Home Instance

> @"Tsar CUBE.9281" said:

> Isn't the noxious pod kind of a tendril of mordy? So putting it in the home instance would imply he is still alive and his tendril stretches all the way into your home? But yeah I was a bit disappointed we couldn't get one either.

Because yeah brandstone meteors are normally also dropping in your home instance. The same for aurilium...

> @"Tsar CUBE.9281" said:

> Isn't the noxious pod kind of a tendril of mordy? So putting it in the home instance would imply he is still alive and his tendril stretches all the way into your home? But yeah I was a bit disappointed we couldn't get one either.

If you played LS1 you got a Krait Obelisc Shard for your home instance(the HP), this artifact was sacred to the Krait and they will go through any living and breathing thing to get it...good thing we brought it to a major city of the world ;)

I would love to have the pod as well and I don't know why we don't have one. Most ppl argue that if we had a pod less ppl would do the DS meta that just needs the ppl to work. Might be, I don't know. You'd still have to harvest the pod 250 days to get a stack of crystalline ore, which would make DS still a much faster method of obtaining that resource.

> @"Cronospere.8143" said:

> > @"Tsar CUBE.9281" said:

> > Isn't the noxious pod kind of a tendril of mordy? So putting it in the home instance would imply he is still alive and his tendril stretches all the way into your home? But yeah I was a bit disappointed we couldn't get one either.

>

> Because yeah brandstone meteors are normally also dropping in your home instance. The same for aurilium...

To be fair that thing is a chunk of brandstone and not really a meteor as such. Aurilium you buy of an exalted so you can assume its just a chunk you place in your home. Same with all the other nodes... but how do you "buy" a living tendril of the jungle dragon? O_o

I'm just proposing the reasoning, I personally would like it in my home instance too!

@lokh.2695

You make a good point also! But it still "feels" less impactful since it's not a part of an elder dragon.

Though it being a part of the jungle dragon is actually just an assumption on my part so... yeah... o.o;