Most Updated Meta for Fractals?

Obtena.7952

> @"Draco.9480" said:

> i joined 200+ kp groups without kp by telling people I've sold my KP and bring confidence to my gameplay. on the first boss they see good dps or good boons/cc or good banners depends on what i play.

What's the point? Most of those groups still won't let you run with them without showing kp or are anywhere near to beat CMs without a heal druid. The exception proves the rule.

Additionally, for a daily "grind" it's way more comfortable to have more support instead of living on the edge every single day. I consider gaming as a hobby after my work. I don't need to prove my skill every new day in a video game. I'd rather beat the clock when doing sports. That's where people are different, have a different mindset and want to play different without being trash at all. And since we are talking about fractals which are made to be done on a daily basis the intention of Anet is clear on this.

> @"Vinceman.4572" said:

> > @"Draco.9480" said:

> > i joined 200+ kp groups without kp by telling people I've sold my KP and bring confidence to my gameplay. on the first boss they see good dps or good boons/cc or good banners depends on what i play.

>

> What's the point? Most of those groups still won't let you run with them without showing kp or are anywhere near to beat CMs without a heal druid. The exception proves the rule.

> Additionally, for a daily "grind" it's way more comfortable to have more support instead of living on the edge every single day. I consider gaming as a hobby after my work. I don't need to prove my skill every new day in a video game. I'd rather beat the clock when doing sports. That's where people are different, have a different mindset and want to play different without being trash at all. And since we are talking about fractals which are made to be done on a daily basis the intention of Anet is clear on this.

I must agree with Vinceman there, when you join a daily fractal run with pugs, you will prefer a support class to a 3rd DPS, there are too many variable which will make a third DPS not viable. CC being one of them and ultimately reliability on people that you don't know (what can you expect of your pug chrono haha).

Also what people are not precising here is that the chrono often runs minstrel gear with monk runes in a 3 DPS setup. How many chrono can run that setup on the go?

>@Draco.9480

> i joined 200+ kp groups without kp by telling people I've sold my KP and bring confidence to my gameplay. on the first boss they see good dps or good boons/cc or good banners depends on what i play.

I get what you are saying but the point that a few people in here are trying to make is that: Not everyone is confident in their gameplay like you are, or aren't as good, not as experienced... so it is the "pug" (LFG) way to bring a stacked team that is SAFE and you spend the most minimal amount of time without the possibility of a wipe if you bring a dedicated healer (Firebrand or Druid - since Auramancer/Revenant can't provide might or dmg increase spirits).

Frac meta right now is zerk chrono, bswarr, zerk soulbeast and 2 weaver. Either that or 1 weaver, 1 fa tempest depending on the fractal. If your group isn’t good enough with uptimes or can’t handle no healer then heal chrono and run fa temp permanently. That said you won’t find many of these in LFG. Pugs are more comfortable with Druid comps so if you want these “Meta” runs I’d advise looking for a static. There’s a video up by roul I believe explaining what to use for each fractal but I can’t find the link.

> @"tim.4596" said:

> > @"Vinceman.4572" said:

> > > @"Draco.9480" said:

> > > i joined 200+ kp groups without kp by telling people I've sold my KP and bring confidence to my gameplay. on the first boss they see good dps or good boons/cc or good banners depends on what i play.

> >

> > What's the point? Most of those groups still won't let you run with them without showing kp or are anywhere near to beat CMs without a heal druid. The exception proves the rule.

> > Additionally, for a daily "grind" it's way more comfortable to have more support instead of living on the edge every single day. I consider gaming as a hobby after my work. I don't need to prove my skill every new day in a video game. I'd rather beat the clock when doing sports. That's where people are different, have a different mindset and want to play different without being trash at all. And since we are talking about fractals which are made to be done on a daily basis the intention of Anet is clear on this.

>

> I must agree with Vinceman there, when you join a daily fractal run with pugs, you will prefer a support class to a 3rd DPS, there are too many variable which will make a third DPS not viable. CC being one of them and ultimately reliability on people that you don't know (what can you expect of your pug chrono haha).

>

> Also what people are not precising here is that the chrono often runs minstrel gear with monk runes in a 3 DPS setup. How many chrono can run that setup on the go?

i run that minstrel chrono if we don't have a chrono to do it. warr and chrono are only needed for cc, everyone else can just dps. that's why you demand high kp or get some friends. people who fail super basic should just be kicked from the party if they can't pull their own weight.

> @"Vinceman.4572" said:

> > @"Draco.9480" said:

> > i joined 200+ kp groups without kp by telling people I've sold my KP and bring confidence to my gameplay. on the first boss they see good dps or good boons/cc or good banners depends on what i play.

>

> What's the point? Most of those groups still won't let you run with them without showing kp or are anywhere near to beat CMs without a heal druid. The exception proves the rule.

> Additionally, for a daily "grind" it's way more comfortable to have more support instead of living on the edge every single day. I consider gaming as a hobby after my work. I don't need to prove my skill every new day in a video game. I'd rather beat the clock when doing sports. That's where people are different, have a different mindset and want to play different without being trash at all. And since we are talking about fractals which are made to be done on a daily basis the intention of Anet is clear on this.

i consistently manage to join those groups i say i've Voice, DD, LNHB+sold KP and say 300+ kp experience and people believe me. I show 'em confidence and i manage to do it. no idea about others.

> @"Draco.9480" said:

> > @"segman.3560" said:

> > > > @"segman.3560" said:

> > > > > @"Draco.9480" said:

> > > > > > @"Asum.4960" said:

> > > > > > I would recommend Snowcrows for Meta Builds.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > That said, not much is changing, as always it is Chrono, Druid, BS, *2 pDPS.

> > > > >

> > > > > why druid and 2 dps? waste of dps. get 3 dps instead a healer.

> > > >

> > > > Since fractals are daily, good and bad players get same rewards, no matter the effort or skill :)

> > >

> > > not talking about rewards. talking about experience in run itself. having a druid just slows dps. better have minstrel chrono and rest dps and warr for cc/boonstrip

> >

> > For those who are not good enough or who prefer safe gameplay, their experience must be improved when taking druid though.

>

> this game is already easy and you need a healer to fix people's feeding problems?

Opinion, not fact.

> @"Draco.9480" said:

> > @"Vinceman.4572" said:

> > > i joined 200+ kp groups without kp by telling people I've sold my KP and bring confidence to my gameplay. on the first boss they see good dps or good boons/cc or good banners depends on what i play.

> >

> > What's the point? Most of those groups still won't let you run with them without showing kp or are anywhere near to beat CMs without a heal druid. The exception proves the rule.

> > Additionally, for a daily "grind" it's way more comfortable to have more support instead of living on the edge every single day. I consider gaming as a hobby after my work. I don't need to prove my skill every new day in a video game. I'd rather beat the clock when doing sports. That's where people are different, have a different mindset and want to play different without being trash at all. And since we are talking about fractals which are made to be done on a daily basis the intention of Anet is clear on this.

>

> i consistently manage to join those groups i say i've Voice, DD, LNHB+sold KP and say 300+ kp experience and people believe me. I show 'em confidence and i manage to do it. no idea about others.

Know all of those except DD?