Fractal Reward Track - Yes That's Right

@"Illconceived Was Na.9781"

Exclusive rewards sort of ended a very long time ago when reward tracks were introduced. The competitive modes have access to rewards from every other game mode, except fractals & raids, and that even includes holiday events & new living world maps. Honestly one of my first thoughts that inspired this post to begin with was: "Why were fractals left out of the reward tracks?"

To all of the people insisting: "If you can have fractal skins in pvp then be prepared for me to have pvp skins in fractals!"

A simple response of: "Ok sure"

Haven't had time to sit down and think about anything new & exclusive yet.

> @"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

> > @"Tails.9372" said:

> > If you want relics and skins for sPvP / WvW then you better be fine with your special rewards being made available for them too.

>

> They can have the obsidian weapons for all I care.

Not just obsidian weapons, you guys are essentially asking for all non legendary fractal skins (+ more) so you should be fine with giving them all non legendary PvP skins.

> @"Tails.9372" said:

> > @"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

> > > @"Tails.9372" said:

> > > If you want relics and skins for sPvP / WvW then you better be fine with your special rewards being made available for them too.

> >

> > They can have the obsidian weapons for all I care.

> Not just obsidian weapons, you guys are essentially asking for all non legendary fractal skins (+ more) so you should be fine with giving them all non legendary PvP skins.

Go for it. Glorious armour, (both versions) obsidian weapons are about all PvP has to offer.

> @"Tails.9372" said:

> > @"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

> > > @"Tails.9372" said:

> > > If you want relics and skins for sPvP / WvW then you better be fine with your special rewards being made available for them too.

> >

> > They can have the obsidian weapons for all I care.

> Not just obsidian weapons, you guys are essentially asking for all non legendary fractal skins (+ more) so you should be fine with giving them all non legendary PvP skins.

and all the llama minis

> @"phs.6089" said:

> > @"Malediktus.9250" said:

>

> > and all the llama minis

>

> Not the llamas, no, 1 llama is x10 tickets, currency for legendary. ;)

>

> Honestly give us a way to infuse rings and earn some infusions without fractals.

>

ah right I forgot that they made them convertible

maybe a 2nd version of them that cannot be converted but unlocks the same skin in the wardrobe would do the trick though. That should be possible to implement quite easily

I disagree

There should be more exclusive weapons and armor in PVP to be honest . However, Fractal gear should stay in fractals and PVP gear should stay in PVP, etc. This gives players an incentive to learn each of those particular areas of the game in order to be rewarded with exclusive gear to that gamemode. It’s more rewarding to the players and Anet makes a lot more money because more people spend more time playing the game and getting good at each particular area.

I was the most excited and willing to play PVP when the legendary backpack came out. I think I logged on every single day to play my games so I could be the first one to get mine. Now that titles are gone, the only thing worthwhile earning from PvP are the 1st place tournament rewards and currently in NA, 5 (now 6) players own every single one. They should make those auras attainable from tournament vouches so others have a chance to earn those rewards over time while still having competitivness in ATs.

Fractal reward track is such a bad idea imo. It would just kill off the desire for players to get into it in the first place.

Fractals is a self contained game mode. The point of it is to get more rewards and more agony as you climb up the ladder. That is very different from open world and dungeons who offer a single difficulty mode.