Backpiece Item Ideas

I Was thinking of How it would be a wonderful Idea For Anet for Make Tails or a turtle Shell As a Back Item. it would be fun having a human / Norn or Asura with cat ears also having a Tail<3 . Or a fluffy bunny tail that would go well with the bunny ear head armor skin :open_mouth: . What do you guys think of my idea ? Any more Ideas :D id love to hear

> @"Grimheart.2853" said:

> Medical kit backpiece.

>

> Seriously, is it really too much to ask for? They don't even need to model the kitten thing, there's one in the game already.

I doubt that this isn't happening out of spite, but I would get it. Engis have cried since launch to get rid of the backpacks and when they did, the crying for having the bundles as skins started. It's the interwebs, ppl will never be satisfied.

Different from the tails or cat-ears, I could actually see some use for the engi backpieces and, as you say, the models are already made, so I would apreciate the option.

> @"Arizan.1073" said:

> I Was thinking of How it would be a wonderful Idea For Anet for Make Tails or a turtle Shell As a Back Item. it would be fun having a human / Norn or Asura with cat ears also having a Tail<3 . Or a fluffy bunny tail that would go well with the bunny ear head armor skin :open_mouth: . What do you guys think of my idea ? Any more Ideas :D id love to hear

> @"Talindra.4958" said:

> I would love a tail :D for my cat woman :P

Or you can just make a Charr and be done with it.

> @"YoukiNeko.6047" said:

> > @"Talindra.4958" said:

> > I would love a tail :D for my cat woman :P

>

> Or you can just make a Charr and be done with it.

Mmm no I'm actually missing the tail for roleplay character Catwoman. She's all black with whip (focus)

Actually copy a friend's idea ?

> @"YoukiNeko.6047" said:

> > @"Kelly.7019" said:

> > i want a cape with big gold chains that hang around the front like a necklace.

>

> And a giant golden watch right?

oh i didn't finish that thought. whoops. :D well no i meant for my Mr. T cospaly hehe. Its the one thing i'm missing. Shoulder replacement would be better though. It could even be shoulder and just have seperate dye channels for the chains and the pads and other element.s. But when the chains are dyed gold and ever thig else shadow black it would look like Mr. T's neck chains :D lol

> @"Kelly.7019" said:

> i want a cape with big gold chains that hang around the front like a necklace.

While I'm not opposed to capes or cloaks, I don't understand the "demand" for them. People complain endlessly about trenchcoats, buttcapes, and skirts, so how is draping a tapestry over your back better?

> @"DeanBB.4268" said:

> > @"Kelly.7019" said:

> > i want a cape with big gold chains that hang around the front like a necklace.

>

> While I'm not opposed to capes or cloaks, I don't understand the "demand" for them. People complain endlessly about trenchcoats, buttcapes, and skirts, so how is draping a tapestry over your back better?

>

Everyone wants to be superman

> @"DeanBB.4268" said:

> > @"Kelly.7019" said:

>

> While I'm not opposed to capes or cloaks, I don't understand the "demand" for them. People complain endlessly about trenchcoats, buttcapes, and skirts, so how is draping a tapestry over your back better?

>

My comment is less about the cape and more about the "Mr.T styled Big gold chains necklace" btw. The cape is just a way to do it.

It could also see a shoulder replacement with 2 dye channels making the pads disappear if they were dyed shadow black into your shoulders and leave 2 other dye channels for different weights of gold chain lines running around the neck area down to mid chest.

Anet designs it, and I finally have my Mr. T gold neck chains to finish off my Mr. T Cosplay :) :) :)

Add this idea to a future gemstore item pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaase. :D

p.s. the chains could be cleverly designed into the item to not appear like chains at first, unless you dye them certain ways. :D

> @"DeanBB.4268" said:

> > @"Kelly.7019" said:

>

>

Simple:

Its different. It is a new option. People don't hate trenchcoats or buttcapes or skirts for what they are. They hate not having enough other options.