Combining Dragon Emblem Clothing Outfit and Celebration Hat

Dear devs

Would it be possible to get an outfit skin combining Dragon Emblem Clothing Outfit and Celebration Hat?

[so we can again rock this look ](http://i.imgur.com/5CMxyD7.png "So we can again rock this look ") (I'm the good looking one in the back)

As it is now, my head feels kinda exposed with just the t-shirt while I'm tanking in raids.

Thank you :3

They could just add the hat to the existing t-shirt outfit.

The t-shirt was exclusive to a handful of conventions and other promotional events around launch* whereas the hat was in the gem store for everyone to 'buy' for free around launch. It seems pretty unlikely anyone would have the t-shirt and not the hat so I doubt it would be an issue to include it in the outfit and it would allow them to be worn together. Alternatively it might be possible for the game to check you have both in your wardrobe and then unlock a second outfit, but that seems like a lot more work for Anet to implement.

*Yes I'm aware a lot of codes ended up on ebay & other selling sites, or were 're-gifted' long after release, but I'm talking about how they were originally given out.

Well the cap was to Celebrate the LAUNCH of GW2 hence "Celebration Hat". There's only 1 launch so it should stay unobtainable except for those that were actually there. If you lost yours during wardrobe change send a ticket to Anet. They are fast to replace ;) The shirt I can see re-releasing because it was a convention thing but not the cap.

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> Ok, ive been here since headstart. Where did this hat come from, because ive heard of it before, but afaik i never had one.

>

> If I never claimed it at launch because I didn't know about it, can it still be claimed if I was there for the launch?

Ask Support. My guess is if you can prove you were around at the time, then yeah,they'll figure out a way to make it happen for you.

Please let us know what you find out.

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> Ok, ive been here since headstart. Where did this hat come from, because ive heard of it before, but afaik i never had one.

>

> If I never claimed it at launch because I didn't know about it, can it still be claimed if I was there for the launch?

They check the age of your account. I lost mine@wardrobe change along with Polly (accessory) and Anet replaced them both fast. The cap was free the first week or 2 of launch.

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > Ok, ive been here since headstart. Where did this hat come from, because ive heard of it before, but afaik i never had one.

> >

> > If I never claimed it at launch because I didn't know about it, can it still be claimed if I was there for the launch?

>

> Ask Support. My guess is if you can prove you were around at the time, then yeah,they'll figure out a way to make it happen for you.

> Please let us know what you find out.

I asked support about it before (I didn't even look at the gem store until a good two months after launch, I think), and they didn't/couldn't give it to me. But that could be different now.

The hat was originally town clothes, so one possibility is that you had it equipped on a character when the Wardrobe was introduced and never converted their town clothes to armour/outfits/tonics. If you still have any characters from before April 2014 log into them and speak to a Black Lion Trader (Armorsmith) in a city (they're next to the TP) to convert any town clothes they still have.

Of course there is a risk that at some point you deleted the hat or the character wearing it, in which case you'll have to ask Support for help.

> @"Danikat.8537" said:

> The hat was originally town clothes, so one possibility is that you had it equipped on a character when the Wardrobe was introduced and never converted their town clothes to armour/outfits/tonics. If you still have any characters from before April 2014 log into them and speak to a Black Lion Trader (Armorsmith) in a city (they're next to the TP) to convert any town clothes they still have.

>

> Of course there is a risk that at some point you deleted the hat or the character wearing it, in which case you'll have to ask Support for help.

I remember trying the original method before to no avail

> @"Danikat.8537" said:

> The hat was originally town clothes, so one possibility is that you had it equipped on a character when the Wardrobe was introduced and never converted their town clothes to armour/outfits/tonics. If you still have any characters from before April 2014 log into them and speak to a Black Lion Trader (Armorsmith) in a city (they're next to the TP) to convert any town clothes they still have.

>

> Of course there is a risk that at some point you deleted the hat or the character wearing it, in which case you'll have to ask Support for help.

It would seem I missed a conversion. By pure random chance, I went to the wrong vendor to unlock my riding broom into a usuable toy and I got more town clothes and the cap also pinged into my inventory! Stangely none of my other town clothes conversions gave it, but whatever - I got it :D

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > Ok, ive been here since headstart. Where did this hat come from, because ive heard of it before, but afaik i never had one.

> >

> > If I never claimed it at launch because I didn't know about it, can it still be claimed if I was there for the launch?

>

> Ask Support. My guess is if you can prove you were around at the time, then yeah,they'll figure out a way to make it happen for you.

> Please let us know what you find out.

Update to this; I've cancelled my ticket since I managed to get it myself

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > @"Danikat.8537" said:

> > The hat was originally town clothes, so one possibility is that you had it equipped on a character when the Wardrobe was introduced and never converted their town clothes to armour/outfits/tonics. If you still have any characters from before April 2014 log into them and speak to a Black Lion Trader (Armorsmith) in a city (they're next to the TP) to convert any town clothes they still have.

> >

> > Of course there is a risk that at some point you deleted the hat or the character wearing it, in which case you'll have to ask Support for help.

>

> It would seem I missed a conversion. By pure random chance, I went to the wrong vendor to unlock my riding broom into a usuable toy and I got more town clothes and the cap also pinged into my inventory! Stangely none of my other town clothes conversions gave it, but whatever - I got it :D

>

> > @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > > @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > > Ok, ive been here since headstart. Where did this hat come from, because ive heard of it before, but afaik i never had one.

> > >

> > > If I never claimed it at launch because I didn't know about it, can it still be claimed if I was there for the launch?

> >

> > Ask Support. My guess is if you can prove you were around at the time, then yeah,they'll figure out a way to make it happen for you.

> > Please let us know what you find out.

>

> Update to this; I've cancelled my ticket since I managed to get it myself

Awesome! I'm glad you found it. I'd hate to lose something like that.