[Mounts] dye channels

sorudo.9054

I think there are not enough dye channels for mounts, just one dye channel for a whole mount is not enough.

the raptor needs an underbelly dye, the springer needs a channel for it's furr, the skimmer needs more then just an edge dye channel.

I have no experience with the jackal but anyone who does can fill the blanks.

PS. the raptor isn't a raptor without the characteristic big claw on it's feet.

There's probably a bit of a material challenge presented by the dye structure. I'd love to see at least one more dye channel, but I want that less than I don't want mounts to be so colorful that it's immersion breaking. If they can find a way to add at least one other dye channel, but heavily mute it to where whatever color you select looks more natural, that would be ideal.

Alternatively, they could have a "skin color" option that's separate from dyes for the mounts, and would have a limited range of selections. Basically, instead of using standard dyes, they could have skin, hair, eye, and accessory color similar to character creation.

I wish we could dye more than just one part of them :< The predefined parts don't give me a big choice. Some colours just look bad together with them so I try to stick with a colour that compliments the fixed colour. And that's just boring...please let us dye more parts! I wish I could have a complete white griffon for example.

Raptor: The underbelly

Springer: The rest of the fur

Skimmer: The rest of the skin

Jackal: The sand! Or at least the stone or whatever that is :<

Griffon: The wings

• 3 weeks later...

I know I am most likely asking for to much but armored mounts would be great! - so you dont buy "mount skin" but "mount armor skin" and you can dye it just like your characters amor. {Also as only play ranger this would be so cool for your pets as well... (but i guess most ppl wouldnt like this :( )}