Blacklion Voucher Dealer

> @"cesmode.4257" said:

> Any idea when this guy will become available again?

>

> Im considering purchasing a voucher while on sale, but Id like to see what this guy has (also would like to preview on my char).

You can already preview everything available via the relevant sub-tab on your hero panel, e.g. you can see the Super Cloud Glider via the Glider Panel. It's just not as convenient as using the BLVD.

Here's a full list of what's available:

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Black_Lion_Voucher_Dealer

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > @"cesmode.4257" said:

> > Any idea when this guy will become available again?

> >

> > Im considering purchasing a voucher while on sale, but Id like to see what this guy has (also would like to preview on my char).

>

> You can already preview everything available via the relevant sub-tab on your hero panel, e.g. you can see the Super Cloud Glider via the Glider Panel. It's just not as convenient as using the BLVD.

>

> Here's a full list of what's available:

> https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Black_Lion_Voucher_Dealer

>

>

To that end, I've added chat links on the BLVD page to help with the previewing. If any don't work, let me know and I can see if there's another link we can use hiding somewhere.

Also something to note regarding the Branded Wing Backpack and Glider Combo item:

* This is the only backpack and glider combo sold in the gem store which requires that you own HoT to purchase it.

* If you do not own HoT, you can now get the Branded Wing Backpack and Glider Combo via voucher as the voucher merchant interface does not require that you own HoT to claim it unlike the gem store where you are required to own HoT to purchase it.

So if someone desires this backpack and does not own HoT, I recommend getting it via voucher while you can.

>! I've wanted to purchase the Branded Wing Backpack and Glider Combo from the gem store since it released, but it requires HoT to buy it unlike all other backpack and glider combos sold in the gem store. I managed to get support to finally inform me that all backpack/glider combos are supposed to require HoT to purchase them, but apparently they've only applied this restriction to the Branded Wing combo and not the others and that I was "lucky" I could buy all of the others. However, even after they became aware that it was the only combo with this restriction a while ago, they have still left it being the only one restricted to requiring HoT to purchase it and haven't altered any of the others to also have the restriction or even to instead remove the restriction on this one to match the others. As a result, this was the only backpack I've been unable to buy from the gem store.

>!

>! However, these vouchers place the items into a merchant window where this HoT restriction is not present. I was waiting for this combo to be added to the statuette merchant to finally be able to get it, but I have now finally been able to buy the Branded Wing Backpack and Glider Combo via voucher instead.

> @"Balthazzarr.1349" said:

> > @"Phoebe Ascension.8437" said:

> > NPC has been disabled, not the voucher.

>

> yes and that sucks because I wanted to be able to view the stuff on selected characters of mine. Looking at it on the web site isn't the same. But.. it is what it is.. I just won't bother with these things then. ;)

Again, you can preview on selected characters of yours via the hero panel. You do not need the vendor; the NPC just makes it more convenient.

In addition, as noted, @"Greener.6204" has added chat codes to the list of items so you can copy/paste from the wiki page into the game and preview in game, nearly as easily as if the vendor was available.

> > @"Balthazzarr.1349" said:

> > > @"Phoebe Ascension.8437" said:

> > > NPC has been disabled, not the voucher.

> >

> > yes and that sucks because I wanted to be able to view the stuff on selected characters of mine. Looking at it on the web site isn't the same. But.. it is what it is.. I just won't bother with these things then. ;)

>

> Again, you can preview on selected characters of yours via the hero panel. You do not need the vendor; the NPC just makes it more convenient.

> In addition, as noted, @"Greener.6204" has added chat codes to the list of items so you can copy/paste from the wiki page into the game and preview in game, nearly as easily as if the vendor was available.

oh boy... major duhhhh moment for me.. tx ?

> > @"Balthazzarr.1349" said:

> > > @"Phoebe Ascension.8437" said:

> > > NPC has been disabled, not the voucher.

> >

> > yes and that sucks because I wanted to be able to view the stuff on selected characters of mine. Looking at it on the web site isn't the same. But.. it is what it is.. I just won't bother with these things then. ;)

>

> Again, you can preview on selected characters of yours via the hero panel. You do not need the vendor; the NPC just makes it more convenient.

> In addition, as noted, @"Greener.6204" has added chat codes to the list of items so you can copy/paste from the wiki page into the game and preview in game, nearly as easily as if the vendor was available.

Hero panel is not really reliable. It seems, atleast to me, that a few items are missing, such as the Geomancer Glider and First Follower Desmina Outfit. I couldn't find those in the Gliders and Outfits shown in there. Chat codes should works though.