Hope reaper doesn't get nerfed

Axl.8924

> @"whoknocks.4935" said:

> > @"Zero.3871" said:

> > > @"whoknocks.4935" said:

> > > > @"Zero.3871" said:

> > > > > @"whoknocks.4935" said:

> > > > > People need not to facetank it, that's true.

> > > > >

> > > > > But you gotta admit do big damage in reaper is the most brainless thing to do, literally every single you pop hit for over 7k, even reaper autos can hit up to 10k crit.

> > > > >

> > > > > Every single skill in reaper is worth a dodge, a block, an evade, and perma chill weakness and cripple used by a power profession are crazy strong conditions at you disposal.

> > > > > Especially when you enter reaper mode, it has no animation tells and it's instant and gotta use instinct to avoid it.

> > > > >

> > > > > It is not overpowered by any mean, but being a pug noob stomper is literally abused by everyone, even mediocre players being immediately champions with it.

> > > > >

> > > > > You don't need to be a pro to land 10k reaper autos, at least have the honesty to admit that.

> > > > >

> > > > > And watch out, I am not calling for nerfs or call the class OP.

> > > > >

> > > > > But yeah it's just like dragonhunter when it was released, easy mode pug stomper build.

> > > >

> > > > you say braindead, but which class is not completely braindead? perma invul spellbreaker? yolosmith? or pewpew from 2k range with 10k AA soulbeast? or perma invis DE? i mean what is your point?

> > > > there is absolutely no class you Need skill to Stomp noobs. and besides, as reaper you Need a lot of skill to not insta die. most necros Need great map awareness using ridges and other stuff to avoid enemies bombs. i hva enever seen that by any warrior (only Standing in 5 enemies and dont getting any dmg, GG), and great class Knowledge. you cant yolopush on reaper because you would only hit in invuls while being terminated by everything. you Need to know how many Sustain skills, dodges, teleports every enemy has to know when the Moment has come to go in.

> > > > most necros heavily changing builds in every fight depending on which enemies they are Fighting. but classes like warrior run sicne 6 years the same build against every build. as necro you would never Play greatsword against an deadeye, cause you will never hit a good one with it. so you Play range (axe/stuff). on the other side you would never use staff against Warriors, there you use GS. for every enemy you Need other weapons, utilities, traits. i have never to do that on any other classes. so necro is the least braindead class in this game.

> > >

> > > Revenant actually is the only class with oneshot burst potential which requires being and thinking fast, requires timing, good energy management or you are screwed, one mistake and you usually die. First week playing rev you will be 90% of the times on downed state constantly before getting results if you never played it before.

> > >

> > > I dunno why you attack warrior like that, I am not a warrior main and I agree it's a simple braindead easy mode profession, same as noobeast.

> > >

> > > But same as reaper too.

> > >

> > > You can and destroy a spellbreaker or warrior and even an holosmith (necro counters engi) as a reaper without problems.

> > >

> > > Necro since beta was and is the NOOB friendly pick class of everyone jumping into the game, identical as warrior.

> > > Press few buttons for perma chills and high bombs damage is easy and braindead mode sorry.

> > >

> > > Of course ranged pressure counters necro a lot, everyone has an hard counter, but this doesn't make the class less braindead.

> > >

> > > As a test I tried not to dodge elite necro skill Chilled to the bone.

> > > This guy with 5 minutes of gameplay on reaper, after landing elite immediately entered shroud, i was cripple chilled and with weakness, landed 2 skills I was already 10% health.

> > > I escaped a bit, he turned off shroud, axe2 at 900 range, I was dead. 22k hp in about 2-3 seconds of fight. I know my mistakes for not dodging.

> > >

> > > This to explain how every single skill in reaper is worth dodging, and that's why even a noob can be a champion with it immediately.

> > >

> > > Again I repeat I am not calling for nerfs or calling it OP, but it's just another noob friendly braindead spec same as noobreaker, noobeast, noobeye, scourge etc.

> > >

> > > From what I see everyone just run greatsword + axe/wh, I don't see that crazy build switching you are talking to.

> > > It's just the usually build since reaper was released, now it shines because of the recent quickness rework, but nothing new under the sun.

> > >

> > > Almost anyone can do nothing against deadeye, so you run gs anyway, deadeye is your hard counter anyway, you don't have much options.

> >

> > 1.) Revenant has with Shiro, stuff and Sword a huge amount of dodges, and while you are dodging you are attacking your Opponent. so where does it require skill? herald has great mobilty, burst and survivability. you can use glint heal if you are under pessure and getting full life again, so no way to insta die on rev.

> >

> > 2.) i dont know what you were testing there, but not dodging necro elite skill that has huge telling is not a test, its like you are telling me "i tested not dodging a mesmer shatter, i died instantly." sry, but not dodging enemies attacks kills you? no wonder…

> >

> > 3.)you Need a lot of skill to managing your lifeforce on necro cause you only have 1 good skill for that and thats spectral armor. besides that you have to land A LOT of weapon skills until you get a serious amount of lifeforce from weapon skills against nearly perma invul enemies, good luck with that.

> >

> > 4.) if you are just ONE TIME out of Position ur dead as necro/reaper. how many mistakes can a Mirage have until he get punished? 10 times? everytime you stun that class or attacking it it spamms their invulns. spiking a warrior as reaper JUST by Pressing f1 and 4 and it will proc Auto invul while the warrior Massacres you with his greatsword and full counter while you cannot Pressing anything while casting RS4. and in WHICH world does necro counter engi/holo? holo is perma CC ing you while reaper has nearly no Access to stabi. reaper elite for stabi? oh sry just 600 range. holo already stunns you with rifle from 1200 range, also with his elite he stunns you. while you are stunned he leaps to you continue to stunn you with forged form. if you go to shroud he leaps away from you. i have never seen a warrior that cant get heales while endure pain or loosing 1k life per second for using endure pain like reaper in shroud. i have never seen a reaper that is low life and healing full life in just a few seconds like FB, engi, ele… sry but you are just Focusing on the ONE Thing necro has, its dmg. but how much skill you Need to stay alive on a class without invuls, blocks, dodges until the end of world, and invis you ignore.

> >

> > The Definition of overpowered mechanics are mechanics that dont have a counter. but anything the necro does can at least get countered by invulns,dodges,range and mobilty. and EVERY other class has Access to those mechanics.

> >

> > in all discussions i just see people have two measures. 1 for necro that is not allowed to do anything.

> > and 1 for every other classes.

> >

> > just remember how much People complained About "out of nowhere burst from scourge" so anet implemented the red circles.

> > but out of nowhere burst on thief and Mirage are fine…

> >

> > like i said in another thread, if you want to discuss About balancing you have to see the WHOLE Performance of a class. and there is reaper still minor to warrior, thief, mesmer, guard,ranger, holo….because no other class has so huge tellings for their skills, low mobility, low Access to stability, no heal and no Sustain. other classes hit like reaper but with 10 times more survivability.

> >

>

> You know glint heal is one of the most easy to counter heals?

>

> If you spam your skills and fully heal the enemy rev that's a l2p issue.

>

> Difference is, with rev any skill you use must be timed right or one mistake and you die.

>

> Try it yourself.

>

> With necro you can afford many many mistakes same as warrior and still get away with it and win.

>

> Revenant always was the class who attracted people who wanted a skill level to play it at hos max.

>

> Necro warrior ranger are the easy pick of starters because they are easy mode braindead professions.

>

Right then you do your supersonic thing on is it core herald or renegade the whole condi superspeed thing with sword?

You got super mobility amazing condi dmg with your sword and massive evades, and ridiculous sword spams that spam more cond i than one can survive.Some revenant had like 3-4 stacks of every condi or more.

Meanwhile:reaper has good dmg but easy to cc very bad mobility bad sustain.NO excuse for bad players to not just dodge.You need t use strategy to win, not facetank.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Axl.8924" said:

> > @"whoknocks.4935" said:

> > > @"Zero.3871" said:

> > > > @"whoknocks.4935" said:

> > > > > @"Zero.3871" said:

> > > > > > @"whoknocks.4935" said:

> > > > > > People need not to facetank it, that's true.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > But you gotta admit do big damage in reaper is the most brainless thing to do, literally every single you pop hit for over 7k, even reaper autos can hit up to 10k crit.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Every single skill in reaper is worth a dodge, a block, an evade, and perma chill weakness and cripple used by a power profession are crazy strong conditions at you disposal.

> > > > > > Especially when you enter reaper mode, it has no animation tells and it's instant and gotta use instinct to avoid it.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > It is not overpowered by any mean, but being a pug noob stomper is literally abused by everyone, even mediocre players being immediately champions with it.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > You don't need to be a pro to land 10k reaper autos, at least have the honesty to admit that.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > And watch out, I am not calling for nerfs or call the class OP.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > But yeah it's just like dragonhunter when it was released, easy mode pug stomper build.

> > > > >

> > > > > you say braindead, but which class is not completely braindead? perma invul spellbreaker? yolosmith? or pewpew from 2k range with 10k AA soulbeast? or perma invis DE? i mean what is your point?

> > > > > there is absolutely no class you Need skill to Stomp noobs. and besides, as reaper you Need a lot of skill to not insta die. most necros Need great map awareness using ridges and other stuff to avoid enemies bombs. i hva enever seen that by any warrior (only Standing in 5 enemies and dont getting any dmg, GG), and great class Knowledge. you cant yolopush on reaper because you would only hit in invuls while being terminated by everything. you Need to know how many Sustain skills, dodges, teleports every enemy has to know when the Moment has come to go in.

> > > > > most necros heavily changing builds in every fight depending on which enemies they are Fighting. but classes like warrior run sicne 6 years the same build against every build. as necro you would never Play greatsword against an deadeye, cause you will never hit a good one with it. so you Play range (axe/stuff). on the other side you would never use staff against Warriors, there you use GS. for every enemy you Need other weapons, utilities, traits. i have never to do that on any other classes. so necro is the least braindead class in this game.

> > > >

> > > > Revenant actually is the only class with oneshot burst potential which requires being and thinking fast, requires timing, good energy management or you are screwed, one mistake and you usually die. First week playing rev you will be 90% of the times on downed state constantly before getting results if you never played it before.

> > > >

> > > > I dunno why you attack warrior like that, I am not a warrior main and I agree it's a simple braindead easy mode profession, same as noobeast.

> > > >

> > > > But same as reaper too.

> > > >

> > > > You can and destroy a spellbreaker or warrior and even an holosmith (necro counters engi) as a reaper without problems.

> > > >

> > > > Necro since beta was and is the NOOB friendly pick class of everyone jumping into the game, identical as warrior.

> > > > Press few buttons for perma chills and high bombs damage is easy and braindead mode sorry.

> > > >

> > > > Of course ranged pressure counters necro a lot, everyone has an hard counter, but this doesn't make the class less braindead.

> > > >

> > > > As a test I tried not to dodge elite necro skill Chilled to the bone.

> > > > This guy with 5 minutes of gameplay on reaper, after landing elite immediately entered shroud, i was cripple chilled and with weakness, landed 2 skills I was already 10% health.

> > > > I escaped a bit, he turned off shroud, axe2 at 900 range, I was dead. 22k hp in about 2-3 seconds of fight. I know my mistakes for not dodging.

> > > >

> > > > This to explain how every single skill in reaper is worth dodging, and that's why even a noob can be a champion with it immediately.

> > > >

> > > > Again I repeat I am not calling for nerfs or calling it OP, but it's just another noob friendly braindead spec same as noobreaker, noobeast, noobeye, scourge etc.

> > > >

> > > > From what I see everyone just run greatsword + axe/wh, I don't see that crazy build switching you are talking to.

> > > > It's just the usually build since reaper was released, now it shines because of the recent quickness rework, but nothing new under the sun.

> > > >

> > > > Almost anyone can do nothing against deadeye, so you run gs anyway, deadeye is your hard counter anyway, you don't have much options.

> > >

> > > 1.) Revenant has with Shiro, stuff and Sword a huge amount of dodges, and while you are dodging you are attacking your Opponent. so where does it require skill? herald has great mobilty, burst and survivability. you can use glint heal if you are under pessure and getting full life again, so no way to insta die on rev.

> > >

> > > 2.) i dont know what you were testing there, but not dodging necro elite skill that has huge telling is not a test, its like you are telling me "i tested not dodging a mesmer shatter, i died instantly." sry, but not dodging enemies attacks kills you? no wonder…

> > >

> > > 3.)you Need a lot of skill to managing your lifeforce on necro cause you only have 1 good skill for that and thats spectral armor. besides that you have to land A LOT of weapon skills until you get a serious amount of lifeforce from weapon skills against nearly perma invul enemies, good luck with that.

> > >

> > > 4.) if you are just ONE TIME out of Position ur dead as necro/reaper. how many mistakes can a Mirage have until he get punished? 10 times? everytime you stun that class or attacking it it spamms their invulns. spiking a warrior as reaper JUST by Pressing f1 and 4 and it will proc Auto invul while the warrior Massacres you with his greatsword and full counter while you cannot Pressing anything while casting RS4. and in WHICH world does necro counter engi/holo? holo is perma CC ing you while reaper has nearly no Access to stabi. reaper elite for stabi? oh sry just 600 range. holo already stunns you with rifle from 1200 range, also with his elite he stunns you. while you are stunned he leaps to you continue to stunn you with forged form. if you go to shroud he leaps away from you. i have never seen a warrior that cant get heales while endure pain or loosing 1k life per second for using endure pain like reaper in shroud. i have never seen a reaper that is low life and healing full life in just a few seconds like FB, engi, ele… sry but you are just Focusing on the ONE Thing necro has, its dmg. but how much skill you Need to stay alive on a class without invuls, blocks, dodges until the end of world, and invis you ignore.

> > >

> > > The Definition of overpowered mechanics are mechanics that dont have a counter. but anything the necro does can at least get countered by invulns,dodges,range and mobilty. and EVERY other class has Access to those mechanics.

> > >

> > > in all discussions i just see people have two measures. 1 for necro that is not allowed to do anything.

> > > and 1 for every other classes.

> > >

> > > just remember how much People complained About "out of nowhere burst from scourge" so anet implemented the red circles.

> > > but out of nowhere burst on thief and Mirage are fine…

> > >

> > > like i said in another thread, if you want to discuss About balancing you have to see the WHOLE Performance of a class. and there is reaper still minor to warrior, thief, mesmer, guard,ranger, holo….because no other class has so huge tellings for their skills, low mobility, low Access to stability, no heal and no Sustain. other classes hit like reaper but with 10 times more survivability.

> > >

> >

> > You know glint heal is one of the most easy to counter heals?

> >

> > If you spam your skills and fully heal the enemy rev that's a l2p issue.

> >

> > Difference is, with rev any skill you use must be timed right or one mistake and you die.

> >

> > Try it yourself.

> >

> > With necro you can afford many many mistakes same as warrior and still get away with it and win.

> >

> > Revenant always was the class who attracted people who wanted a skill level to play it at hos max.

> >

> > Necro warrior ranger are the easy pick of starters because they are easy mode braindead professions.

> >

>

> Right then you do your supersonic thing on is it core herald or renegade the whole condi superspeed thing with sword?

>

> You got super mobility amazing condi dmg with your sword and massive evades, and ridiculous sword spams that spam more cond i than one can survive.Some revenant had like 3-4 stacks of every condi or more.

>

> Meanwhile:reaper has good dmg but easy to cc very bad mobility bad sustain.NO excuse for bad players to not just dodge.You need t use strategy to win, not facetank.

You have zero clue about this game.

I don't even bother argue with you.

Since when condi rev using sword is a dominant meta build who spams condis?

Just by saying this showed how little game knowledge you have.

Sorry if I'm harsh, but it's just the truth.

I played warrior, necro, guardian, ranger, holo myself.

Switched to rev and it's a completely new world.

With the above classes in less than a week you are already a champion. With rev not. End of the story.

> > @"Axl.8924" said:

> > > > > > @"Zero.3871" said:

> > > > > > > @"whoknocks.4935" said:

> > > > > > > People need not to facetank it, that's true.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > But you gotta admit do big damage in reaper is the most brainless thing to do, literally every single you pop hit for over 7k, even reaper autos can hit up to 10k crit.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Every single skill in reaper is worth a dodge, a block, an evade, and perma chill weakness and cripple used by a power profession are crazy strong conditions at you disposal.

> > > > > > > Especially when you enter reaper mode, it has no animation tells and it's instant and gotta use instinct to avoid it.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > It is not overpowered by any mean, but being a pug noob stomper is literally abused by everyone, even mediocre players being immediately champions with it.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > You don't need to be a pro to land 10k reaper autos, at least have the honesty to admit that.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > And watch out, I am not calling for nerfs or call the class OP.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > But yeah it's just like dragonhunter when it was released, easy mode pug stomper build.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > you say braindead, but which class is not completely braindead? perma invul spellbreaker? yolosmith? or pewpew from 2k range with 10k AA soulbeast? or perma invis DE? i mean what is your point?

> > > > > > there is absolutely no class you Need skill to Stomp noobs. and besides, as reaper you Need a lot of skill to not insta die. most necros Need great map awareness using ridges and other stuff to avoid enemies bombs. i hva enever seen that by any warrior (only Standing in 5 enemies and dont getting any dmg, GG), and great class Knowledge. you cant yolopush on reaper because you would only hit in invuls while being terminated by everything. you Need to know how many Sustain skills, dodges, teleports every enemy has to know when the Moment has come to go in.

> > > > > > most necros heavily changing builds in every fight depending on which enemies they are Fighting. but classes like warrior run sicne 6 years the same build against every build. as necro you would never Play greatsword against an deadeye, cause you will never hit a good one with it. so you Play range (axe/stuff). on the other side you would never use staff against Warriors, there you use GS. for every enemy you Need other weapons, utilities, traits. i have never to do that on any other classes. so necro is the least braindead class in this game.

> > > > >

> > > > > Revenant actually is the only class with oneshot burst potential which requires being and thinking fast, requires timing, good energy management or you are screwed, one mistake and you usually die. First week playing rev you will be 90% of the times on downed state constantly before getting results if you never played it before.

> > > > >

> > > > > I dunno why you attack warrior like that, I am not a warrior main and I agree it's a simple braindead easy mode profession, same as noobeast.

> > > > >

> > > > > But same as reaper too.

> > > > >

> > > > > You can and destroy a spellbreaker or warrior and even an holosmith (necro counters engi) as a reaper without problems.

> > > > >

> > > > > Necro since beta was and is the NOOB friendly pick class of everyone jumping into the game, identical as warrior.

> > > > > Press few buttons for perma chills and high bombs damage is easy and braindead mode sorry.

> > > > >

> > > > > Of course ranged pressure counters necro a lot, everyone has an hard counter, but this doesn't make the class less braindead.

> > > > >

> > > > > As a test I tried not to dodge elite necro skill Chilled to the bone.

> > > > > This guy with 5 minutes of gameplay on reaper, after landing elite immediately entered shroud, i was cripple chilled and with weakness, landed 2 skills I was already 10% health.

> > > > > I escaped a bit, he turned off shroud, axe2 at 900 range, I was dead. 22k hp in about 2-3 seconds of fight. I know my mistakes for not dodging.

> > > > >

> > > > > This to explain how every single skill in reaper is worth dodging, and that's why even a noob can be a champion with it immediately.

> > > > >

> > > > > Again I repeat I am not calling for nerfs or calling it OP, but it's just another noob friendly braindead spec same as noobreaker, noobeast, noobeye, scourge etc.

> > > > >

> > > > > From what I see everyone just run greatsword + axe/wh, I don't see that crazy build switching you are talking to.

> > > > > It's just the usually build since reaper was released, now it shines because of the recent quickness rework, but nothing new under the sun.

> > > > >

> > > > > Almost anyone can do nothing against deadeye, so you run gs anyway, deadeye is your hard counter anyway, you don't have much options.

> > > >

> > > > 1.) Revenant has with Shiro, stuff and Sword a huge amount of dodges, and while you are dodging you are attacking your Opponent. so where does it require skill? herald has great mobilty, burst and survivability. you can use glint heal if you are under pessure and getting full life again, so no way to insta die on rev.

> > > >

> > > > 2.) i dont know what you were testing there, but not dodging necro elite skill that has huge telling is not a test, its like you are telling me "i tested not dodging a mesmer shatter, i died instantly." sry, but not dodging enemies attacks kills you? no wonder…

> > > >

> > > > 3.)you Need a lot of skill to managing your lifeforce on necro cause you only have 1 good skill for that and thats spectral armor. besides that you have to land A LOT of weapon skills until you get a serious amount of lifeforce from weapon skills against nearly perma invul enemies, good luck with that.

> > > >

> > > > 4.) if you are just ONE TIME out of Position ur dead as necro/reaper. how many mistakes can a Mirage have until he get punished? 10 times? everytime you stun that class or attacking it it spamms their invulns. spiking a warrior as reaper JUST by Pressing f1 and 4 and it will proc Auto invul while the warrior Massacres you with his greatsword and full counter while you cannot Pressing anything while casting RS4. and in WHICH world does necro counter engi/holo? holo is perma CC ing you while reaper has nearly no Access to stabi. reaper elite for stabi? oh sry just 600 range. holo already stunns you with rifle from 1200 range, also with his elite he stunns you. while you are stunned he leaps to you continue to stunn you with forged form. if you go to shroud he leaps away from you. i have never seen a warrior that cant get heales while endure pain or loosing 1k life per second for using endure pain like reaper in shroud. i have never seen a reaper that is low life and healing full life in just a few seconds like FB, engi, ele… sry but you are just Focusing on the ONE Thing necro has, its dmg. but how much skill you Need to stay alive on a class without invuls, blocks, dodges until the end of world, and invis you ignore.

> > > >

> > > > The Definition of overpowered mechanics are mechanics that dont have a counter. but anything the necro does can at least get countered by invulns,dodges,range and mobilty. and EVERY other class has Access to those mechanics.

> > > >

> > > > in all discussions i just see people have two measures. 1 for necro that is not allowed to do anything.

> > > > and 1 for every other classes.

> > > >

> > > > just remember how much People complained About "out of nowhere burst from scourge" so anet implemented the red circles.

> > > > but out of nowhere burst on thief and Mirage are fine…

> > > >

> > > > like i said in another thread, if you want to discuss About balancing you have to see the WHOLE Performance of a class. and there is reaper still minor to warrior, thief, mesmer, guard,ranger, holo….because no other class has so huge tellings for their skills, low mobility, low Access to stability, no heal and no Sustain. other classes hit like reaper but with 10 times more survivability.

> > > >

> > >

> > > You know glint heal is one of the most easy to counter heals?

> > >

> > > If you spam your skills and fully heal the enemy rev that's a l2p issue.

> > >

> > > Difference is, with rev any skill you use must be timed right or one mistake and you die.

> > >

> > > Try it yourself.

> > >

> > > With necro you can afford many many mistakes same as warrior and still get away with it and win.

> > >

> > > Revenant always was the class who attracted people who wanted a skill level to play it at hos max.

> > >

> > > Necro warrior ranger are the easy pick of starters because they are easy mode braindead professions.

> > >

> >

> > Right then you do your supersonic thing on is it core herald or renegade the whole condi superspeed thing with sword?

> >

> > You got super mobility amazing condi dmg with your sword and massive evades, and ridiculous sword spams that spam more cond i than one can survive.Some revenant had like 3-4 stacks of every condi or more.

> >

> > Meanwhile:reaper has good dmg but easy to cc very bad mobility bad sustain.NO excuse for bad players to not just dodge.You need t use strategy to win, not facetank.

>

> You have zero clue about this game.

>

> I don't even bother argue with you.

>

> Since when condi rev using sword is a dominant meta build who spams condis?

>

> Just by saying this showed how little game knowledge you have.

>

> Sorry if I'm harsh, but it's just the truth.

>

> I played warrior, necro, guardian, ranger, holo myself.

>

> Switched to rev and it's a completely new world.

>

> With the above classes in less than a week you are already a champion. With rev not. End of the story.

Look You are not convincing me or other necros why reaper should be nerfed, because

1:it already has plenty of counters and even though it can be easy to pick up, its fairly slow and obvious, and has little ability to survive.

When you take something away from a class, you have to:

A:Sometimes give stuff back to make sure it isn't underpowered.

B:make sure you don't castrate it in pve by nerfing it in pvp

C:Weigh in what everyone is saying.

Honestly i think that Anet should just try it out themselves and weigh in.I honestly don't even like pvp that much anyways.Too much toxiticy and too much higherspeed kills compared to what it used to be.

Also:You seem rather biased towards necros, i mean:I play thief and i dont' want it to be gutted because i like the thief class.I like elementalists and don't want theym be destroyed by horrible changes that wreck the class.

I want a balanced state but I just don't see it happening.Anything pve related effects pvp it seems and pvp effects pve, Anet just seems incapable of balancing stuf in a way that doesn't break pve with pvp related nerfs, and god knows that reaper really doesn't need nerfed in pve, because its just barely viable now in dps, and still riddled with issues of sustain.

In order for nerf thing to be ok, other classes would have to take a hatchet to their damage as well, such as warriors mesmers elementalists engineers thieves rangers gaurdians and revenants.

Revenants have really good dps in pve, and they hit fairly hard in pvp, and last thing you want is to have a class with no clear role in anything wether it be pvp or pve, because for 6 years necro has been going through being good then dumster quality, and a lot of u are frankly sick of it.I'm going to plea to you since you as a rev know what it was like back when revenants were bad, and know the feeling of being ignored, well necro has been in limbo for ages now, much longer than revenant.

A lot of us don't want to be overpowered, we want to have a fun class that isn't super hardcountered by everyone in spvp and super hardcountered by raids because of anets design philosophy making us more about boon corrupts and not being able to design us properly because said thing is so strong in pvp and wvw, and useless in anywhere but fractals.

> I played warrior, necro, guardian, ranger, holo myself.

That's not what I would call having a lot of experience in the game... Personnally, I play all professions and I must admit that I barely see any difference in difficulty to play. Sure some professions require a bit more efforts to unearth their full potential but that doesn't really make them any weaker if you don't. It often come down on how much practice you've got with each profession, you quickly gain some automatisms and if you've built yourself properly for what you're going to face it end up being easy.

A person that tell that one profession is easier than another is more like showing that this person lack the proper automatisms with this profession from my point of view. Which mean that this person simply didn't trained himself enough with this profession to gain the complete mastery of this profession.

As for whether the reaper need nerf or not, I'd still stay on my stance: "The necromancer at his core need a lot of rework and what ANet tend to do to the core these last patchs don't convince me that they understand that having both defense and offense tied to the same skill is bad design".

> @"Dadnir.5038" said:

> > I played warrior, necro, guardian, ranger, holo myself.

>

> That's not what I would call having a lot of experience in the game... Personnally, I play all professions and I must admit that I barely see any difference in difficulty to play. Sure some professions require a bit more efforts to unearth their full potential but that doesn't really make them any weaker if you don't. It often come down on how much practice you've got with each profession, you quickly gain some automatisms and if you've built yourself properly for what you're going to face it end up being easy.

>

> A person that tell that one profession is easier than another is more like showing that this person lack the proper automatisms with this profession from my point of view. Which mean that this person simply didn't trained himself enough with this profession to gain the complete mastery of this profession.

>

> As for whether the reaper need nerf or not, I'd still stay on my stance: "The necromancer at his core need a lot of rework and what ANet tend to do to the core these last patchs don't convince me that they understand that having both defense and offense tied to the same skill is bad design".

Yeah but you gotta admit, especially in wvw, a newbie playing warrior with passive endure pain and passive stab, plus active endure pain and active stab will have an easier time than someone playing thief or revenant for the first time, since you are not carried by passives and one mistake you die.

For example a pro thief against a newbie dragonhunter won't have an easy kill, if he doesn't pay attention he might rekt immediately and remain O.O

Reaper and scourge are the same as warrior, a noob can be a champion with it by spamming and see people dying and hit big numbers with pretty much every skill.

Of course to become really good at it you need a learning curve, which is definetely lower than thief and rev and elementalist for example.

Said this I am not calling for nerfs or anything repeating myself again.

> > @"Dadnir.5038" said:

> > > I played warrior, necro, guardian, ranger, holo myself.

> >

> > That's not what I would call having a lot of experience in the game... Personnally, I play all professions and I must admit that I barely see any difference in difficulty to play. Sure some professions require a bit more efforts to unearth their full potential but that doesn't really make them any weaker if you don't. It often come down on how much practice you've got with each profession, you quickly gain some automatisms and if you've built yourself properly for what you're going to face it end up being easy.

> >

> > A person that tell that one profession is easier than another is more like showing that this person lack the proper automatisms with this profession from my point of view. Which mean that this person simply didn't trained himself enough with this profession to gain the complete mastery of this profession.

> >

> > As for whether the reaper need nerf or not, I'd still stay on my stance: "The necromancer at his core need a lot of rework and what ANet tend to do to the core these last patchs don't convince me that they understand that having both defense and offense tied to the same skill is bad design".

>

> Yeah but you gotta admit, especially in wvw, a newbie playing warrior with passive endure pain and passive stab, plus active endure pain and active stab will have an easier time than someone playing thief or revenant for the first time, since you are not carried by passives and one mistake you die.

>

> For example a pro thief against a newbie dragonhunter won't have an easy kill, if he doesn't pay attention he might rekt immediately and remain O.O

>

> Reaper and scourge are the same as warrior, a noob can be a champion with it by spamming and see people dying and hit big numbers with pretty much every skill.

> Of course to become really good at it you need a learning curve, which is definetely lower than thief and rev and elementalist for example.

>

> Said this I am not calling for nerfs or anything repeating myself again.

And that is something i can talk about.I happen to die a lot as a thief and had to learn the "hard way" to play.Even still i'm still not good and still having trouble in rated, because i am learning a lot about how acro vs shadow arts has different uses and why acro is taken over shadow arts.Thief is definitely really tough, but so was elementalist in pve first time i played tempest.I had to get used to being very squishy, but also learn when to use defensives.

I'm learning still but i'm getting better.

Contras to that:For some reason i found rangers with ranged and or druid spec a heck of a lot easier than tempest, because they were tanky.

Reaper still dies just as fast if not faster considering the fact that most of the changes that helped reaper builds out came from core buffs there is no legit reason to nerf reaper specifically.

It can still be kited

it can still be hard cc'ed to death

it is still slow and very immobile

It has a ton and a wide range of counters form almost every other given profession even more so if its a power reaper with limited boon corruption. Reaper in most cases still wont 1 shot it will never 1 shot from damage you didnt see coming a mile away.

Unlike guardian (instant teleport damage burst)

Mesmer (mantra power 22k+ instant damage burst some times from stealth)

Ranger sudden soul beast smoke assault > worldy impact

Necros damage you see coming from a mile away. shroud should be a mechanic that shouldnt be easily challenged unless you plan to challenge it accordingly (defy pain, invuln, hard cc, etc. No you shouldnt be able to walk up and feel that you should simply win by trying to go swing for swing with a shroud thats specifically designed to excel in melee combat.

Now shroud vs things like burst attacks, clone shatters, and things of that nature is debatable but most of those tool generally perform very well if not over perform in the right hands

Ideally what ever happens to reaper will be hard because Reapers RO is not the real reason it hit so hard now. Its because of core changes that provide bonus crit damage and who in their right minds is going to admit to core necro being too strong without sounding like an idiot. LOL

At best we see a change to how quickness is applied it goes from being pulsing to being 1 shot which devalues the trait a bit maybe just a long duration on shroud activation which will feel a bit clunky in moments where you are in shroud longer than the boon application last but you know what can you do. Its clear anet disliked pulsing defensive boons but offensive ones have always been in the clear for the most part maybe **RO becomes a trait that gives 7 seconds of quickness on activation and causes all shroud skills to deal extra strikes** which im sure people will also cry about too.

>

> Yeah but you gotta admit, especially in wvw, a newbie playing warrior with passive endure pain and passive stab, plus active endure pain and active stab will have an easier time than someone playing thief or revenant for the first time, since you are not carried by passives and one mistake you die.

>

All professions have the same kind of passive, astonishly the necromancer is the profession with the least but that's another subject.

> For example a pro thief against a newbie dragonhunter won't have an easy kill, if he doesn't pay attention he might rekt immediately and remain O.O

>

Nope, the "pro" thief will just eat the newbie dragonhunter and seek another prey for a simple reason, a pro thief know how to plan it's fights and how to react when something go south.

> Reaper and scourge are the same as warrior, a noob can be a champion with it by spamming and see people dying and hit big numbers with pretty much every skill.

> Of course to become really good at it you need a learning curve, which is definetely lower than thief and rev and elementalist for example.

>

You got a high opinion on thief, I assure you that it's beyond easy to play, you don't need a learning curve for this profession. Even elementalist and revenant don't have that hard of a learning curve, seriously, you just need to know what your skill does and when to use them. Well let's say that rev add some ressource management to the equation but that's not really a great issue especially if you look at scourge as a noob spec, ressource management shouldn't even be in your sight if you do.

Well, you're just saying that out of your experience with 6 professions, reaper is a noob spec and as such it doesn't really desserve to be competitive. And I just say that when you've played the game long enough, you come to understand that there is no noob spec, all specs have their own strength and weakness and it's up to your adversary to exploit them or not.

Nowaday, people don't even ask themself if what they play is or isn't proper, they just go to a random website and take the build deemed strong for the profession they want to use. They don't even try to know if it will fit their own gameplay, they just blindly take whatever build proved itself good for other players.

Is reaper in it's current form counterable? yes, there is plenty of builds that can reckt them. That's the only thing that one need to know. Is a "noob" warrior with passive endure pain difficult to deal with? No, just go condi and boon rip and they melt like snow, not even a challenge. You can't expect a single build to counter everything that you might encounter and honnestly, you shouldn't. All build have bad match up and thus you'll always need a minimum of "skill" to deal with what you encounter. Saying that players that use certain build are "noobs" and these builds are OP isn't really a way to prove yourself knowledgable about this game.

> @"Dadnir.5038" said:

>

> Well, you're just saying that out of your experience with 6 professions, reaper is a noob spec and as such it doesn't really desserve to be competitive. And I just say that when you've played the game long enough, you come to understand that there is no noob spec, all specs have their own strength and weakness and it's up to your adversary to exploit them or not.

I agree with this and it annoys me that people feel reaper or necro in general does not deserve to have good things because its "supposedly ez" But the same people saying this dont play it. So if its so easy why dont we see them playing it. Perhaps because it fails to supirior tools when in matched up against people on equal skill. Even if the necro has experience in alot of match ups its often an up hill battle to a certain point.

>

> Nowaday, people don't even ask themself if what they play is or isn't proper, they just go to a random website and take the build deemed strong for the profession they want to use. They don't even try to know if it will fit their own gameplay, they just blindly take whatever build proved itself good for other players.

>

> Is reaper in it's current form counterable? yes, there is plenty of builds that can reckt them. That's the only thing that one need to know. Is a "noob" warrior with passive endure pain difficult to deal with? No, just go condi and boon rip and they melt like snow, not even a challenge. You can't expect a single build to counter everything that you might encounter and honnestly, you shouldn't. All build have bad match up and thus you'll always need a minimum of "skill" to deal with what you encounter. Saying that players that use certain build are "noobs" and these builds are OP isn't really a way to prove yourself knowledgable about this game.

Second this please :+1:

Reaper is one of the few professions that can almost be countered by any build to some extent the general counter to reaper is to just walk away from its shroud. Counter attack the moment its dropped. It does not even take a specific build to do this.

You can win by simply not challenging shroud (which is limited in time and duration) or challenging it with a plan IE endure pain/heavy cc etc.

> @"Dadnir.5038" said:

> > @"EnderzShadow.2506" said:

> > > @"Dadnir.5038" said:

> > > > @"EnderzShadow.2506" said:

> > > >

> > > > I'm not asking for a nerf,

> > > >

> > > > its not just the power thats over the top in this game atm, it's the CC

> > > >

> > > > Getting hit by one CC shouldnt give any class, much less a reaper, the ability to complete bend me over from 22k to 0

> > >

> > > I have to disagree here. If you can't deal with the CC it mean that the player in front of you outplayed you and thus have the right to claim as many of your Health point as he can.

> > >

> > > Stability, block, invuln and even dodge will prevent you from being CCed while stun breaks will allow you to react to the threat after being CCed and any interrupt can stop the generally long cast time of necromancer's CC (There is even at least 1 rune set that reduce CC duration on a player). There is so many way to counter reaper's CCs that, when they land, they should reward the reaper with a long enough time to kill their foes.

> > >

> > > At this point it's not balance issue, it's L2P issue. Like I previously said, there are some other profession that can do the same thing and are way harder to counter due to invisibility and the fact that their burst is ranged opposed to the melee burst of the reaper.

> >

> > Using your same reasoning, one longbow 4 should give a Ranger the ability to take you to zero.

> >

>

> It is possible, longbow#4 exist to keep the foe out of melee range so that you can pew pew it all you want afterall and ranger can be pretty deadly from afar. Afterall, rangers can traits to have bonus damage after a CC. The only flaw in your reasoning is that you are comparing a melee spec with low disengage ability to a range spec with high disengage ability.

hows this,

idc enough to keep talking to you about it

> > @"Dadnir.5038" said:

> > > I played warrior, necro, guardian, ranger, holo myself.

> >

> > That's not what I would call having a lot of experience in the game... Personnally, I play all professions and I must admit that I barely see any difference in difficulty to play. Sure some professions require a bit more efforts to unearth their full potential but that doesn't really make them any weaker if you don't. It often come down on how much practice you've got with each profession, you quickly gain some automatisms and if you've built yourself properly for what you're going to face it end up being easy.

> >

> > A person that tell that one profession is easier than another is more like showing that this person lack the proper automatisms with this profession from my point of view. Which mean that this person simply didn't trained himself enough with this profession to gain the complete mastery of this profession.

> >

> > As for whether the reaper need nerf or not, I'd still stay on my stance: "The necromancer at his core need a lot of rework and what ANet tend to do to the core these last patchs don't convince me that they understand that having both defense and offense tied to the same skill is bad design".

>

>

>

>

just wow, why every thief main thinks his class Need skill? 9/10 thiefs Play perma invis, and 10th thief Play perma dodge. spamming one button Need a VERY high learning curve xD.kappa, cannot take you serious anymore after this comment...

> @"Zero.3871" said:

> just wow, why every thief main thinks his class Need skill? 9/10 thiefs Play perma invis, and 10th thief Play perma dodge. spamming one button Need a VERY high learning curve xD.kappa, cannot take you serious anymore after this comment...

Laughable right? Thiefs that complain about free endure pain when they got free dodge via trait and can basically reset a fight at any time. In duels the thief may be the profession with the easiest way to controle the flow of the fight.

> @"Dadnir.5038" said:

> > @"Zero.3871" said:

> > just wow, why every thief main thinks his class Need skill? 9/10 thiefs Play perma invis, and 10th thief Play perma dodge. spamming one button Need a VERY high learning curve xD.kappa, cannot take you serious anymore after this comment...

>

> Laughable right? Thiefs that complain about free endure pain when they got free dodge via trait and can basically reset a fight at any time. In duels the thief may be the profession with the easiest way to controle the flow of the fight.

> @"Zero.3871" said:

> > > > I played warrior, necro, guardian, ranger, holo myself.

> > >

> > > That's not what I would call having a lot of experience in the game... Personnally, I play all professions and I must admit that I barely see any difference in difficulty to play. Sure some professions require a bit more efforts to unearth their full potential but that doesn't really make them any weaker if you don't. It often come down on how much practice you've got with each profession, you quickly gain some automatisms and if you've built yourself properly for what you're going to face it end up being easy.

> > >

> > > A person that tell that one profession is easier than another is more like showing that this person lack the proper automatisms with this profession from my point of view. Which mean that this person simply didn't trained himself enough with this profession to gain the complete mastery of this profession.

> > >

> > > As for whether the reaper need nerf or not, I'd still stay on my stance: "The necromancer at his core need a lot of rework and what ANet tend to do to the core these last patchs don't convince me that they understand that having both defense and offense tied to the same skill is bad design".

> >

> > Yeah but you gotta admit, especially in wvw, a newbie playing warrior with passive endure pain and passive stab, plus active endure pain and active stab will have an easier time than someone playing thief or revenant for the first time, since you are not carried by passives and one mistake you die.

> >

> > For example a pro thief against a newbie dragonhunter won't have an easy kill, if he doesn't pay attention he might rekt immediately and remain O.O

> >

> > Reaper and scourge are the same as warrior, a noob can be a champion with it by spamming and see people dying and hit big numbers with pretty much every skill.

> > Of course to become really good at it you need a learning curve, which is definetely lower than thief and rev and elementalist for example.

> >

> > Said this I am not calling for nerfs or anything repeating myself again.

>

> just wow, why every thief main thinks his class Need skill? 9/10 thiefs Play perma invis, and 10th thief Play perma dodge. spamming one button Need a VERY high learning curve xD.kappa, cannot take you serious anymore after this comment...

Laughable right? I'm no thief main I have barely 50 hours on thief made in pve. So yeah you guys are pretty laughable.

> > @"Dadnir.5038" said:

> > > @"Zero.3871" said:

> > > just wow, why every thief main thinks his class Need skill? 9/10 thiefs Play perma invis, and 10th thief Play perma dodge. spamming one button Need a VERY high learning curve xD.kappa, cannot take you serious anymore after this comment...

> >

> > Laughable right? Thiefs that complain about free endure pain when they got free dodge via trait and can basically reset a fight at any time. In duels the thief may be the profession with the easiest way to controle the flow of the fight.

>

> > @"Zero.3871" said:

> > > > @"Dadnir.5038" said:

> > > > > I played warrior, necro, guardian, ranger, holo myself.

> > > >

> > > > That's not what I would call having a lot of experience in the game... Personnally, I play all professions and I must admit that I barely see any difference in difficulty to play. Sure some professions require a bit more efforts to unearth their full potential but that doesn't really make them any weaker if you don't. It often come down on how much practice you've got with each profession, you quickly gain some automatisms and if you've built yourself properly for what you're going to face it end up being easy.

> > > >

> > > > A person that tell that one profession is easier than another is more like showing that this person lack the proper automatisms with this profession from my point of view. Which mean that this person simply didn't trained himself enough with this profession to gain the complete mastery of this profession.

> > > >

> > > > As for whether the reaper need nerf or not, I'd still stay on my stance: "The necromancer at his core need a lot of rework and what ANet tend to do to the core these last patchs don't convince me that they understand that having both defense and offense tied to the same skill is bad design".

> > >

> > > Yeah but you gotta admit, especially in wvw, a newbie playing warrior with passive endure pain and passive stab, plus active endure pain and active stab will have an easier time than someone playing thief or revenant for the first time, since you are not carried by passives and one mistake you die.

> > >

> > > For example a pro thief against a newbie dragonhunter won't have an easy kill, if he doesn't pay attention he might rekt immediately and remain O.O

> > >

> > > Reaper and scourge are the same as warrior, a noob can be a champion with it by spamming and see people dying and hit big numbers with pretty much every skill.

> > > Of course to become really good at it you need a learning curve, which is definetely lower than thief and rev and elementalist for example.

> > >

> > > Said this I am not calling for nerfs or anything repeating myself again.

> >

> > just wow, why every thief main thinks his class Need skill? 9/10 thiefs Play perma invis, and 10th thief Play perma dodge. spamming one button Need a VERY high learning curve xD.kappa, cannot take you serious anymore after this comment...

>

> Laughable right? I'm no thief main I have barely 50 hours on thief made in pve. So yeah you guys are pretty laughable.

>

>

The only people who run IR are noobs or cheesers.

Most thieves who are half-decent think the DS evasion was unwarranted.

FS/LS spam on S/D is the only thing keeping core thief going because D/P is bad into everything introduced with PoF.

Nearly every high-rated thief in the game from years' past has quit at this point because the skill requirements for the entire game, the thief included, have plummeted.

Deadeye is cheese and the best and most seasoned thieves advocated against the concept since people started melting over the idea that thief was getting a sniper spec in the HoT preview video, which was just an engineer in black.

With warrior DP and invuln staking is a central pillar of what keeps the class good.

And as someone who found great success on power reaper even when people were whining about how it dealt no damage and sucked: It's brainless in its current state, from build to playstyle. It literally just got weaker into every disadvantaged matchup it previously had and stronger into its advantageous matchups. Except when everyone involved is bad. Then it's better because people can't find their dodge keys, so it just insta-kills things with like three buttons.

I'll wager in two patches they'll make the quickness from Onslaught be only 50% or less uptime, and the ferocity removed from Death Perception.

Or they'll just nerf its sustain again to keep it useful in PvE.

> @"DeceiverX.8361" said:

> > > > just wow, why every thief main thinks his class Need skill? 9/10 thiefs Play perma invis, and 10th thief Play perma dodge. spamming one button Need a VERY high learning curve xD.kappa, cannot take you serious anymore after this comment...

> > >

> > > Laughable right? Thiefs that complain about free endure pain when they got free dodge via trait and can basically reset a fight at any time. In duels the thief may be the profession with the easiest way to controle the flow of the fight.

> >

> > > @"Zero.3871" said:

> > > > > @"Dadnir.5038" said:

> > > > > > I played warrior, necro, guardian, ranger, holo myself.

> > > > >

> > > > > That's not what I would call having a lot of experience in the game... Personnally, I play all professions and I must admit that I barely see any difference in difficulty to play. Sure some professions require a bit more efforts to unearth their full potential but that doesn't really make them any weaker if you don't. It often come down on how much practice you've got with each profession, you quickly gain some automatisms and if you've built yourself properly for what you're going to face it end up being easy.

> > > > >

> > > > > A person that tell that one profession is easier than another is more like showing that this person lack the proper automatisms with this profession from my point of view. Which mean that this person simply didn't trained himself enough with this profession to gain the complete mastery of this profession.

> > > > >

> > > > > As for whether the reaper need nerf or not, I'd still stay on my stance: "The necromancer at his core need a lot of rework and what ANet tend to do to the core these last patchs don't convince me that they understand that having both defense and offense tied to the same skill is bad design".

> > > >

> > > > Yeah but you gotta admit, especially in wvw, a newbie playing warrior with passive endure pain and passive stab, plus active endure pain and active stab will have an easier time than someone playing thief or revenant for the first time, since you are not carried by passives and one mistake you die.

> > > >

> > > > For example a pro thief against a newbie dragonhunter won't have an easy kill, if he doesn't pay attention he might rekt immediately and remain O.O

> > > >

> > > > Reaper and scourge are the same as warrior, a noob can be a champion with it by spamming and see people dying and hit big numbers with pretty much every skill.

> > > > Of course to become really good at it you need a learning curve, which is definetely lower than thief and rev and elementalist for example.

> > > >

> > > > Said this I am not calling for nerfs or anything repeating myself again.

> > >

> > > just wow, why every thief main thinks his class Need skill? 9/10 thiefs Play perma invis, and 10th thief Play perma dodge. spamming one button Need a VERY high learning curve xD.kappa, cannot take you serious anymore after this comment...

> >

> > Laughable right? I'm no thief main I have barely 50 hours on thief made in pve. So yeah you guys are pretty laughable.

> >

> >

>

> The only people who run IR are noobs or cheesers.

> Most thieves who are half-decent think the DS evasion was unwarranted.

> FS/LS spam on S/D is the only thing keeping core thief going because D/P is bad into everything introduced with PoF.

> Nearly every high-rated thief in the game from years' past has quit at this point because the skill requirements for the entire game, the thief included, have plummeted.

> Deadeye is cheese and the best and most seasoned thieves advocated against the concept since people started melting over the idea that thief was getting a sniper spec in the HoT preview video, which was just an engineer in black.

>

> With warrior DP and invuln staking is a central pillar of what keeps the class good.

>

> And as someone who found great success on power reaper even when people were whining about how it dealt no damage and sucked: It's brainless in its current state, from build to playstyle. It literally just got weaker into every disadvantaged matchup it previously had and stronger into its advantageous matchups. Except when everyone involved is bad. Then it's better because people can't find their dodge keys, so it just insta-kills things with like three buttons.

>

> I'll wager in two patches they'll make the quickness from Onslaught be only 50% or less uptime, and the ferocity removed from Death Perception.

>

> Or they'll just nerf its sustain again to keep it useful in PvE.

>

>

I see around pretty good DP thieves and to be good at it you need brain, I can see immediately the difference between a noob thief and a pro one, a pro one time his interrupt and damage so well.

Deadeye is very brainless at the moment, sd core thief to some extent too.

But to be honest especially in wvw I can't barely see the difference between a good reaper or decent reaper, maybe only the dodging and kiting is better in the good one, other than that is pretty much brainless spamming big numbers of damage.

> > @"Zero.3871" said:

> > > > > People need not to facetank it, that's true.

> > > > >

> > > > > But you gotta admit do big damage in reaper is the most brainless thing to do, literally every single you pop hit for over 7k, even reaper autos can hit up to 10k crit.

> > > > >

> > > > > Every single skill in reaper is worth a dodge, a block, an evade, and perma chill weakness and cripple used by a power profession are crazy strong conditions at you disposal.

> > > > > Especially when you enter reaper mode, it has no animation tells and it's instant and gotta use instinct to avoid it.

> > > > >

> > > > > It is not overpowered by any mean, but being a pug noob stomper is literally abused by everyone, even mediocre players being immediately champions with it.

> > > > >

> > > > > You don't need to be a pro to land 10k reaper autos, at least have the honesty to admit that.

> > > > >

> > > > > And watch out, I am not calling for nerfs or call the class OP.

> > > > >

> > > > > But yeah it's just like dragonhunter when it was released, easy mode pug stomper build.

> > > >

> > > > you say braindead, but which class is not completely braindead? perma invul spellbreaker? yolosmith? or pewpew from 2k range with 10k AA soulbeast? or perma invis DE? i mean what is your point?

> > > > there is absolutely no class you Need skill to Stomp noobs. and besides, as reaper you Need a lot of skill to not insta die. most necros Need great map awareness using ridges and other stuff to avoid enemies bombs. i hva enever seen that by any warrior (only Standing in 5 enemies and dont getting any dmg, GG), and great class Knowledge. you cant yolopush on reaper because you would only hit in invuls while being terminated by everything. you Need to know how many Sustain skills, dodges, teleports every enemy has to know when the Moment has come to go in.

> > > > most necros heavily changing builds in every fight depending on which enemies they are Fighting. but classes like warrior run sicne 6 years the same build against every build. as necro you would never Play greatsword against an deadeye, cause you will never hit a good one with it. so you Play range (axe/stuff). on the other side you would never use staff against Warriors, there you use GS. for every enemy you Need other weapons, utilities, traits. i have never to do that on any other classes. so necro is the least braindead class in this game.

> > >

> > > Revenant actually is the only class with oneshot burst potential which requires being and thinking fast, requires timing, good energy management or you are screwed, one mistake and you usually die. First week playing rev you will be 90% of the times on downed state constantly before getting results if you never played it before.

> > >

> > > I dunno why you attack warrior like that, I am not a warrior main and I agree it's a simple braindead easy mode profession, same as noobeast.

> > >

> > > But same as reaper too.

> > >

> > > You can and destroy a spellbreaker or warrior and even an holosmith (necro counters engi) as a reaper without problems.

> > >

> > > Necro since beta was and is the NOOB friendly pick class of everyone jumping into the game, identical as warrior.

> > > Press few buttons for perma chills and high bombs damage is easy and braindead mode sorry.

> > >

> > > Of course ranged pressure counters necro a lot, everyone has an hard counter, but this doesn't make the class less braindead.

> > >

> > > As a test I tried not to dodge elite necro skill Chilled to the bone.

> > > This guy with 5 minutes of gameplay on reaper, after landing elite immediately entered shroud, i was cripple chilled and with weakness, landed 2 skills I was already 10% health.

> > > I escaped a bit, he turned off shroud, axe2 at 900 range, I was dead. 22k hp in about 2-3 seconds of fight. I know my mistakes for not dodging.

> > >

> > > This to explain how every single skill in reaper is worth dodging, and that's why even a noob can be a champion with it immediately.

> > >

> > > Again I repeat I am not calling for nerfs or calling it OP, but it's just another noob friendly braindead spec same as noobreaker, noobeast, noobeye, scourge etc.

> > >

> > > From what I see everyone just run greatsword + axe/wh, I don't see that crazy build switching you are talking to.

> > > It's just the usually build since reaper was released, now it shines because of the recent quickness rework, but nothing new under the sun.

> > >

> > > Almost anyone can do nothing against deadeye, so you run gs anyway, deadeye is your hard counter anyway, you don't have much options.

> >

> > 1.) Revenant has with Shiro, stuff and Sword a huge amount of dodges, and while you are dodging you are attacking your Opponent. so where does it require skill? herald has great mobilty, burst and survivability. you can use glint heal if you are under pessure and getting full life again, so no way to insta die on rev.

> >

> > 2.) i dont know what you were testing there, but not dodging necro elite skill that has huge telling is not a test, its like you are telling me "i tested not dodging a mesmer shatter, i died instantly." sry, but not dodging enemies attacks kills you? no wonder…

> >

> > 3.)you Need a lot of skill to managing your lifeforce on necro cause you only have 1 good skill for that and thats spectral armor. besides that you have to land A LOT of weapon skills until you get a serious amount of lifeforce from weapon skills against nearly perma invul enemies, good luck with that.

> >

> > 4.) if you are just ONE TIME out of Position ur dead as necro/reaper. how many mistakes can a Mirage have until he get punished? 10 times? everytime you stun that class or attacking it it spamms their invulns. spiking a warrior as reaper JUST by Pressing f1 and 4 and it will proc Auto invul while the warrior Massacres you with his greatsword and full counter while you cannot Pressing anything while casting RS4. and in WHICH world does necro counter engi/holo? holo is perma CC ing you while reaper has nearly no Access to stabi. reaper elite for stabi? oh sry just 600 range. holo already stunns you with rifle from 1200 range, also with his elite he stunns you. while you are stunned he leaps to you continue to stunn you with forged form. if you go to shroud he leaps away from you. i have never seen a warrior that cant get heales while endure pain or loosing 1k life per second for using endure pain like reaper in shroud. i have never seen a reaper that is low life and healing full life in just a few seconds like FB, engi, ele… sry but you are just Focusing on the ONE Thing necro has, its dmg. but how much skill you Need to stay alive on a class without invuls, blocks, dodges until the end of world, and invis you ignore.

> >

> > The Definition of overpowered mechanics are mechanics that dont have a counter. but anything the necro does can at least get countered by invulns,dodges,range and mobilty. and EVERY other class has Access to those mechanics.

> >

> > in all discussions i just see people have two measures. 1 for necro that is not allowed to do anything.

> > and 1 for every other classes.

> >

> > just remember how much People complained About "out of nowhere burst from scourge" so anet implemented the red circles.

> > but out of nowhere burst on thief and Mirage are fine…

> >

> > like i said in another thread, if you want to discuss About balancing you have to see the WHOLE Performance of a class. and there is reaper still minor to warrior, thief, mesmer, guard,ranger, holo….because no other class has so huge tellings for their skills, low mobility, low Access to stability, no heal and no Sustain. other classes hit like reaper but with 10 times more survivability.

> >

>

> You know glint heal is one of the most easy to counter heals?

>

> If you spam your skills and fully heal the enemy rev that's a l2p issue.

It's funny that you mention the l2p issue. Cause every time necro is stronger, everyone complains about it but nobody actually want to l2p against necro, with his 3 big weaknesses. Instead everyone is crying and necro gets nerfed.

But as soon as it comes to another class it's a l2p issue? That really doesn't seem right. Trait every class the same, then it's ok. (This isn't something against you, but against a lot of people out there)

>

> Difference is, with rev any skill you use must be timed right or one mistake and you die.

>

> Try it yourself.

>

> With necro you can afford many many mistakes same as warrior and still get away with it and win.

>

> Revenant always was the class who attracted people who wanted a skill level to play it at hos max.

>

> Necro warrior ranger are the easy pick of starters because they are easy mode braindead professions.

>

I do admit, necro is an easy starter class. Especially reaper. Reaper murders anyone, that

1) never played necro himself and learned about the weaknesses

2)that doesn't know his own class or build and how to use it

3)that doesn't know what kiting and cc is

4) that doesn't know how to dodge

Now that I think about it. There's a lot of such players...

But if you go into better skilled players, you will always see necro loose. Or at least 80% of the times.

Good sustain? No

Good mobility? No

Good amount of stability? No

Good amount of defense? No

It's only good in 0-900 range and then it's freaking weak.

And still, if you try to kill someone with autoinvuln, they will laugh , let themselves get hit and then burst you back.

But necro only has very little access to defense. The only good defense it has is shroud, but it's also the burst, offensive option. So if you use it as defense, most of the times you loose your ability to pressure enemy's back, as many builds easily just hit you so hard in shroud, that you will quickly drop out of shroud.

Now some people might argue: but I always see players like hollts demolishing groups of people.

Last week I saw one of those videos. The reaper walked into a supply camp, killing 3-4 people, that tried to take the camp for their server.

But you have to see, that those 3-4 people, didn't even try to kill the reaper, they just did their spawn-camp. And most of these people, trying to get their spawn-camp back, are pve people trying to get a gift of battle. So not very good people.

I don't want to say, that hollts or other known players are bad. By far not. They just show things, that most people want to see.

I'd do the same if I would make new videos. Cause that's what brings the clicks.

Me as a necro main, I would love to see 1v1s against very good other players, even if this results in a video with more losses than wins.

> @"Axl.8924" said:

> If anything:reaper needs buffed rather than nerfed so it can be competitive all the way up to plat 3 and maybe legendary?

>

> I mean Make the necro have to take defensive traits to allow it to be super competitive.

so to make reaper good, they need to rework DM

> @"derd.6413" said:

> > @"Axl.8924" said:

> > If anything:reaper needs buffed rather than nerfed so it can be competitive all the way up to plat 3 and maybe legendary?

> >

> > I mean Make the necro have to take defensive traits to allow it to be super competitive.

>

> so to make reaper good, they need to rework DM

That's something necro community asks for for half a year or longer. And since nothing happens that's what anet wants: a shitty traitline that noone will ever take in competitive, that is only good for afk farming pve mobs.

same btw to focus4 which is also a huge issue from the perspective of most people, but did it get reworked?

> @"Nimon.7840" said:

> > @"derd.6413" said:

> > > @"Axl.8924" said:

> > > If anything:reaper needs buffed rather than nerfed so it can be competitive all the way up to plat 3 and maybe legendary?

> > >

> > > I mean Make the necro have to take defensive traits to allow it to be super competitive.

> >

> > so to make reaper good, they need to rework DM

>

> That's something necro community asks for for half a year or longer. And since nothing happens that's what anet wants: a kitten traitline that noone will ever take in competitive, that is only good for afk farming pve mobs.

> same btw to focus4 which is also a huge issue from the perspective of most people, but did it get reworked?

anet has only recently started to really look into and rework traitlines (mostly e specs) and skills so maybe DM is on their list.

fingers crossed

> @"Nimon.7840" said:

> > > @"Zero.3871" said:

> > > > > @"Zero.3871" said:

> > > > > > People need not to facetank it, that's true.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > But you gotta admit do big damage in reaper is the most brainless thing to do, literally every single you pop hit for over 7k, even reaper autos can hit up to 10k crit.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Every single skill in reaper is worth a dodge, a block, an evade, and perma chill weakness and cripple used by a power profession are crazy strong conditions at you disposal.

> > > > > > Especially when you enter reaper mode, it has no animation tells and it's instant and gotta use instinct to avoid it.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > It is not overpowered by any mean, but being a pug noob stomper is literally abused by everyone, even mediocre players being immediately champions with it.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > You don't need to be a pro to land 10k reaper autos, at least have the honesty to admit that.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > And watch out, I am not calling for nerfs or call the class OP.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > But yeah it's just like dragonhunter when it was released, easy mode pug stomper build.

> > > > >

> > > > > you say braindead, but which class is not completely braindead? perma invul spellbreaker? yolosmith? or pewpew from 2k range with 10k AA soulbeast? or perma invis DE? i mean what is your point?

> > > > > there is absolutely no class you Need skill to Stomp noobs. and besides, as reaper you Need a lot of skill to not insta die. most necros Need great map awareness using ridges and other stuff to avoid enemies bombs. i hva enever seen that by any warrior (only Standing in 5 enemies and dont getting any dmg, GG), and great class Knowledge. you cant yolopush on reaper because you would only hit in invuls while being terminated by everything. you Need to know how many Sustain skills, dodges, teleports every enemy has to know when the Moment has come to go in.

> > > > > most necros heavily changing builds in every fight depending on which enemies they are Fighting. but classes like warrior run sicne 6 years the same build against every build. as necro you would never Play greatsword against an deadeye, cause you will never hit a good one with it. so you Play range (axe/stuff). on the other side you would never use staff against Warriors, there you use GS. for every enemy you Need other weapons, utilities, traits. i have never to do that on any other classes. so necro is the least braindead class in this game.

> > > >

> > > > Revenant actually is the only class with oneshot burst potential which requires being and thinking fast, requires timing, good energy management or you are screwed, one mistake and you usually die. First week playing rev you will be 90% of the times on downed state constantly before getting results if you never played it before.

> > > >

> > > > I dunno why you attack warrior like that, I am not a warrior main and I agree it's a simple braindead easy mode profession, same as noobeast.

> > > >

> > > > But same as reaper too.

> > > >

> > > > You can and destroy a spellbreaker or warrior and even an holosmith (necro counters engi) as a reaper without problems.

> > > >

> > > > Necro since beta was and is the NOOB friendly pick class of everyone jumping into the game, identical as warrior.

> > > > Press few buttons for perma chills and high bombs damage is easy and braindead mode sorry.

> > > >

> > > > Of course ranged pressure counters necro a lot, everyone has an hard counter, but this doesn't make the class less braindead.

> > > >

> > > > As a test I tried not to dodge elite necro skill Chilled to the bone.

> > > > This guy with 5 minutes of gameplay on reaper, after landing elite immediately entered shroud, i was cripple chilled and with weakness, landed 2 skills I was already 10% health.

> > > > I escaped a bit, he turned off shroud, axe2 at 900 range, I was dead. 22k hp in about 2-3 seconds of fight. I know my mistakes for not dodging.

> > > >

> > > > This to explain how every single skill in reaper is worth dodging, and that's why even a noob can be a champion with it immediately.

> > > >

> > > > Again I repeat I am not calling for nerfs or calling it OP, but it's just another noob friendly braindead spec same as noobreaker, noobeast, noobeye, scourge etc.

> > > >

> > > > From what I see everyone just run greatsword + axe/wh, I don't see that crazy build switching you are talking to.

> > > > It's just the usually build since reaper was released, now it shines because of the recent quickness rework, but nothing new under the sun.

> > > >

> > > > Almost anyone can do nothing against deadeye, so you run gs anyway, deadeye is your hard counter anyway, you don't have much options.

> > >

> > > 1.) Revenant has with Shiro, stuff and Sword a huge amount of dodges, and while you are dodging you are attacking your Opponent. so where does it require skill? herald has great mobilty, burst and survivability. you can use glint heal if you are under pessure and getting full life again, so no way to insta die on rev.

> > >

> > > 2.) i dont know what you were testing there, but not dodging necro elite skill that has huge telling is not a test, its like you are telling me "i tested not dodging a mesmer shatter, i died instantly." sry, but not dodging enemies attacks kills you? no wonder…

> > >

> > > 3.)you Need a lot of skill to managing your lifeforce on necro cause you only have 1 good skill for that and thats spectral armor. besides that you have to land A LOT of weapon skills until you get a serious amount of lifeforce from weapon skills against nearly perma invul enemies, good luck with that.

> > >

> > > 4.) if you are just ONE TIME out of Position ur dead as necro/reaper. how many mistakes can a Mirage have until he get punished? 10 times? everytime you stun that class or attacking it it spamms their invulns. spiking a warrior as reaper JUST by Pressing f1 and 4 and it will proc Auto invul while the warrior Massacres you with his greatsword and full counter while you cannot Pressing anything while casting RS4. and in WHICH world does necro counter engi/holo? holo is perma CC ing you while reaper has nearly no Access to stabi. reaper elite for stabi? oh sry just 600 range. holo already stunns you with rifle from 1200 range, also with his elite he stunns you. while you are stunned he leaps to you continue to stunn you with forged form. if you go to shroud he leaps away from you. i have never seen a warrior that cant get heales while endure pain or loosing 1k life per second for using endure pain like reaper in shroud. i have never seen a reaper that is low life and healing full life in just a few seconds like FB, engi, ele… sry but you are just Focusing on the ONE Thing necro has, its dmg. but how much skill you Need to stay alive on a class without invuls, blocks, dodges until the end of world, and invis you ignore.

> > >

> > > The Definition of overpowered mechanics are mechanics that dont have a counter. but anything the necro does can at least get countered by invulns,dodges,range and mobilty. and EVERY other class has Access to those mechanics.

> > >

> > > in all discussions i just see people have two measures. 1 for necro that is not allowed to do anything.

> > > and 1 for every other classes.

> > >

> > > just remember how much People complained About "out of nowhere burst from scourge" so anet implemented the red circles.

> > > but out of nowhere burst on thief and Mirage are fine…

> > >

> > > like i said in another thread, if you want to discuss About balancing you have to see the WHOLE Performance of a class. and there is reaper still minor to warrior, thief, mesmer, guard,ranger, holo….because no other class has so huge tellings for their skills, low mobility, low Access to stability, no heal and no Sustain. other classes hit like reaper but with 10 times more survivability.

> > >

> >

> > You know glint heal is one of the most easy to counter heals?

> >

> > If you spam your skills and fully heal the enemy rev that's a l2p issue.

>

> It's funny that you mention the l2p issue. Cause every time necro is stronger, everyone complains about it but nobody actually want to l2p against necro, with his 3 big weaknesses. Instead everyone is crying and necro gets nerfed.

> But as soon as it comes to another class it's a l2p issue? That really doesn't seem right. Trait every class the same, then it's ok. (This isn't something against you, but against a lot of people out there)

> >

> > Difference is, with rev any skill you use must be timed right or one mistake and you die.

> >

> > Try it yourself.

> >

> > With necro you can afford many many mistakes same as warrior and still get away with it and win.

> >

> > Revenant always was the class who attracted people who wanted a skill level to play it at hos max.

> >

> > Necro warrior ranger are the easy pick of starters because they are easy mode braindead professions.

> >

>

> I do admit, necro is an easy starter class. Especially reaper. Reaper murders anyone, that

> 1) never played necro himself and learned about the weaknesses

> 2)that doesn't know his own class or build and how to use it

> 3)that doesn't know what kiting and cc is

> 4) that doesn't know how to dodge

>

> Now that I think about it. There's a lot of such players...

> But if you go into better skilled players, you will always see necro loose. Or at least 80% of the times.

>

> Good sustain? No

> Good mobility? No

> Good amount of stability? No

> Good amount of defense? No

> It's only good in 0-900 range and then it's freaking weak.

>

> And still, if you try to kill someone with autoinvuln, they will laugh , let themselves get hit and then burst you back.

>

> But necro only has very little access to defense. The only good defense it has is shroud, but it's also the burst, offensive option. So if you use it as defense, most of the times you loose your ability to pressure enemy's back, as many builds easily just hit you so hard in shroud, that you will quickly drop out of shroud.

>

>

> Now some people might argue: but I always see players like hollts demolishing groups of people.

>

> Last week I saw one of those videos. The reaper walked into a supply camp, killing 3-4 people, that tried to take the camp for their server.

> But you have to see, that those 3-4 people, didn't even try to kill the reaper, they just did their spawn-camp. And most of these people, trying to get their spawn-camp back, are pve people trying to get a gift of battle. So not very good people.

>

> I don't want to say, that hollts or other known players are bad. By far not. They just show things, that most people want to see.

> I'd do the same if I would make new videos. Cause that's what brings the clicks.

>

> Me as a necro main, I would love to see 1v1s against very good other players, even if this results in a video with more losses than wins.

>

>

Did i asked for nerfs? Seems i have to repeat myself all the times.

All i said is reaper is a noob friendly brainless easy to get into profession.

And same as his brother scourge, in a gamemode like pvp where you win by controlling caps, with easy mode spammable aoes, one condi one power, over the cap points, they shines.

No I can't treat the profession all the same like you say because they are not all the same, warrior and necro are so easy to pick and become good at them in few time, rev for example takes a lot longer, it's called class diversity and skill cap.

It's the same as those oneshot mesmers who mastered the oneshot burst over and over, they are not necessarily skilled players, they just mastered the oneshot burst, but they are still able to kill you regardless they have probably half of your skill.

Scourge and reaper confirm this.

In spvp especially as necro most of the times you jump into the middle point spamming everything you have, not caring about the enemy having stability, resistance or anything and you see them melt by your condis or by your crazy high damage output without much effort.

And when you perma cripple chill and weakness your enemy it's not that easy for him to immediately kite away from you since you move like a slow motion turtle.

Just look at scourge, it got "nerfed" every single patch from when released until now and it's still in the meta still dishing out cancerous condi spam that kills you in few seconds if you get caught unready, this shows how retard is the concept of that profession.

Now reaper is same as scourge, but power.

> > @"Nimon.7840" said:

> > > > > > @"Zero.3871" said:

> > > > > > > @"whoknocks.4935" said:

> > > > > > > People need not to facetank it, that's true.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > But you gotta admit do big damage in reaper is the most brainless thing to do, literally every single you pop hit for over 7k, even reaper autos can hit up to 10k crit.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Every single skill in reaper is worth a dodge, a block, an evade, and perma chill weakness and cripple used by a power profession are crazy strong conditions at you disposal.

> > > > > > > Especially when you enter reaper mode, it has no animation tells and it's instant and gotta use instinct to avoid it.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > It is not overpowered by any mean, but being a pug noob stomper is literally abused by everyone, even mediocre players being immediately champions with it.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > You don't need to be a pro to land 10k reaper autos, at least have the honesty to admit that.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > And watch out, I am not calling for nerfs or call the class OP.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > But yeah it's just like dragonhunter when it was released, easy mode pug stomper build.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > you say braindead, but which class is not completely braindead? perma invul spellbreaker? yolosmith? or pewpew from 2k range with 10k AA soulbeast? or perma invis DE? i mean what is your point?

> > > > > > there is absolutely no class you Need skill to Stomp noobs. and besides, as reaper you Need a lot of skill to not insta die. most necros Need great map awareness using ridges and other stuff to avoid enemies bombs. i hva enever seen that by any warrior (only Standing in 5 enemies and dont getting any dmg, GG), and great class Knowledge. you cant yolopush on reaper because you would only hit in invuls while being terminated by everything. you Need to know how many Sustain skills, dodges, teleports every enemy has to know when the Moment has come to go in.

> > > > > > most necros heavily changing builds in every fight depending on which enemies they are Fighting. but classes like warrior run sicne 6 years the same build against every build. as necro you would never Play greatsword against an deadeye, cause you will never hit a good one with it. so you Play range (axe/stuff). on the other side you would never use staff against Warriors, there you use GS. for every enemy you Need other weapons, utilities, traits. i have never to do that on any other classes. so necro is the least braindead class in this game.

> > > > >

> > > > > Revenant actually is the only class with oneshot burst potential which requires being and thinking fast, requires timing, good energy management or you are screwed, one mistake and you usually die. First week playing rev you will be 90% of the times on downed state constantly before getting results if you never played it before.

> > > > >

> > > > > I dunno why you attack warrior like that, I am not a warrior main and I agree it's a simple braindead easy mode profession, same as noobeast.

> > > > >

> > > > > But same as reaper too.

> > > > >

> > > > > You can and destroy a spellbreaker or warrior and even an holosmith (necro counters engi) as a reaper without problems.

> > > > >

> > > > > Necro since beta was and is the NOOB friendly pick class of everyone jumping into the game, identical as warrior.

> > > > > Press few buttons for perma chills and high bombs damage is easy and braindead mode sorry.

> > > > >

> > > > > Of course ranged pressure counters necro a lot, everyone has an hard counter, but this doesn't make the class less braindead.

> > > > >

> > > > > As a test I tried not to dodge elite necro skill Chilled to the bone.

> > > > > This guy with 5 minutes of gameplay on reaper, after landing elite immediately entered shroud, i was cripple chilled and with weakness, landed 2 skills I was already 10% health.

> > > > > I escaped a bit, he turned off shroud, axe2 at 900 range, I was dead. 22k hp in about 2-3 seconds of fight. I know my mistakes for not dodging.

> > > > >

> > > > > This to explain how every single skill in reaper is worth dodging, and that's why even a noob can be a champion with it immediately.

> > > > >

> > > > > Again I repeat I am not calling for nerfs or calling it OP, but it's just another noob friendly braindead spec same as noobreaker, noobeast, noobeye, scourge etc.

> > > > >

> > > > > From what I see everyone just run greatsword + axe/wh, I don't see that crazy build switching you are talking to.

> > > > > It's just the usually build since reaper was released, now it shines because of the recent quickness rework, but nothing new under the sun.

> > > > >

> > > > > Almost anyone can do nothing against deadeye, so you run gs anyway, deadeye is your hard counter anyway, you don't have much options.

> > > >

> > > > 1.) Revenant has with Shiro, stuff and Sword a huge amount of dodges, and while you are dodging you are attacking your Opponent. so where does it require skill? herald has great mobilty, burst and survivability. you can use glint heal if you are under pessure and getting full life again, so no way to insta die on rev.

> > > >

> > > > 2.) i dont know what you were testing there, but not dodging necro elite skill that has huge telling is not a test, its like you are telling me "i tested not dodging a mesmer shatter, i died instantly." sry, but not dodging enemies attacks kills you? no wonder…

> > > >

> > > > 3.)you Need a lot of skill to managing your lifeforce on necro cause you only have 1 good skill for that and thats spectral armor. besides that you have to land A LOT of weapon skills until you get a serious amount of lifeforce from weapon skills against nearly perma invul enemies, good luck with that.

> > > >

> > > > 4.) if you are just ONE TIME out of Position ur dead as necro/reaper. how many mistakes can a Mirage have until he get punished? 10 times? everytime you stun that class or attacking it it spamms their invulns. spiking a warrior as reaper JUST by Pressing f1 and 4 and it will proc Auto invul while the warrior Massacres you with his greatsword and full counter while you cannot Pressing anything while casting RS4. and in WHICH world does necro counter engi/holo? holo is perma CC ing you while reaper has nearly no Access to stabi. reaper elite for stabi? oh sry just 600 range. holo already stunns you with rifle from 1200 range, also with his elite he stunns you. while you are stunned he leaps to you continue to stunn you with forged form. if you go to shroud he leaps away from you. i have never seen a warrior that cant get heales while endure pain or loosing 1k life per second for using endure pain like reaper in shroud. i have never seen a reaper that is low life and healing full life in just a few seconds like FB, engi, ele… sry but you are just Focusing on the ONE Thing necro has, its dmg. but how much skill you Need to stay alive on a class without invuls, blocks, dodges until the end of world, and invis you ignore.

> > > >

> > > > The Definition of overpowered mechanics are mechanics that dont have a counter. but anything the necro does can at least get countered by invulns,dodges,range and mobilty. and EVERY other class has Access to those mechanics.

> > > >

> > > > in all discussions i just see people have two measures. 1 for necro that is not allowed to do anything.

> > > > and 1 for every other classes.

> > > >

> > > > just remember how much People complained About "out of nowhere burst from scourge" so anet implemented the red circles.

> > > > but out of nowhere burst on thief and Mirage are fine…

> > > >

> > > > like i said in another thread, if you want to discuss About balancing you have to see the WHOLE Performance of a class. and there is reaper still minor to warrior, thief, mesmer, guard,ranger, holo….because no other class has so huge tellings for their skills, low mobility, low Access to stability, no heal and no Sustain. other classes hit like reaper but with 10 times more survivability.

> > > >

> > >

> > > You know glint heal is one of the most easy to counter heals?

> > >

> > > If you spam your skills and fully heal the enemy rev that's a l2p issue.

> >

> > It's funny that you mention the l2p issue. Cause every time necro is stronger, everyone complains about it but nobody actually want to l2p against necro, with his 3 big weaknesses. Instead everyone is crying and necro gets nerfed.

> > But as soon as it comes to another class it's a l2p issue? That really doesn't seem right. Trait every class the same, then it's ok. (This isn't something against you, but against a lot of people out there)

> > >

> > > Difference is, with rev any skill you use must be timed right or one mistake and you die.

> > >

> > > Try it yourself.

> > >

> > > With necro you can afford many many mistakes same as warrior and still get away with it and win.

> > >

> > > Revenant always was the class who attracted people who wanted a skill level to play it at hos max.

> > >

> > > Necro warrior ranger are the easy pick of starters because they are easy mode braindead professions.

> > >

> >

> > I do admit, necro is an easy starter class. Especially reaper. Reaper murders anyone, that

> > 1) never played necro himself and learned about the weaknesses

> > 2)that doesn't know his own class or build and how to use it

> > 3)that doesn't know what kiting and cc is

> > 4) that doesn't know how to dodge

> >

> > Now that I think about it. There's a lot of such players...

> > But if you go into better skilled players, you will always see necro loose. Or at least 80% of the times.

> >

> > Good sustain? No

> > Good mobility? No

> > Good amount of stability? No

> > Good amount of defense? No

> > It's only good in 0-900 range and then it's freaking weak.

> >

> > And still, if you try to kill someone with autoinvuln, they will laugh , let themselves get hit and then burst you back.

> >

> > But necro only has very little access to defense. The only good defense it has is shroud, but it's also the burst, offensive option. So if you use it as defense, most of the times you loose your ability to pressure enemy's back, as many builds easily just hit you so hard in shroud, that you will quickly drop out of shroud.

> >

> >

> > Now some people might argue: but I always see players like hollts demolishing groups of people.

> >

> > Last week I saw one of those videos. The reaper walked into a supply camp, killing 3-4 people, that tried to take the camp for their server.

> > But you have to see, that those 3-4 people, didn't even try to kill the reaper, they just did their spawn-camp. And most of these people, trying to get their spawn-camp back, are pve people trying to get a gift of battle. So not very good people.

> >

> > I don't want to say, that hollts or other known players are bad. By far not. They just show things, that most people want to see.

> > I'd do the same if I would make new videos. Cause that's what brings the clicks.

> >

> > Me as a necro main, I would love to see 1v1s against very good other players, even if this results in a video with more losses than wins.

> >

> >

>

> Did i asked for nerfs? Seems i have to repeat myself all the times.

>

> All i said is reaper is a noob friendly brainless easy to get into profession.

> And same as his brother scourge, in a gamemode like pvp where you win by controlling caps, with easy mode spammable aoes, one condi one power, over the cap points, they shines.

>

> No I can't treat the profession all the same like you say because they are not all the same, warrior and necro are so easy to pick and become good at them in few time, rev for example takes a lot longer, it's called class diversity and skill cap.

>

> It's the same as those oneshot mesmers who mastered the oneshot burst over and over, they are not necessarily skilled players, they just mastered the oneshot burst, but they are still able to kill you regardless they have probably half of your skill.

> Scourge and reaper confirm this.

>

> In spvp especially as necro most of the times you jump into the middle point spamming everything you have, not caring about the enemy having stability, resistance or anything and you see them melt by your condis or by your crazy high damage output without much effort.

>

> And when you perma cripple chill and weakness your enemy it's not that easy for him to immediately kite away from you since you move like a slow motion turtle.

>

> Just look at scourge, it got "nerfed" every single patch from when released until now and it's still in the meta still dishing out cancerous condi spam that kills you in few seconds if you get caught unready, this shows how kitten is the concept of that profession.

> Now reaper is same as scourge, but power.

Well it sounds like you are crying for nerf s by caling reaper brainless or easy.

Dude you sound like a hater.Reaper takes some skill to pull off be cause of position and knowing where to jump in and what to avoid.

What you say and the way you say it is akin to a racist person saying i'm not a racist but.