New Trailer

yoni.7015

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > @"Fremtid.3528" said:

> > > @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > > > @"Fremtid.3528" said:

> > > > Boo! Scepter. That means longbow will be one of the very very last things released.

> > >

> > > Im kinda happy about this as im not ready for it yet ?

> >

> > I've had the stuff ready for Gen. 2 (2.5?) longbow for at least 2 releases now. Get with it son ;)

>

> Yeah but I'm working on the gen 1 focus and spear, one of which may get ditched for that sceptre if it matches any of my toons

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/watch-the-trailer-for-a-star-to-guide-us/

last pic

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"derd.6413" said:

> > @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > > @"Fremtid.3528" said:

> > > > @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > > > > @"Fremtid.3528" said:

> > > > > Boo! Scepter. That means longbow will be one of the very very last things released.

> > > >

> > > > Im kinda happy about this as im not ready for it yet ?

> > >

> > > I've had the stuff ready for Gen. 2 (2.5?) longbow for at least 2 releases now. Get with it son ;)

> >

> > Yeah but I'm working on the gen 1 focus and spear, one of which may get ditched for that sceptre if it matches any of my toons

>

> https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/watch-the-trailer-for-a-star-to-guide-us/

>

> last pic

Yeah I saw it, but I find the pics aren;t a great guide. Chuka for example was non-descript in the blog, but beautiful in the game. I'll do a preview next week and see if it matches the look of any toons that use sceptre that I play

I get the feeling that I won't have enough gold for this... :'(

If these armour sets are the lowest-tier version, I'm excited to see what the end results are - particularly for the light and heavy! The light set has a battle mage vibe to it, reminding me of the Vigil light set.

> @"hugo.4705" said:

> But what hyped me the more is that non-branded awakened standing alive without any issues in a sunspear sanctuary (1st version of the video), Joko's dead but awakened still alive, maybe they will became friend with us? dunno... but then that's scare me, all awakened are still there... awakened inquest... awakened canids... abobinations.... also these new branded awakened are spooky! :) Very impatient, wasn't a very good trailer, but still, promising.

That is interesting but IMO not entirely unsurprising. The same thing happened with the Risen - they're still around after Zhaitan died, just much less motivated. Of course our necromancers minions die if their master dies, but that's probably because we use different spells to create them. I'm not sure how much of the awakening process we see in Vabbi is necessary and how much is for show but it seems like not as quick as making our minions, and maybe part of that is enabling them to stay around longer.

But I think the Awakened could be more interesting because they seem to have more awareness than the Risen, and even some free will (they can't disobey Joko but they can choose how to carry out his orders). It will be interesting to see how they react to his death and how they treat us and the Elonians.

Good stuff, boring trailer. I don't think it was bad, but it did was super generic, not interesting at all in itself, even when the promoted chapter seems to be full of great content. In fact, the added images made the job way better this time, IMO.

To show things that are coming is relevant. You don't have to reveal everything, but you should show a bit of what you are promising, not just name it.

Also, a trailer tone is relevant. This one wasn't bad, but it was so typical it made me want to change channel asap.