The new armors

imjake.7539

> @"phs.6089" said:

> B-but they are 'upgradable'.

Idiot that I am (and a healthy dose of 'didn't read the patch notes') I thought the armour was upgradable from the exotic Elegy set to an ascended Requiem set. Only getting the first Requiem skin removed that delusion.

Thankfully it also removed my impetus to get the remainder of the Requiem skins ;)

> @"brappish.8715" said:

> lmfao, omg they do. We need better armor imo.

They truly don't look particularly beautiful. The super high collars, the weirdly shaped metal buckles on the light set, those even weirder leather parts (gotta love the realistic hole in the knee), the hive style metal decoration, and last but not least that mist vapour that I have never liked on any equipment (like the ley-line armor), because it looks like your character has bad odor.

> @"phs.6089" said:

> B-but they are 'upgradable'.

Yes, you can turn them from "disappointing" into "disappointing with a stinky aura." That's what I call a good upgrade. ;)

I am only doing the second collection for the AP and title.

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > @"brappish.8715" said:

> > lmfao, omg they do. We need better armor imo.

>

> They truly don't look particularly beautiful. The super high collars, the weirdly shaped metal buckles on the light set, those even weirder leather parts (gotta love the realistic hole in the knee), the hive style metal decoration, and last but not least that mist vapour that I have never liked on any equipment (like the ley-line armor), because it looks like your character has bad odor.

>

> > @"phs.6089" said:

> > B-but they are 'upgradable'.

>

> Yes, you can turn them from "disappointing" into "disappointing with a stinky aura." That's what I call a good upgrade. ;)

>

> I am only doing the second collection for the AP and title.

I think you just ruined auras for me by calling them odors/stinky. Fack.

> @"brappish.8715" said:

>

>

> > @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > > @"brappish.8715" said:

> > > lmfao, omg they do. We need better armor imo.

> >

> > They truly don't look particularly beautiful. The super high collars, the weirdly shaped metal buckles on the light set, those even weirder leather parts (gotta love the realistic hole in the knee), the hive style metal decoration, and last but not least that mist vapour that I have never liked on any equipment (like the ley-line armor), because it looks like your character has bad odor.

> >

> > > @"phs.6089" said:

> > > B-but they are 'upgradable'.

> >

> > Yes, you can turn them from "disappointing" into "disappointing with a stinky aura." That's what I call a good upgrade. ;)

> >

> > I am only doing the second collection for the AP and title.

>

> I think you just ruined auras for me by calling them odors/stinky. kitten.

> @"brappish.8715" said:

>

>

> > @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > > @"brappish.8715" said:

> > > lmfao, omg they do. We need better armor imo.

> >

> > They truly don't look particularly beautiful. The super high collars, the weirdly shaped metal buckles on the light set, those even weirder leather parts (gotta love the realistic hole in the knee), the hive style metal decoration, and last but not least that mist vapour that I have never liked on any equipment (like the ley-line armor), because it looks like your character has bad odor.

> >

> > > @"phs.6089" said:

> > > B-but they are 'upgradable'.

> >

> > Yes, you can turn them from "disappointing" into "disappointing with a stinky aura." That's what I call a good upgrade. ;)

> >

> > I am only doing the second collection for the AP and title.

>

> I think you just ruined auras for me by calling them odors/stinky. kitten.

Yeah, auras tend to remind me of Pigpen from the Peanuts.

> @"Ashen.2907" said:

> >

> >

> > > @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > > > @"brappish.8715" said:

> > > > lmfao, omg they do. We need better armor imo.

> > >

> > > They truly don't look particularly beautiful. The super high collars, the weirdly shaped metal buckles on the light set, those even weirder leather parts (gotta love the realistic hole in the knee), the hive style metal decoration, and last but not least that mist vapour that I have never liked on any equipment (like the ley-line armor), because it looks like your character has bad odor.

> > >

> > > > @"phs.6089" said:

> > > > B-but they are 'upgradable'.

> > >

> > > Yes, you can turn them from "disappointing" into "disappointing with a stinky aura." That's what I call a good upgrade. ;)

> > >

> > > I am only doing the second collection for the AP and title.

> >

> > I think you just ruined auras for me by calling them odors/stinky. kitten.

>

> >

> >

> > >

> > > They truly don't look particularly beautiful. The super high collars, the weirdly shaped metal buckles on the light set, those even weirder leather parts (gotta love the realistic hole in the knee), the hive style metal decoration, and last but not least that mist vapour that I have never liked on any equipment (like the ley-line armor), because it looks like your character has bad odor.

> > >

> > >

> > > Yes, you can turn them from "disappointing" into "disappointing with a stinky aura." That's what I call a good upgrade. ;)

> > >

> >

>

> Yeah, auras tend to remind me of Pigpen from the Peanuts.

oh dear.. all them pictures in my head.... :)

> @"Doo Lally.8594" said:

> > @"phs.6089" said:

> > B-but they are 'upgradable'.

>

> Idiot that I am (and a healthy dose of 'didn't read the patch notes') I thought the armour was upgradable from the exotic Elegy set to an ascended Requiem set. Only getting the first Requiem skin removed that delusion.

>

> Thankfully it also removed my impetus to get the remainder of the Requiem skins ;)

I guess I am an idiot too for thinking the same :/

Imo what bugs me most is they look completely unrealistic and out of shape. Unrealistic not regarding the particle/glow effects but unrealistic about usefulness. Who wants to walk around in super skinny pants which with every step obliterates your crotch and then the upper half looks from something unpractical what only David Bowie in the 70ies would wear.

> @"ProtoGunner.4953" said:

> Imo what bugs me most is they look completely unrealistic and out of shape. Unrealistic not regarding the particle/glow effects but unrealistic about usefulness. Who wants to walk around in super skinny pants which with every step obliterates your crotch and then the upper half looks from something unpractical what only David Bowie in the 70ies would wear.

*fist bumps chest twice, Throws up peace sign* rest in peace bowie

> @"Ashen.2907" said:

> >

> >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

> >

> >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

> Yeah, auras tend to remind me of Pigpen from the Peanuts.

The implied joke was Pigpen being filthy and disease ridden, yet, I've never heard of him getting sick or infected outside of a parody bit.