Is the Legendary Ring Coalescence actually craftable right now?

Sutepun.9450

Can we get dev confirmation whether or not the legendary ring is now craftable? I'm on the assumption that since all of the items (Hateful Sworl, LD's, Gift of Complex Emotions) are not recognized in the MF, it means the ring is still missing a component from another future collection (Coalescence III or something), and therefore cannot be consumed in the MF.

Aurora was gated behind LS maps.

With Coalescence we would have everything taken care of:

legendary armor: HoT raids

aurora: LS3

coalescence: LS4 + PoF raids

another possibility would be coalescence just needing PoF + its raids and we get something else (maybe a legendary amulet?) for LS4.

What I heard is that the mystic forge recipe was disabled because it was bugging and ppl would lose expensive stuff when it did, but the rumor is that ring is meant to be in the game with this patch, so hopefully soon. Again, that's what I heard. I'm not Anet, don't take my word as certain.

> @"Tyson.5160" said:

> > @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> > I think it is silly that we will have to wait another 6 months or more for W7 to finish the ring. As if the 11 months we waited so far was not insulting enough

>

> This insulted you? Seems like you taking this game to personally.

This is news to you? :p

Someone who cares so much about his AP ranking as Malediktus that he requests the game needs to change to his expectations, obviously takes every change (or lack there of) not to his expectations personally.

> @"Hyrai.8720" said:

> Aurora was gated behind LS maps.

>

> With Coalescence we would have everything taken care of:

> legendary armor: HoT raids

> aurora: LS3

> coalescence: LS4 + PoF raids

>

> another possibility would be coalescence just needing PoF + its raids and we get something else (maybe a legendary amulet?) for LS4.

Aurora had nothing to do with any raids. Since the ring started in raids, it will be finished there, much like the Envoy. If they want to release a legendary tied to LS4 maps, they'll do it with a new one. There are still one accessory, one ring and the amulet slot to fill.

> @"Feanor.2358" said:

> > @"Hyrai.8720" said:

> > Aurora was gated behind LS maps.

> >

> > With Coalescence we would have everything taken care of:

> > legendary armor: HoT raids

> > aurora: LS3

> > coalescence: LS4 + PoF raids

> >

> > another possibility would be coalescence just needing PoF + its raids and we get something else (maybe a legendary amulet?) for LS4.

>

> Aurora had nothing to do with any raids. Since the ring started in raids, it will be finished there, much like the Envoy. If they want to release a legendary tied to LS4 maps, they'll do it with a new one. There are still one accessory, one ring and the amulet slot to fill.

Agreed, I really hope they do something similar to Aurora for LWS4 for maybe the amulet (since amulets have the highest stats from all trinkets). It would allow another legendary trinket to become available via open world content. That way WVW players are not forced to raid for the highest stat contribution on a trinket (though they still would have to PVE).

My assumption is that legendary ring availability will remain tied to Wing 5-X for now as the main draw for that. Pretty sure with an ability to acquire multiple (similar to Legendary Armor from Wing 1-4).

We will have to wait and see.

> @"Rysdude.3824" said:

> > @"azizul.8469" said:

> > anet should have added pvp rank 80 to craft the legendary ring....

>

> And WvW rank 2000

Would mean I have 1000 ranks to go and 1000 ranks to get better at raids to get the collection :D

I would welcome something like this, but the majority of the playerbase wouldn't

> @"Talindra.4958" said:

> I'm a bit disappointed too that we can't craft the ring still. I was expecting it with this wing and update. It will be nice if we are told about the update and expectation for it. I just hope to complete it, we don't have to wait for next wing. Hope we get that by Xmas .. will be nice gift for Xmas

I cannot be excited for it anymore. Since everyone had so much time to prepare, many people will get it on day one and then it won't be special for even one day

> @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> > @"Talindra.4958" said:

> > I'm a bit disappointed too that we can't craft the ring still. I was expecting it with this wing and update. It will be nice if we are told about the update and expectation for it. I just hope to complete it, we don't have to wait for next wing. Hope we get that by Xmas .. will be nice gift for Xmas

>

> I cannot be excited for it anymore. Since everyone had so much time to prepare, many people will get it on day one and then it won't be special for even one day

Let's just hope it will be super awesome and worth the wait :)

> @"Talindra.4958" said:

> > > @"Talindra.4958" said:

> > > I'm a bit disappointed too that we can't craft the ring still. I was expecting it with this wing and update. It will be nice if we are told about the update and expectation for it. I just hope to complete it, we don't have to wait for next wing. Hope we get that by Xmas .. will be nice gift for Xmas

> >

> > I cannot be excited for it anymore. Since everyone had so much time to prepare, many people will get it on day one and then it won't be special for even one day

>

> Let's just hope it will be super awesome and worth the wait :)

Since visuals are usually subjective it will be highly controversial as always

> > @"Talindra.4958" said:

> > I'm a bit disappointed too that we can't craft the ring still. I was expecting it with this wing and update. It will be nice if we are told about the update and expectation for it. I just hope to complete it, we don't have to wait for next wing. Hope we get that by Xmas .. will be nice gift for Xmas

>

> I cannot be excited for it anymore. Since everyone had so much time to prepare, many people will get it on day one and then it won't be special for even one day

Aren't you the guy who raged about the PvP titles giving even one achievement point and that you wouldn't be able to grub for your precious AP because you weren't good enough at the game?

And now you want this ring to be exclusive to people like you. Ridiculously entitled. It's okay if MY stuff is exclusive, but other people can get 1 AP by performing well in PvP? I'd better raise a commotion.

> @"ventusthunder.5067" said:

> > > I'm a bit disappointed too that we can't craft the ring still. I was expecting it with this wing and update. It will be nice if we are told about the update and expectation for it. I just hope to complete it, we don't have to wait for next wing. Hope we get that by Xmas .. will be nice gift for Xmas

> >

> > I cannot be excited for it anymore. Since everyone had so much time to prepare, many people will get it on day one and then it won't be special for even one day

>

> Aren't you the guy who raged about the PvP titles giving even one achievement point and that you wouldn't be able to grub for your precious AP because you weren't good enough at the game?

>

> And now you want this ring to be exclusive to people like you. Ridiculously entitled. It's okay if MY stuff is exclusive, but other people can get 1 AP by performing well in PvP? I'd better raise a commotion.

Who ? Me? I'm innocent ???? why am I in the loop of the post

Btw malediktus is the top 3 ap sensei, you better not argue about ap stuff with him ?

>

> Since visuals are usually subjective it will be highly controversial as always

Well yes that's quite true. I'm going to be very disappointed if there's zero visual effect lol..I waiting for them to surprise me !! :)

> @"ventusthunder.5067" said:

> >

>

> Aren't you the guy who raged about the PvP titles giving even one achievement point and that you wouldn't be able to grub for your precious AP because you weren't good enough at the game?

>

> And now you want this ring to be exclusive to people like you. Ridiculously entitled. It's okay if MY stuff is exclusive, but other people can get 1 AP by performing well in PvP? I'd better raise a commotion.

Looks like I was right about the pvp title though. First Anet removed the AP and now they removed those as rewards completly - not suprisingly for reasons I predicted.

> @"Talindra.4958" said:

> > @"ventusthunder.5067" said:

> > > @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> > > > @"Talindra.4958" said:

> > > > I'm a bit disappointed too that we can't craft the ring still. I was expecting it with this wing and update. It will be nice if we are told about the update and expectation for it. I just hope to complete it, we don't have to wait for next wing. Hope we get that by Xmas .. will be nice gift for Xmas

> > >

> > > I cannot be excited for it anymore. Since everyone had so much time to prepare, many people will get it on day one and then it won't be special for even one day

> >

> > Aren't you the guy who raged about the PvP titles giving even one achievement point and that you wouldn't be able to grub for your precious AP because you weren't good enough at the game?

> >

> > And now you want this ring to be exclusive to people like you. Ridiculously entitled. It's okay if MY stuff is exclusive, but other people can get 1 AP by performing well in PvP? I'd better raise a commotion.

>

> Who ? Me? I'm innocent ???? why am I in the loop of the post

> Btw malediktus is the top 3 ap sensei, you better not argue about ap stuff with him ?

>

> >

> > Since visuals are usually subjective it will be highly controversial as always

>

> Well yes that's quite true. I'm going to be very disappointed if there's zero visual effect lol..I waiting for them to surprise me !! :)

Not you, dw. I just think it's hilarious that someone who went so far as to rage and complain about PvP giving a singular AP now wants to have something that's exclusive for him. He should just suck it up and stop complaining.

I had a thought, which might be exciting. The description for legendary deviations literally says they are for crafting the legendary ring. If legendary ring is the sole sink for these items that means we can probably craft multiples. If we can only craft the ring once, then they will pile eventually. So the only question that remains is, is the legendary ring going to be unique?

Is it going to be possible to craft 2 of these rings and equip them on the same character? Or will they be unique? I want my full legendary character haha

> @"thrag.9740" said:

> I had a thought, which might be exciting. The description for legendary deviations literally says they are for crafting the legendary ring. If legendary ring is the sole sink for these items that means we can probably craft multiples. If we can only craft the ring once, then they will pile eventually. So the only question that remains is, is the legendary ring going to be unique?

>

> Is it going to be possible to craft 2 of these rings and equip them on the same character? Or will they be unique? I want my full legendary character haha

I dunno, the precursor and the gift are both from unrepeatable collections... (I mean obviously they could add a vender for duplicates, but that certainly makes the legendary less, well legendary.)

My guess is that maybe w7-8 will have a 2nd, different ring tied to it--One ring for the edge lords and one ring for the shiny rainbow warriors.

> @"narcx.3570" said:

> > @"thrag.9740" said:

> > I had a thought, which might be exciting. The description for legendary deviations literally says they are for crafting the legendary ring. If legendary ring is the sole sink for these items that means we can probably craft multiples. If we can only craft the ring once, then they will pile eventually. So the only question that remains is, is the legendary ring going to be unique?

> >

> > Is it going to be possible to craft 2 of these rings and equip them on the same character? Or will they be unique? I want my full legendary character haha

>

> I dunno, the precursor and the gift are both from unrepeatable collections... (I mean obviously they could add a vender for duplicates, but that certainly makes the legendary less, well legendary.)

>

> My guess is that maybe w7-8 will have a 2nd, different ring tied to it--One ring for the edge lords and one ring for the shiny rainbow warriors.

Yeah I know, and I am worried about that. But maybe it'll be like legendary armor with precursor being purchasable for 2nd set. Or maybe this will finally be the moment our jeweler can be leveled to 500 to make way for precursor ring crafting. I guess we will just have to wait because for some reason we still don't have the ring >.<