Precursor

Clipzy.9483

Hey all. How bad is the precursor crafting?

I wanna see if it’s be worth doing. I am trying to get dawn and have 300g.

So it would depend on if it’s easier to craft or just farm the like 270 to buy dawn.

I’d love dusk but 700g on TP is just ridiculous and if I craft I’d prolly do dusk if it was easier than dawn to craft.

But if it’s hard to do the crafting then I’ll save for dawn instead of needing like 400g for dusk

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > @"eyesrutherford.1357" said:

> > I am trying to get dawn and have 300g.

>

> It will be _a lot_ more than that.

Well I know I’m gonna have to farm. I gave the gold amount I had for a pre so far so people could judge and give me my best option

Going based on value of time, you’re better off spending the time you would have spent doing the collections and farm Istan/SW so that you can put a buy order in for either precursor.

There are timegates with the second collections as they require ascended materials. Unless you’re willing to pay a premium on the TP.

> @"eyesrutherford.1357" said:

> But is the achievements easy to do for the precursor or are they very difficult/timegated and what not

IIRC those ask for items sold by laurel, somewhat time gated if you haven't been [saving laurels](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mystic_Binding_Agent "saving laurels"). best thing to do is tell yourself that it won't be done in one day, take your time, enjoy collection.