Question about rev

Axl.8924

Mostly power dps with minor boon support in the form of either stability or some mixture of might, fury, protection, regen, and swiftness; of those 5 have to pick and chose because not enough energy to do them all and can't take stability with them without losing main dps legend. Healer herald is also kind of a thing but mostly outclassed by heal renegade in my opinion.

In fractals Herald provides very decent amount of buffs and burst + a lot of crowd control with Staff 5, Glint Elite and Shiro Elite.

- As Shiro with 2 swords + Impossible Odds and abut 20-25 might you will deal about 30-32k damage with you Sword 3. Add to that the damage of spihoning from heal skill, traits and Impossible Odds.

- Staff 5 takes down pretty much the whole Breakbar when used properly.

- Updated Off-hand sword skills can deal a lot of damage

As Renegade you can also deal a lot of good damage but the weak side of Condi Reevnant is that you need some time to ramp up.

- You deal tons of damage once you ramped it up

- You can instantly give your party 10-15 might and have permanently 25 might for yourself

- Alacrity on F5 Renegade can also be useful but since there's a Chrono I'm not sure if it's worth counting

Personally I choose Herald over Renegade in Fractals particularly because I feel like I can do a lot of damage in very short time. One thing I love about Renegade is the AoE pulsing Daze. That's a great skill when clearing paths with a lot of mobs.

*Additional combination (mostly for fun) is Renegade + Shiro. Once you use Icerazor's Ire you get 25 insta might. Citadel Bombardment deals crazy damage and you can provide your party some great sustain with Soulcleave's Summit!

My perfect rotation on that weird build is:

1. Icerazor's Ire (For 20 hits with vulnerability)

2. Swap to Shiro + use Citadel Bombardment and Impossible Odds one after another

3. Quickly use Shiro's heal to maximize damage

4. Pop up Sword 3 to finish the combo

Once you end this combo your skills have probably reset so you can repeat it with some tweaks :D I really enjoy this one and think that it actually deals pretty insane amount of damage.

> @"ArthurDent.9538" said:

> Mostly power dps with minor boon support in the form of either stability or some mixture of might, fury, protection, regen, and swiftness; of those 5 have to pick and chose because not enough energy to do them all and can't take stability with them without losing main dps legend. Healer herald is also kind of a thing but mostly outclassed by heal renegade in my opinion.

I think the one i had gave me those same minor buffs might fury maybe protection or regen or swiftness or just swiftness, i forget.