Top 3 most useful professions in Raid/PvP/WvW modes

Evil.1580

People saying warrior instead of rev in the top 3 clearly havent played WvW for a while... the bubble made them more used than not at all but they are still just a sidenote to the fb/scourge/herald zerg trinity.

Roaming is questionably if anything is more useful than the rest. If you can kill stuff well at least you're not useless. The player is usefull, not the class.

> @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> People saying warrior instead of rev in the top 3 clearly havent played WvW for a while... the bubble made them more used than not at all but they are still just a sidenote to the fb/scourge/herald zerg trinity.

>

> Roaming is questionably if anything is more useful than the rest. If you can kill stuff well at least you're not useless. The player is usefull, not the class.

I totally agree - warrior bubble is love

> @"bOTEB.1573" said:

> > @"maddoctor.2738" said:

> > Raid:

> > Mesmer

> > some random others that barely matter

> >

> > PVP

> > Mesmer

> > some random others that barely matter

> >

> > Not sure about WVW

>

> In raid, the druid doesn't matter?

Not at all compared to Chronomancer. Everything the Druid does can be done by others (except maybe for the spirits), there are better healers, and there lots of ways to provide might, we've been doing that without Druids for a very long time after all. All without the need for more squad slots being covered by support. Meanwhile, to cover the insane amount of things a Chronomancer brings to a squad you'd need at least 2 professions and those 2 won't be able to survive as much as a Chronomancer.

Chronomancer is simply irreplaceable, while Druid and Warrior can be replaced without losing as much.

> @"bOTEB.1573" said:

> > @"Torzini.1523" said:

> > Where is mesmer? And what's the point of this list?

>

> Just discussion of the Top 3 most useful professions in Raid/PvP/WvW modes.

> I don't think mesmer gets in top 3 but you can share your vision.

The whole "Meta/Optimal" argument aside, how can you not see how much a Chrono does in Raid comps? Unless the other classes get their boon share cap up to 10 AND access to Alacrity/Quickness, no Combination in the current line up can do what 2 Chronos do with so few people.

> @"maddoctor.2738" said:

> Raid:

> Mesmer

> some random others that barely matter

>

> PVP

> Mesmer

> some random others that barely matter

>

> Not sure about WVW

I agree with you and... about WvW - yesterday for the first time i have heard our com asking ppl to switch from necro to mesmer (well... chrono) cause we already had too many necros. I felt sorry for the necros, wvw was their domain, where they were always wanted and were always strong.