What about divided one episode's content into several updates?

I'd love to see things like fractal releases and perhaps even raid releases "in between" episodes, unless they are specifically related to the content in one way or another. It would not only provide some form of bridge between the LS releases but also feel like the game isn't just this "play a couple days every 3 months" maybe as it is to some right now.

But I would never want to go back to Season 1. It's way more stressful to release content like that and the smaller scope of those would feel extremely unsatisfying to play. We already live in a world where only one content creating team delivers on a scope that meets most of the expectations. I don't need my monthly or whatever disappointment.

> @"FlameFenbi.8520" said:

> No matter how much content you launched, we will clear out all the achievement and collection as soon as possible. What about divided the content into several parts for on-going updates, and we'll be motivated to play the game.

The vast majority of people don't seem to be in that much of a hurry. I prefer to have them all available to me, to allow me to decide the pace at which I complete them.

• ArenaNet Staff

Spreading content releases thinner also results in us having to spread our time and resources across a larger window, effectively meaning that there's NEVER a time where we're not in "shipping" mode, which would be prohibitively distracting to the developers, and especially punishing to our QA team. We have settled into a cadence now that is sustainable over the long-term, and changing that to trickle content out over weeks would guarantee that we'd burn the teams out quickly.

> @"MatthewMedina.5419" said:

> meaning that there's NEVER a time where we're not in "shipping" mode,

AKA, Season 1

As a player, I loved the vibrancy of a world that was changing every few weeks. I was never quite able to imagine (let alone understand) how you guys found time to do things like, you know, sleep or eat or take a weekend off, when there were sometimes 5-6 content updates over three months, sometimes more.

Ha! I have to say, I personally hated it. It was demanding and time consuming making sure that I did everything I could over the course of 2 weeks knowing that after that period of time it would be gone. To this day I still feel a little resentment that I was never able to find a group good enough to beat the Aetherblade hideout.