Love the HoT Masteries in Jahai Bluffs

I loved being able to utilize my masteries more in this release. I know it's been limited in the past because they thematically didn't necessarily fit into the desert.

I would love to see more in the future and I'm going you will take advantage of reality unraveling to give the PC a device akin to the Rift Stabilizer(or give it more functionality) that will let us detect instabilities where something is close to pushing thru and temporarily pull it into our reality. Kind of like bioshock infinite. Even if we solve the whole Kralkatorrik issue you could still say the weak points are part of the fallout from him gaining that much power. Giving you an ability to slot older mastery items into future content that are invisible at first.

This would also add more time to map playtime as the players would try to find these weak points. For even more bonus not knowing what's on the other side could mean one location could be something helpful while another may have you pull an enemy thru.

Just looking forward to seeing how you mix more masteries into maps in the future

> @"Ashen.2907" said:

> Absolutely detest the HoT masteries, sorry to see them back.

How dare they add more means of traveling around the maps! D:

@"Teraphas.6210"

Hopefully they keep this going moving forward, reusing methods of traveling we already have unlocked in newer content is always an added feature, and for those that dont want to use it, they honestly dont have to. All the content on the map can be done with just POF masterys.