Daily Hound Master - Worst daily yet?

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > @"BunjiKugashira.9754" said:

> > The problem isn't that the daily can't be completed - obviously it can, even with only PvE dailies. The problem is that a very bad daily is in the rotation and might come again in the future and in more problematic combinations. For example we could be limited to 3 PvE dailies because one slot is used up by daily activity.

>

> I don't see how it's that different from various world boss dailies. If it's Karka Queen and your play time doesn't overlap with the 15 minutes per day she's available to kill, you're skirtt out of luck.

I know Ill is being sarcastic here, since the Karka Queen is on a schedule just like all the other world bosses and even shows up in the list on Dulfy's(and should show on any other World Boss timer for that matter).

> @"Zaklex.6308" said:

> > @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > > @"BunjiKugashira.9754" said:

> > > The problem isn't that the daily can't be completed - obviously it can, even with only PvE dailies. The problem is that a very bad daily is in the rotation and might come again in the future and in more problematic combinations. For example we could be limited to 3 PvE dailies because one slot is used up by daily activity.

> >

> > I don't see how it's that different from various world boss dailies. If it's Karka Queen and your play time doesn't overlap with the 15 minutes per day she's available to kill, you're skirtt out of luck.

>

> I know Ill is being sarcastic here, since the Karka Queen is on a schedule just like all the other world bosses and even shows up in the list on Dulfy's(and should show on any other World Boss timer for that matter).

Add to that guild can spawn world bosses when ever they want if they got the item for it how else do people think she get spawned after reset teqatil every day.

> @"Linken.6345" said:

> > @"Zaklex.6308" said:

> > > @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > > > @"BunjiKugashira.9754" said:

> > > > The problem isn't that the daily can't be completed - obviously it can, even with only PvE dailies. The problem is that a very bad daily is in the rotation and might come again in the future and in more problematic combinations. For example we could be limited to 3 PvE dailies because one slot is used up by daily activity.

> > >

> > > I don't see how it's that different from various world boss dailies. If it's Karka Queen and your play time doesn't overlap with the 15 minutes per day she's available to kill, you're skirtt out of luck.

> >

> > I know Ill is being sarcastic here, since the Karka Queen is on a schedule just like all the other world bosses and even shows up in the list on Dulfy's(and should show on any other World Boss timer for that matter).

>

> Add to that guild can spawn world bosses when ever they want if they got the item for it how else do people think she get spawned after reset teqatil every day.

Would be nice if the forged warhounds could also be guild-spawned. That would make them a lot less terrible as a daily.