Episode 4 - Hands up who's excited for PANTS

Autumnmane.3574

> @"TheBravery.9615" said:

> you guys are happy now

>

> just wait

>

> the final form of the new armors will have quintuple flaming butt curtains, fedoras, spikes, and shoulderpads the size of an xbox.

'Haha! After collecting enough mats to craft all the legendaries, fully upgrade my guild hall and spending more gold than 24/7ing Istan for 3 months could give me, I now shall see the final form of the upgradeable medium armor! Behold!'

*Armor with quintuple flaming butt curtains, fedoras, spikes, and shoulderpads the size of an xbox appears*

'...'

*The noise of a head falling onto a desktop can be heard. Repeatedly.*

Alas, still no actual floor-length, full skirted robes. The whispers agents in the desert have full skirts, and I have seen things come close, so why oh why can't we have beautifully full battle robes????? But yeah, I'm happy to see slacks and leggings instead of buttflaps and half skirts. It remains to be seen how ugly or beautiful they look with different combinations and colors.

Oh, and one more thing... Please, for the love of all that is fashion, allow for a suitably protected tail opening for Charr armor. Do that rather than making them look like they had to split their seams for a space for their tail to actually exit their armor.