HELP @ Anet

Little Snow.7142

> @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > @"foxof.8752" said:

> > > You can still build siege with 30+ trebs as again you were capped because of all the useless seige in the towers and keeps, you can still throw a ram and ac and if it was truly cap and people were refreshing (not my guild as I was raiding ) then let an ac or cata despwan. Again people seem to enjoy it on SBI/DB.

> > >

> > > Also trolls would not do this everyday as A it expensive to buy all the siege and B time consuming to build alone and refresh the siege

> >

> > wrong, i tried to defend/delay durios, cannot put AC up while all the trebs capped.

> > Same for counter cata.

>

> If only 30 trebs were contributing to the map cap (and the limit is 100 per the link above), it means you guys had 70 pieces of siege built inside your towers and keeps.

No over stack defend sieges on keep or tower, objective itself have seiges cap too but rarely someone build oversize defend sieges in objective (keep, tower). it just regular gate trebs, sup ac on main wall, standard defend sieges that not even siege cap in keep/tower.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > @"foxof.8752" said:

> > > You can still build siege with 30+ trebs as again you were capped because of all the useless seige in the towers and keeps, you can still throw a ram and ac and if it was truly cap and people were refreshing (not my guild as I was raiding ) then let an ac or cata despwan. Again people seem to enjoy it on SBI/DB.

> > >

> > > Also trolls would not do this everyday as A it expensive to buy all the siege and B time consuming to build alone and refresh the siege

> >

> > wrong, i tried to defend/delay durios, cannot put AC up while all the trebs capped.

>

> If only 30 trebs were contributing to the map cap (and the limit is 100 per the link above), it means you guys had 70 pieces of siege built inside your towers and keeps. That would be about 17-18 pieces of siege each at your T3 QL, Bravost, Langor, and Keep.

Can confirm we had about that much stuffed in a itty bitty space

> @"Twilightzone.7452" said:

> > @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > > @"foxof.8752" said:

> > > > You can still build siege with 30+ trebs as again you were capped because of all the useless seige in the towers and keeps, you can still throw a ram and ac and if it was truly cap and people were refreshing (not my guild as I was raiding ) then let an ac or cata despwan. Again people seem to enjoy it on SBI/DB.

> > > >

> > > > Also trolls would not do this everyday as A it expensive to buy all the siege and B time consuming to build alone and refresh the siege

> > >

> > > wrong, i tried to defend/delay durios, cannot put AC up while all the trebs capped.

> > > Same for counter cata.

> >

> > If only 30 trebs were contributing to the map cap (and the limit is 100 per the link above), it means you guys had 70 pieces of siege built inside your towers and keeps. That would be about 17-18 pieces of siege each at your T3 QL, Bravost, Langor, and Keep.

>

> Can confirm we had about that much stuffed in a itty bitty space

Should've let them siege up Durios and hit the map cap on their own.

> >

> > If only 30 trebs were contributing to the map cap (and the limit is 100 per the link above), it means you guys had 70 pieces of siege built inside your towers and keeps. That would be about 17-18 pieces of siege each at your T3 QL, Bravost, Langor, and Keep.

>

> Can confirm we had about that much stuffed in a itty bitty space

For Brav while it T3, i can only see standard defend sieges, 1 gate treb, 1 gate cata, 4 sup ac on wall (north wall x 1, gate x 2, mortar place x 1), is that consider overstack siege in brav???

> @"foxof.8752" said:

> > >

> > > If only 30 trebs were contributing to the map cap (and the limit is 100 per the link above), it means you guys had 70 pieces of siege built inside your towers and keeps. That would be about 17-18 pieces of siege each at your T3 QL, Bravost, Langor, and Keep.

> >

> > Can confirm we had about that much stuffed in a itty bitty space

>

> For Brav while it T3, i can only see standard defend sieges, 1 gate treb, 1 gate cata, 4 sup ac on wall (north wall x 1, gate x 2, mortar place x 1), is that consider overstack siege in brav???

>

Yes cause it is more than 1 ac hahaha

> @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > @"Twilightzone.7452" said:

> > > @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > > > @"foxof.8752" said:

> > > > > You can still build siege with 30+ trebs as again you were capped because of all the useless seige in the towers and keeps, you can still throw a ram and ac and if it was truly cap and people were refreshing (not my guild as I was raiding ) then let an ac or cata despwan. Again people seem to enjoy it on SBI/DB.

> > > > >

> > > > > Also trolls would not do this everyday as A it expensive to buy all the siege and B time consuming to build alone and refresh the siege

> > > >

> > > > wrong, i tried to defend/delay durios, cannot put AC up while all the trebs capped.

> > > > Same for counter cata.

> > >

> > > If only 30 trebs were contributing to the map cap (and the limit is 100 per the link above), it means you guys had 70 pieces of siege built inside your towers and keeps. That would be about 17-18 pieces of siege each at your T3 QL, Bravost, Langor, and Keep.

> >

>

> Should've let them siege up Durios and hit the map cap on their own.

Next time but I would avoid ebg this weem, I suggest you try in the bl as you might find SIN KRTA or PDF runnign about depending on the time you raid.

>

> Yes cause it is more than 1 ac hahaha

Are you in to fix the game or still trolling here with the discussion?

I will love your "art works" , if it does not interfere with the game, but all the trebs causing the cata, ac , (balis?) capped is not defendable, i will hope Anet remove the capped if that what make you happier.

> @"foxof.8752" said:

> >

> > Yes cause it is more than 1 ac hahaha

>

> Are you in to fix the game or still trolling here with the discussion?

> I will love your "art works" , if it does not interfere with the game, but all the trebs causing the cata, ac , (balis?) capped is not defendable, i will hope Anet remove the capped if that what make you happier.

>

Honestly serious as SBI can barely keep an AC refresh hence I am surprised 6 is considered a standard that I did not no about, the most I know is just flash build when shit happens. It interesting how each server treats siege and defend structures.

> @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > @"foxof.8752" said:

> > >

> >

>

> If only 30 trebs were contributing to the map cap (and the limit is 100 per the link above), it means you guys had 70 pieces of siege built inside your towers and keeps. That would be about 17-18 pieces of siege each at your T3 QL, Bravost, Langor, and Keep.

could be with our keep and all the towers , also useless sieges / rams , many ac lining up @ watergate

> @"foxof.8752" said:

> > >

> >

>

> For Brav while it T3, i can only see standard defend sieges, 1 gate treb, 1 gate cata, 4 sup ac on wall (north wall x 1, gate x 2, mortar place x 1), is that consider overstack siege in brav???

>

sometime we have 2 shields too

i wonder if BL are different count ?

because , many trebs are also build outside on the field

> > @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > > @"Twilightzone.7452" said:

> > > > @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > > > > @"foxof.8752" said:

> > > > > > You can still build siege with 30+ trebs as again you were capped because of all the useless seige in the towers and keeps, you can still throw a ram and ac and if it was truly cap and people were refreshing (not my guild as I was raiding ) then let an ac or cata despwan. Again people seem to enjoy it on SBI/DB.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Also trolls would not do this everyday as A it expensive to buy all the siege and B time consuming to build alone and refresh the siege

> > > > >

> > > > > wrong, i tried to defend/delay durios, cannot put AC up while all the trebs capped.

> > > > > Same for counter cata.

> > > >

> > > > If only 30 trebs were contributing to the map cap (and the limit is 100 per the link above), it means you guys had 70 pieces of siege built inside your towers and keeps. That would be about 17-18 pieces of siege each at your T3 QL, Bravost, Langor, and Keep.

> > >

> > > Can confirm we had about that much stuffed in a itty bitty space

> >

> > Should've let them siege up Durios and hit the map cap on their own.

>

> Next time but I would avoid ebg this weem, I suggest you try in the bl as you might find SIN KRTA or PDF runnign about depending on the time you raid.

Mostly was fighting red in EBG.

> @"Sleepwalker.1398" said:

> > @"Little Snow.7142" said:

> >

> > we are lucky we got Monkey , he is a good scout and refresh our sieges Haha

>

> Same Monkey that start cursing like "noob, kitten....etc etc" when commander does a mistake?

> We have 1 on TC also, might be his alt.

Probably, was blocked by most people on the first day of our new guests

> @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > @"foxof.8752" said:

> > >

> >

>

Yep, you're right.

I actually went to inspect the area after hearing about this and there was definitely a ton of siege (arguably redundant) at those places you suspected.

I mean it is frustrating to not be able to use catas but it's not like anything was in that much danger and the matchup's already been decided for us. If people aren't gonna PPT well, whatever.

>

> Should've let them siege up Durios and hit the map cap on their own.

You seem happy with the enemy side siege capped due to improper use of trebs, and, you cannot map cap in a objective itself as objective itself will siege capped, surely you knew about that. Which i hope Twilightzone.7452 have some member in FA to do the same, then i will wait and heard from you next time.

The problem now is trebs can easily map cap whole map, also causes cata, ac, (balis?) map capped even for whole map, that trebs capped behind the keep will causes you cannot build cata, AC anywhere the map.

The solution i would like while keep Twilightzone.7452 happy, is Anet to remove the trebs caps, to allow "art work" from Twilightzone.7452 while not interfere wvw activity.

> @"foxof.8752" said:

> >

>

> You seem happy with the enemy side siege capped due to improper use of trebs, and, you cannot map cap in a objective itself as objective itself will siege capped, surely you knew about that. Which i hope Twilightzone.7452 have some member in FA to do the same, then i will wait and heard from you next time.

>

Sorry no one would commit the amount of time and cost to do this but they might see it if we ever become links but looking like SBI and FA are staying as host servers for now

> @"foxof.8752" said:

> >

>

> You seem happy with the enemy side siege capped due to improper use of trebs, and, you cannot map cap in a objective itself as objective itself will siege capped, surely you knew about that. Which i hope Twilightzone.7452 have some member in FA to do the same, then i will wait and heard from you next time.

>

Not sure how you came to that conclusion. My point was that you guys were already close to map cap without the trebs and may have hit it if you had sieged up Durios like the other objectives. That has nothing to do with FA.

> @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > @"foxof.8752" said:

> > >

> > > Should've let them siege up Durios and hit the map cap on their own.

> >

> > You seem happy with the enemy side siege capped due to improper use of trebs, and, you cannot map cap in a objective itself as objective itself will siege capped, surely you knew about that. Which i hope Twilightzone.7452 have some member in FA to do the same, then i will wait and heard from you next time.

> >

>

> Not sure how you came to that conclusion. My point was that you guys were already close to map cap without the trebs and may have hit it if you had sieged up Durios like the other objectives. That has nothing to do with FA.

No, as mentioned and all that start this complaint, is the problem that the that amount of trebs built, causes whole map sieges capped for cata, AC etc, thus we cannot defend or take back objective with cata, far cata that avoid watchtower, or smc outer wall. They built all the trebs while durios flipped and smc not ours.

> @"foxof.8752" said:

> And if you were a clever cmd, you will avoid killing all the useless trebs, while keeps killing objective sieges, while new trebs keep getting build, thus no more defend sieges in objective, then you will can easily take down a T3.

No one cared about your T3s. We were looking for organized groups to fight.

> @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > @"foxof.8752" said:

> > And if you were a clever cmd, you will avoid killing all the useless trebs, while keeps killing objective sieges, while new trebs keep getting build, thus no more defend sieges in objective, then you will can easily take down a T3.

>

> No one cared about your T3s. We were looking for organized groups to fight.

You were looking on the wrong map for that, only thing are EB are Ktrains and siege campers. Gotta go to a BL to find actual groups worth fighting.

> @"Little Snow.7142" said:

> > @"SindeeCyanide.9687" said:

>

> > > >

> > >

> > > FYI Troll , we have NO way to def our side , cuz of YOU ,

> > > we were UNABLE TO put out any AC , Balli , Cata

> > > cuz we are siege blocked

> > > Anet , this guy had been doing it for sometime now ,

> > > Please put a STOP to it ,

> > >

> >

> > But you have a ton of trebs you can use to defend. Just learn to aim.

>

> sindee , do u wvw ?

> defend ? with 30+ treb outside the keep ?

> how are you going to use treb outside the keep

> while zerg set u 4 cata next to the keep 's wall ?

> we cant put out any AC , cuz of the siege block

I only go to WvW to participate in grub raids.

> No one cared about your T3s. We were looking for organized groups to fight.

very good then, i can tell you that SBI and DB do not have fight guild to match you on your raid time, you could focus on SOR instead, will call you to kill the useless trebs if you could help out when we got siege capped.

> > @"Little Snow.7142" said:

> > > @"Chaba.5410" said:

> >

> > >

> > > "Every map has a set amount of siege you can place before you can’t place anymore. I believe it’s 180 pieces, with golems and rams having their own limit of 90 for rams and 50 for golems."

> > Chaba.5410

> > I look it up ,

> > Siege weapon map limit

> >

> > There are two basic hard limits to siege placement.

> >

> > There is a limit to how many siege weapons can be placed within a certain radius of each other. 5 weapons (sites or completed weapons) can be set within any 1000 unit radius. If players try to place a new site somewhere within a radius that already has hit its limit, the placement will fail but the player will retain the weapon bundle in their hands.

> >

> > There is also a hard limit to how many weapons can be placed on the map. This map limit is explained by Mike Ferguson of ArenaNet as "basically anything that is not a ram counts towards one 'limit' for the purpose of this explanation and each team can have up to 100 of these types of weapons out at any time per map. Each team can also have up to 100 rams placed on a map."[2] There is also a cap to the number of golems that can be made, which is a value of 65.[3]

> > Siege weapon blocked

> > While in Sanctuary areas, the effect Siege Deployment Blocked prevents siege weapon construction.

> > https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Siege_weapon

> >

>

> Oh hey I didn't know golems had a 65 cap, I would need to test this if it is still true today and I feel like the 100 cap is not true as I have done 130 catas multiple times before, maybe it is a time for a revisit with proper tracking

Please let us know the results of your tests!