What is your Spellbreaker build?

Cave Rock.4869

> @Lan.1968 said:

> > @Mikeskies.1536 said:

> > > @Lan.1968 said:

> > > Does anyone have a build for spvp specifically?? I'm a little lost as to where I should go with this.

> >

> > This is the build I am currently testing out in sPvP and having a lot of fun with: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAoYRnk6Cldgt6CudAcigFiAD/HnkfyGBgIQPT5LM92CA-jZROABAs/A3lBs+EAo+hA48nAAA. I like the more active playstyle in comparison to taking a Shield and the Defense trait line. Sustain and survivability comes from Might Makes Right and the massive amount of might generation.

> >

> >

>

> ohh tyvm

Hey Lan and Mikeskies, yeah the might makes right trait is really awesome. I wonder how that would work in conjunction with adrenal healing and the Sun and Moon trait. Plus perhaps add in some resistance, that might just be the way that warrior in WvW was almost un-killable like I discussed in another post in the thread.

I really liked your focus on might generation and damage output. Plus you get Bladestorm and One Hundred Blades, that is sure to hurt and bound to heal for plenty of health points.

That was very helpful of you Mikeskies assisting Lan, you get a big helpful :) from Cave Rock and Bluevoltron42.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @Weggie.3215 said:

> I use this for Open World PVE. Is it Meta? No. Is it the best DPS? Nope, but I enjoy playing it, I also use D/D every once in a while, But I miss the cleave.

>

> http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJUQNAnYUnMdAldg9dAu6CcigFoAD/EHjvxHNhAQtT5Ic5yAA-jFCBABVq+TAnAg80HcmSQsU+BwTAom9Hg4QAQKgRVGB-w

The build looks pretty decent for PvE. As your PvEing do you die often in Berserkers gear? Especially when swarmed by mobs? Please take no offense by my second sentence, I am just purely interested how a full Berserker axe/dagger and rifle warrior would do in the Path of Fire zones? It seems squishy but deadly.

Thanks Weggie for sharing the build, from Cave Rock and Bluevoltron42.

> @"Cave Rock.4869" said:

> > @Weggie.3215 said:

> > I use this for Open World PVE. Is it Meta? No. Is it the best DPS? Nope, but I enjoy playing it, I also use D/D every once in a while, But I miss the cleave.

> >

> > http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJUQNAnYUnMdAldg9dAu6CcigFoAD/EHjvxHNhAQtT5Ic5yAA-jFCBABVq+TAnAg80HcmSQsU+BwTAom9Hg4QAQKgRVGB-w

>

> The build looks pretty decent for PvE. As your PvEing do you die often in Berserkers gear? Especially when swarmed by mobs? Please take no offense by my second sentence, I am just purely interested how a full Berserker axe/dagger and rifle warrior would do in the Path of Fire zones? It seems squishy but deadly.

>

> Thanks Weggie for sharing the build, from Cave Rock and Bluevoltron42.

>

>

Hey Weggie, i am still wondering how the Spellbreaker fairs in those situations i previously mentioned? A reply back to this would be awesome and much appreciated.

Cheers from Cave Rock and Bluevoltron.

Personally I am not a huge fan of the spellbreaker yet. I've tried a few different builds especially for pvp, but I preferred playing my condi berserk. The spell breaker feels really more defense orientated when compared to the berserker. I want to be able to play it, especially with it finally bringing warrior back into the metal. The gs- d/sh combo being the current meta. Although I don't really care for shield builds at all. I'm thinking of trying to make a different build. More of a dagbow build. Figured it would look something like this.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAoYTnMdA9dgt6CWhAciglfATJN09KD4N5p8V2YBEAaAA

Initially, I didn't like spellbreaker at all for PvE only. I finally found a build that I really like and is working well for me: the power daggerbow. All zerk stats. DD/Longbow. Strength 1-3-2, Discipline 2-3-3, Spellbreaker 1-3-3. Healing signet, Signet of Rage, other utilities to taste. This build gets fast hands, great might stacking, some AOE damage, a fire field combo with LB burst, great sustain, and a ranged option all in one. I still think daggers are still a bit underpowered and could use a damage buff, but otherwise I like this build better than any warrior build I've use previously. It is rapidly becoming my favorite POF build.

> > @Weggie.3215 said:

> > I use this for Open World PVE. Is it Meta? No. Is it the best DPS? Nope, but I enjoy playing it, I also use D/D every once in a while, But I miss the cleave.

> >

> > http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJUQNAnYUnMdAldg9dAu6CcigFoAD/EHjvxHNhAQtT5Ic5yAA-jFCBABVq+TAnAg80HcmSQsU+BwTAom9Hg4QAQKgRVGB-w

>

> The build looks pretty decent for PvE. As your PvEing do you die often in Berserkers gear? Especially when swarmed by mobs? Please take no offense by my second sentence, I am just purely interested how a full Berserker axe/dagger and rifle warrior would do in the Path of Fire zones? It seems squishy but deadly.

>

> Thanks Weggie for sharing the build, from Cave Rock and Bluevoltron42.

>

>

Hey, sorry for the delay

It is squishy but if theres one thing a Spellbreaker taught me, its how to use Full Counter as an extra dodge / Absorb a hit to get extra damage. I already 100% all 5 maps with that build (I sometimes switch to D/D if I feel like it). Food choices also matter a lot. Anyways, I did try this build

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJUQNAoYTnMdAldg9dAu6CciglfADPJPlzyGLgAwR74NMCueA-jVCBABpoJ4MlgYp8DgnAQlq/4xhAwQ9ABcCAqZ/BSBIqyI-w

And might makes right adds more survivability. Maybe someday Anet would just tweak SB to make it more damaging in PVE but I like it so far

Cheers,

Weggie

> @Weggie.3215 said:

> > @"Cave Rock.4869" said:

> > > @Weggie.3215 said:

> > > I use this for Open World PVE. Is it Meta? No. Is it the best DPS? Nope, but I enjoy playing it, I also use D/D every once in a while, But I miss the cleave.

> > >

> > > http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJUQNAnYUnMdAldg9dAu6CcigFoAD/EHjvxHNhAQtT5Ic5yAA-jFCBABVq+TAnAg80HcmSQsU+BwTAom9Hg4QAQKgRVGB-w

> >

> > The build looks pretty decent for PvE. As your PvEing do you die often in Berserkers gear? Especially when swarmed by mobs? Please take no offense by my second sentence, I am just purely interested how a full Berserker axe/dagger and rifle warrior would do in the Path of Fire zones? It seems squishy but deadly.

> >

> > Thanks Weggie for sharing the build, from Cave Rock and Bluevoltron42.

> >

> >

>

> Hey, sorry for the delay

>

> It is squishy but if theres one thing a Spellbreaker taught me, its how to use Full Counter as an extra dodge / Absorb a hit to get extra damage. I already 100% all 5 maps with that build (I sometimes switch to D/D if I feel like it). Food choices also matter a lot. Anyways, I did try this build

>

> http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJUQNAoYTnMdAldg9dAu6CciglfADPJPlzyGLgAwR74NMCueA-jVCBABpoJ4MlgYp8DgnAQlq/4xhAwQ9ABcCAqZ/BSBIqyI-w

>

> And might makes right adds more survivability. Maybe someday Anet would just tweak SB to make it more damaging in PVE but I like it so far

>

> Cheers,

>

> Weggie

Yeah Weggie, i am a big fan of that build! I wonder how well it would translate from PvE to a SPvP or WvW build. I suggested your ideas to a mate who plays WvW and so far he really likes it! I will suggest to him that he should try out long bow with it, because currently he is using a great sword, which he finds to be a very predictable weapon. Especially with the one hundred blades, that people do know about these days by now and find it easy to avoid a large chunk of damage from throwing in a dodge roll.

Yeah adrenal healing, might makes right and sun and moon trait all together adds up to a lot of significant healing and therefore creates an extremely durable Spellbreaker.

Cheers from Cave Rock and Bluevoltron42.

> @"stone cold.8609" said:

> Initially, I didn't like spellbreaker at all for PvE only. I finally found a build that I really like and is working well for me: the power daggerbow. All zerk stats. DD/Longbow. Strength 1-3-2, Discipline 2-3-3, Spellbreaker 1-3-3. Healing signet, Signet of Rage, other utilities to taste. This build gets fast hands, great might stacking, some AOE damage, a fire field combo with LB burst, great sustain, and a ranged option all in one. I still think daggers are still a bit underpowered and could use a damage buff, but otherwise I like this build better than any warrior build I've use previously. It is rapidly becoming my favorite POF build.

By the way Stone Cold, i checked through your ideas and really liked it also. I took some of em and threw them into the build editor quickly and came up with this i hope it was similar to what you intended, if not please do some further updates to it. As i would really appreciate you input on this build bud since you put the first ideas on paper, well you know what i mean.

Dagger/Dagger & Longbow:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAoYTjMdQXIW3BmdAnIW6BM8m8VuLr0GCfpBjAQBYpB-jlCEABJcCByZ/hHOCBbpEMR1fk4QIwkyv203AwBCI7HAw6gDgxKWxGLxGbsxO2YjN2Yj1AiN2YjN2YjN2YjVKgIGaB-w

Dagger/Dagger & Greatsword:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAoYRjMdQXIW3BmdAnIW6BMl2Q4LNYEAKALN8m8VuLD-jlCEABtpv5hjQQO7PslSwsfAAJq+DTK/S4UCIxBQAgDEQAAEgb2mt5Nzm38m38Nv5Nv5NvZX3m38m38m38m38m3sUARM0C-w

Cheers from Cave Rock and Bluevoltron42.

Thanks for putting the build into the editor. You captured the spirit of the LB build. It's funny you added the second build with the GS. I was also thinking of mentioning it with my previous post. I tried this as well and it also worked well. You gain mobility and burst, but give up the AOE damage and fire fields compared to the LB build. One change - in strength, I would take forceful greatsword over great fortitude here.

> @"stone cold.8609" said:

> Thanks for putting the build into the editor. You captured the spirit of the LB build. It's funny you added the second build with the GS. I was also thinking of mentioning it with my previous post. I tried this as well and it also worked well. You gain mobility and burst, but give up the AOE damage and fire fields compared to the LB build. One change - in strength, I would take forceful greatsword over great fortitude here.

Here is the edit that Stone Cold suggested, thanks bud from Cave Rock and Bluevoltron42.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAoYRjMdQXIW3BmdAnIW6BMl2Q4LNg3kvydZjAwHYpB-jlCEABtpvhJlfbpEMhTJgEHAhHOCB5s/AAHIgsfAAJq+z6gDgxKWxGLxGbsxO2YjN2Yj1AiN2YjN2YjN2YjVKgIGaB-w

> > @Weggie.3215 said:

> > > @"Cave Rock.4869" said:

> > > > @Weggie.3215 said:

> > > > I use this for Open World PVE. Is it Meta? No. Is it the best DPS? Nope, but I enjoy playing it, I also use D/D every once in a while, But I miss the cleave.

> > > >

> > > > http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJUQNAnYUnMdAldg9dAu6CcigFoAD/EHjvxHNhAQtT5Ic5yAA-jFCBABVq+TAnAg80HcmSQsU+BwTAom9Hg4QAQKgRVGB-w

> > >

> > > The build looks pretty decent for PvE. As your PvEing do you die often in Berserkers gear? Especially when swarmed by mobs? Please take no offense by my second sentence, I am just purely interested how a full Berserker axe/dagger and rifle warrior would do in the Path of Fire zones? It seems squishy but deadly.

> > >

> > > Thanks Weggie for sharing the build, from Cave Rock and Bluevoltron42.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Hey, sorry for the delay

> >

> > It is squishy but if theres one thing a Spellbreaker taught me, its how to use Full Counter as an extra dodge / Absorb a hit to get extra damage. I already 100% all 5 maps with that build (I sometimes switch to D/D if I feel like it). Food choices also matter a lot. Anyways, I did try this build

> >

> > http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJUQNAoYTnMdAldg9dAu6CciglfADPJPlzyGLgAwR74NMCueA-jVCBABpoJ4MlgYp8DgnAQlq/4xhAwQ9ABcCAqZ/BSBIqyI-w

> >

> > And might makes right adds more survivability. Maybe someday Anet would just tweak SB to make it more damaging in PVE but I like it so far

> >

> > Cheers,

> >

> > Weggie

>

> Yeah Weggie, i am a big fan of that build! I wonder how well it would translate from PvE to a SPvP or WvW build. I suggested your ideas to a mate who plays WvW and so far he really likes it! I will suggest to him that he should try out long bow with it, because currently he is using a great sword, which he finds to be a very predictable weapon. Especially with the one hundred blades, that people do know about these days by now and find it easy to avoid a large chunk of damage from throwing in a dodge roll.

>

> Yeah adrenal healing, might makes right and sun and moon trait all together adds up to a lot of significant healing and therefore creates an extremely durable Spellbreaker.

>

> Cheers from Cave Rock and Bluevoltron42.

>

>

Roaming on GS is a given in WVW, the mobility alone is worth the predictability of the attacks. Me? Im a terrible roamer, so I like to join Random Zergs and just have fun trying to smash frontlines with my hammer. I'll probably try this in WVW once I finish my Griffon.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAoeSnMdAVhgdhAu6CM7ilsATpGk6iBIDuCQAA/C3hHxA-jlCBAB5pPIjjAwZKB54EAAwDAwS1fwSZGBHCgsUaI0+DkCwMZaA-w

I used to dabble in Spvp, maybe one day ill try again

Cheers,

Weggie

> @Weggie.3215 said:

> > @"Cave Rock.4869" said:

> > > @Weggie.3215 said:

> > > > @"Cave Rock.4869" said:

> > > > > @Weggie.3215 said:

> > > > > I use this for Open World PVE. Is it Meta? No. Is it the best DPS? Nope, but I enjoy playing it, I also use D/D every once in a while, But I miss the cleave.

> > > > >

> > > > > http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJUQNAnYUnMdAldg9dAu6CcigFoAD/EHjvxHNhAQtT5Ic5yAA-jFCBABVq+TAnAg80HcmSQsU+BwTAom9Hg4QAQKgRVGB-w

> > > >

> > > > The build looks pretty decent for PvE. As your PvEing do you die often in Berserkers gear? Especially when swarmed by mobs? Please take no offense by my second sentence, I am just purely interested how a full Berserker axe/dagger and rifle warrior would do in the Path of Fire zones? It seems squishy but deadly.

> > > >

> > > > Thanks Weggie for sharing the build, from Cave Rock and Bluevoltron42.

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > Hey, sorry for the delay

> > >

> > > It is squishy but if theres one thing a Spellbreaker taught me, its how to use Full Counter as an extra dodge / Absorb a hit to get extra damage. I already 100% all 5 maps with that build (I sometimes switch to D/D if I feel like it). Food choices also matter a lot. Anyways, I did try this build

> > >

> > > http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJUQNAoYTnMdAldg9dAu6CciglfADPJPlzyGLgAwR74NMCueA-jVCBABpoJ4MlgYp8DgnAQlq/4xhAwQ9ABcCAqZ/BSBIqyI-w

> > >

> > > And might makes right adds more survivability. Maybe someday Anet would just tweak SB to make it more damaging in PVE but I like it so far

> > >

> > > Cheers,

> > >

> > > Weggie

> >

> > Yeah Weggie, i am a big fan of that build! I wonder how well it would translate from PvE to a SPvP or WvW build. I suggested your ideas to a mate who plays WvW and so far he really likes it! I will suggest to him that he should try out long bow with it, because currently he is using a great sword, which he finds to be a very predictable weapon. Especially with the one hundred blades, that people do know about these days by now and find it easy to avoid a large chunk of damage from throwing in a dodge roll.

> >

> > Yeah adrenal healing, might makes right and sun and moon trait all together adds up to a lot of significant healing and therefore creates an extremely durable Spellbreaker.

> >

> > Cheers from Cave Rock and Bluevoltron42.

> >

> >

>

> Roaming on GS is a given in WVW, the mobility alone is worth the predictability of the attacks. Me? Im a terrible roamer, so I like to join Random Zergs and just have fun trying to smash frontlines with my hammer. I'll probably try this in WVW once I finish my Griffon.

>

> http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAoeSnMdAVhgdhAu6CM7ilsATpGk6iBIDuCQAA/C3hHxA-jlCBAB5pPIjjAwZKB54EAAwDAwS1fwSZGBHCgsUaI0+DkCwMZaA-w

>

> I used to dabble in Spvp, maybe one day ill try again

>

> Cheers,

>

> Weggie

Not sure about your gear, but your skills and traits are essentially what I do when I toss my hammer on instead of my GS to join a zerg for a while. I like being able to just swap a weapon and a trait or two to go from my roaming to zerg build.

> @Darkhydrox.8560 said:

> > @Weggie.3215 said:

> > > @"Cave Rock.4869" said:

> > > > @Weggie.3215 said:

> > > > > @"Cave Rock.4869" said:

> > > > > > @Weggie.3215 said:

> > > > > > I use this for Open World PVE. Is it Meta? No. Is it the best DPS? Nope, but I enjoy playing it, I also use D/D every once in a while, But I miss the cleave.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJUQNAnYUnMdAldg9dAu6CcigFoAD/EHjvxHNhAQtT5Ic5yAA-jFCBABVq+TAnAg80HcmSQsU+BwTAom9Hg4QAQKgRVGB-w

> > > > >

> > > > > The build looks pretty decent for PvE. As your PvEing do you die often in Berserkers gear? Especially when swarmed by mobs? Please take no offense by my second sentence, I am just purely interested how a full Berserker axe/dagger and rifle warrior would do in the Path of Fire zones? It seems squishy but deadly.

> > > > >

> > > > > Thanks Weggie for sharing the build, from Cave Rock and Bluevoltron42.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Hey, sorry for the delay

> > > >

> > > > It is squishy but if theres one thing a Spellbreaker taught me, its how to use Full Counter as an extra dodge / Absorb a hit to get extra damage. I already 100% all 5 maps with that build (I sometimes switch to D/D if I feel like it). Food choices also matter a lot. Anyways, I did try this build

> > > >

> > > > http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJUQNAoYTnMdAldg9dAu6CciglfADPJPlzyGLgAwR74NMCueA-jVCBABpoJ4MlgYp8DgnAQlq/4xhAwQ9ABcCAqZ/BSBIqyI-w

> > > >

> > > > And might makes right adds more survivability. Maybe someday Anet would just tweak SB to make it more damaging in PVE but I like it so far

> > > >

> > > > Cheers,

> > > >

> > > > Weggie

> > >

> > > Yeah Weggie, i am a big fan of that build! I wonder how well it would translate from PvE to a SPvP or WvW build. I suggested your ideas to a mate who plays WvW and so far he really likes it! I will suggest to him that he should try out long bow with it, because currently he is using a great sword, which he finds to be a very predictable weapon. Especially with the one hundred blades, that people do know about these days by now and find it easy to avoid a large chunk of damage from throwing in a dodge roll.

> > >

> > > Yeah adrenal healing, might makes right and sun and moon trait all together adds up to a lot of significant healing and therefore creates an extremely durable Spellbreaker.

> > >

> > > Cheers from Cave Rock and Bluevoltron42.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Roaming on GS is a given in WVW, the mobility alone is worth the predictability of the attacks. Me? Im a terrible roamer, so I like to join Random Zergs and just have fun trying to smash frontlines with my hammer. I'll probably try this in WVW once I finish my Griffon.

> >

> > http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAoeSnMdAVhgdhAu6CM7ilsATpGk6iBIDuCQAA/C3hHxA-jlCBAB5pPIjjAwZKB54EAAwDAwS1fwSZGBHCgsUaI0+DkCwMZaA-w

> >

> > I used to dabble in Spvp, maybe one day ill try again

> >

> > Cheers,

> >

> > Weggie

>

> Not sure about your gear, but your skills and traits are essentially what I do when I toss my hammer on instead of my GS to join a zerg for a while. I like being able to just swap a weapon and a trait or two to go from my roaming to zerg build.

They could definitely use tweaks, maybe full Maurauders will work better, havent tested it yet

Cheers

Weggie

I feel like I'm the only one using Axe/Dagger but it produces pretty vicious sustain and burst damage. Wearing all Berserker with strength Runes. I'm abusing might makes right to keep me alive. Armor is aspirational. lol I have more Exotics mixed in there.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJUQNAnYTnk6CldgtdAWeAciglfAzYBEAOaKphuXZAPJPlvyA-jVSBABPcEAo4BAAwJAIClgdcIAwTfAlq/Qz+Dkp8jUA6pMC-w

> @Dristig.9678 said:

> I feel like I'm the only one using Axe/Dagger but it produces pretty vicious sustain and burst damage. Wearing all Berserker with strength Runes. I'm abusing might makes right to keep me alive. Armor is aspirational. lol I have more Exotics mixed in there.

>

> http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJUQNAnYTnk6CldgtdAWeAciglfAzYBEAOaKphuXZAPJPlvyA-jVSBABPcEAo4BAAwJAIClgdcIAwTfAlq/Qz+Dkp8jUA6pMC-w

>

I like axe/dagger with dagger/axe as well as dagger/axe with mace/dagger. In my opinion off-hand axe is underrated if you pair it with some hard cc, 4 hits hard and 5 is great damage that you can land most of after the hard cc. Mainhand axe is a little gimped by only one bar of adrenaline but still does nice damage and has the leap and dagger 5 is also great adrenaline generation. Mainhand mace with sigil of severance can help set up some really nasty dagger 4's.

> @Dristig.9678 said:

> yeah I'm landing sone crazy high Dagger 4s after Bull's Rush. I guess it double damages and then crits.

Hey Dristig, there is just something really fun about charging in or bulls rushing into a targeted enemy, doing a one hundred blades followed up bladestorm. Shortly after you see them all downed :) Quad kills are possible. Plus it is so much easier with boon removal and also with the Spellbreakers new increased sustain and survival skills.

Cheers for the update on the dagger 4 skill, I know it does 100% on foes not attacking. Perhaps that is what you noticed. From Cave Rock and Bluevoltron42.

So, actually, I need help with my spellbreaker build....

I JUST lvl-80 boosted my warrior, since I had a full set of ascended Marauder's armor/weapons/trinkets/accessories/back laying around and an unused Sunrise just kinda hanging out in my bank. I want to make a PvE DD/GS spellbreaker, this is what I came up with....

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAoYRnMdAF7i96CWdAcigFiAD/HnkfyHlhGQzzIAEBGAA

Gear is full Marauder's with Runes of Strength, and Force/Accuracy sigils.

My main question is: I'm taking the Arms line almost exclusively for Dual Wielding. For DD is that a massive damage increase? Or negligible enough so I can drop it for Discipline? Any advice, tips, feedback is not only welcome, it's ENCOURAGED. I literally learned warrior like 8 hours ago and need help.

Thanks in advance. :)

> @Selendile.9106 said:

> So, actually, I need help with my spellbreaker build....

>

> I JUST lvl-80 boosted my warrior, since I had a full set of ascended Marauder's armor/weapons/trinkets/accessories/back laying around and an unused Sunrise just kinda hanging out in my bank. I want to make a PvE DD/GS spellbreaker, this is what I came up with....

>

> http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAoYRnMdAF7i96CWdAcigFiAD/HnkfyHlhGQzzIAEBGAA

>

> Gear is full Marauder's with Runes of Strength, and Force/Accuracy sigils.

>

> My main question is: I'm taking the Arms line almost exclusively for Dual Wielding. For DD is that a massive damage increase? Or negligible enough so I can drop it for Discipline? Any advice, tips, feedback is not only welcome, it's ENCOURAGED. I literally learned warrior like 8 hours ago and need help.

>

> Thanks in advance. :)

I don't take arms because quickness doesn't stack with Dual Wielding, and only the first minor trait is any good for a power build. If I take Discipline instead I get useful bonuses from every single trait. I do Axe/Dagger myself so I grab Axe Mastery but Burst Mastery is good too. That said, if you're doing mostly open world stuff you can keep Arms and you'll still do absolutely fine the way your build is.

To all my fellow Spellbreakers I started this thread in the hopes we would all come together and help each other out with builds and theory crafting ideas. All the helpful posts to Selendile were exactly what I personally wanted to see and this great.

As an update I also wanted to say thanks to any Spellbreakers who watched my video and gave me so much support. As a person new to making Youtube videos I would like to say a big thank you to any of my fellow Spellbreakers who were among the 1500 viewers. That is just crazy to me as I have 5 subscribers. :astonished: