New Expansion(POLL)

aimz.6287

> @"Scar.1793" said:

> > @"Arden.7480" said:

> > > @"Scar.1793" said:

> > > > @"Arden.7480" said:

> > > > "When its ready tm"

> > > >

> > > > But I think Season 4 will have 5 episodes (Eve Eschenbacher accidentaly confirmed that), Season 5 will have 3 episodes.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Ep 4- September

> > > > Ep 5- December

> > > >

> > > > Ep 1- February

> > > > Ep 2- May

> > > > Ep 3- August

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Expansion 3- October/November 2019.

> > > >

> > > > Thats my speculation, I think the Seasons work yearly now.

> > >

> > > Thanks... I thought they were going for 9-10 per season. Would have killed the community as a lot of people would get bored of Elona after so long.

> > >

> >

> > I'd not think so, especially because they said there will be season 5 just now. I mean they wouldnt say there is Season 5 if it wouldn't be very soon.

> >

> > I also think Season 5 will be very short to settle down the ground for the story of the expansion.

> >

> > I wrote a different post about why there MUST be Season 5. And I said that because of so many unresolved plots in Path of Fire and beyond- especially in Path of Fire.

> >

> > We know that Kralkatorrik is supposed to be our major villain, so they will sacrifice this season and I think Season 5- 1-2 first episodes- to finish this story.

> >

> > Look how many episodes they sacrificed only for Joko- Kralkatorrik backstory is much more juicy with Glint's Legacy, Aurene, Destiny's Edge on the background.

> >

> > I think the rest of this season will be gathering the forces of Tyria to stand against Kralk- meeting with old allies like Caithe, Logan, Zojja, Jennah- discovering unknown secrets to help us fight against Kralk, I'd say we will kill Kralkatorrik- in the end or at the beginning of Season 5, but I think Aurene will in the end turn away from us and become the main villain for Season 5 and expansion 3 first part..

> >

> > Her action will wake up one of the dragons- I think Deep Sea Dragon, that will be the main antagonist for the Expansion 3.

> >

> >

> > List of unresolved plots from PoF:

> >

> > -Joko- resolved+Inquest's plot

> > -Gods- unresolved- Lyssa's mystery, Balthazar's backstory

> > -the future of Glint's Legacy- Aurene

> > -Destiny's Edge plot- Zojja, Caithe

> > -Rytlock's secret- unresolved

> > -The Sunspears and Order of Shadows- Kito saying that he was together with the commander while killing the Elder Dragons.

> > -Kralkatorrik juicy story.

> >

> > Rest:

> > -Malyck's Tree

> > -The Nightmare Court's state

> > -Pale Tree's state

> > -how is Logan doing as the Marshall?

> > -the Shining Blade's oath- Anise & Livia

> >

> >

> > I think there is much more of them.

> >

> > Season 5 is a good way to mark the line between the story of Elona (Season 4) and the story of another region like Sea of Sorrows or Deldrimor or something else (Season 5).

>

> I don’t know about you but fighting dragon A then B then C since 2012 got old. Especially with the likes of Mordremoth which are cookie cutter villains.

>

> I think they should go with less giant things and foes that are more relatable and have real motives. But I guess we will not get that here sadly.

>

> Fighting the Lich, Shiro or Varesh was memorable and cool.

they could technicly do both. the most obvious would be a svanir leader as the central antagonist while jormag remains dormant for most of the arc's duration.

> @"Arden.7480" said:

> > @"lokh.2695" said:

> > > @"Arden.7480" said:

> > >[...]Season 4 will have 5 episodes (Eve Eschenbacher accidentaly **confirmed** that), Season 5 will have 3 episodes. [...]

> >

> > Is there a link to read that confirmation?

> >

>

> yes during the Anniversary Stream:

>

> time: 1:12:33

Hmm...I don't see/hear where she said there will only be 5 Episodes. Just that she mentioned the VO for Episodes 3, 4 and 5. Nor anything about Season 5 having 3 Episodes only.

It may, or may not, be true; I can't say there is any confirmation, though.

> @"Arden.7480" said:

> > @"lokh.2695" said:

> > > @"Arden.7480" said:

> > >[...]Season 4 will have 5 episodes (Eve Eschenbacher accidentaly **confirmed** that), Season 5 will have 3 episodes. [...]

> >

> > Is there a link to read that confirmation?

> >

>

> yes during the Anniversary Stream:

>

> time: 1:12:33

Well, all she's saying is that they recently finished VO for episode 5. We'll see I guess.