Deaths Judgement

Leafstorm.1349

> @"DragonFury.6243" said:

> > @"Isle of Stars.3049" said:

> > > @"Egorum.9506" said:

> > > > @"MUDse.7623" said:

> > > > > @"Egorum.9506" said:

> > > > > ~Balanced as kitten~

> > > > do you want to post this video now everytime you see a thread about a deadeye, for people to explain you again and again that you failed in getting yourself into such a situation to begin with?

> > >

> > > <1s kill from stealth and range on 2.5k armor and 21k hp is not even remotely balanced =D

> >

>

> > - Gets killed by a class specializing at taking out lone targets

> not true de can be very powerful in team fight too

It does and can manage a teamfight. With a rifle however, what can DE only do is take out single targets during teamfights due to its kit mostly being single-target specific.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

> Core guard also loses to DE 1v1 though. But whatever.

I beat deadeyes regularly on a core sword/focus / GS burnguard and a meme trapless dragonhunter. Anything that forces them to put their rifle away can get the job done, especially if it can port to them, unless I've been fighting bad deadeyes all this time.

> @"Leafstorm.1349" said:

> Power Mantra Mesmers can one shot things from stealth, but they must set their burst up again while in combat to do it again if it doesn't work which really doesn't work most of the time.

I like how this specific sentence reads like he was trying to explain how it was more annoying than the power mesmer builds that can oneshot you from stealth as well, but realized halfway through it that the argument was tenuous and had to add situational context to it to make it work.

Nah, Power mes oneshots you faster if you're not aware.

> @"Azure The Heartless.3261" said:

> > @"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

> > Core guard also loses to DE 1v1 though. But whatever.

>

> I beat deadeyes regularly on a core sword/focus / GS burnguard and a meme trapless dragonhunter. Anything that forces them to put their rifle away can get the job done, especially if it can port to them, unless I've been fighting bad deadeyes all this time.

>

> > @"Leafstorm.1349" said:

> > Power Mantra Mesmers can one shot things from stealth, but they must set their burst up again while in combat to do it again if it doesn't work which really doesn't work most of the time.

>

> I like how this specific sentence reads like he was trying to explain how it was more annoying than the power mesmer builds that can oneshot you from stealth as well, but realized halfway through it that the argument was tenuous and had to add situational context to it to make it work.

>

> Nah, Power mes oneshots you faster if you're not aware.

Correct me if I'm wrong but bursty core guard has close to equal chances when fighting another bursty bursties on equal skill level.

> @"dDuff.3860" said:

> > @"Azure The Heartless.3261" said:

> > > @"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

> > > Core guard also loses to DE 1v1 though. But whatever.

> >

> > I beat deadeyes regularly on a core sword/focus / GS burnguard and a meme trapless dragonhunter. Anything that forces them to put their rifle away can get the job done, especially if it can port to them, unless I've been fighting bad deadeyes all this time.

> >

> > > @"Leafstorm.1349" said:

> > > Power Mantra Mesmers can one shot things from stealth, but they must set their burst up again while in combat to do it again if it doesn't work which really doesn't work most of the time.

> >

> > I like how this specific sentence reads like he was trying to explain how it was more annoying than the power mesmer builds that can oneshot you from stealth as well, but realized halfway through it that the argument was tenuous and had to add situational context to it to make it work.

> >

> > Nah, Power mes oneshots you faster if you're not aware.

>

> Correct me if I'm wrong but bursty core guard has close to equal chances when fighting another bursty bursties on equal skill level.

If a deadeye stands on a no-port, there's no way a core guard can win.

> @"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

> > @"dDuff.3860" said:

> > > @"Azure The Heartless.3261" said:

> > > > @"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

> > > > Core guard also loses to DE 1v1 though. But whatever.

> > >

> > > I beat deadeyes regularly on a core sword/focus / GS burnguard and a meme trapless dragonhunter. Anything that forces them to put their rifle away can get the job done, especially if it can port to them, unless I've been fighting bad deadeyes all this time.

> > >

> > > > @"Leafstorm.1349" said:

> > > > Power Mantra Mesmers can one shot things from stealth, but they must set their burst up again while in combat to do it again if it doesn't work which really doesn't work most of the time.

> > >

> > > I like how this specific sentence reads like he was trying to explain how it was more annoying than the power mesmer builds that can oneshot you from stealth as well, but realized halfway through it that the argument was tenuous and had to add situational context to it to make it work.

> > >

> > > Nah, Power mes oneshots you faster if you're not aware.

> >

> > Correct me if I'm wrong but bursty core guard has close to equal chances when fighting another bursty bursties on equal skill level.

>

> If a deadeye stands on a no-port, there's no way a core guard can win.

I mean... That's not class imbalance, thats navmesh imbalance.