How many weeks it will take to fix the utility bar bug?

Eniam.8540

> @"Justine.6351" said:

> I seen people saying that it keeps switching even if left on default but mine stays same if I leave them alone. Sucks having to relearn the skill positions but its better than having them do their own thing mid fights.

As I said that's not viable. The game has tons of clases and builds and I built habits for patterns to accomodate the different skills in a logical (practical for me) for three long years before this class was released, and there's no reason to not demand from the developers a fix for the bug for the game I paid for. Things would be different if the class lacked arrangement in the utilities from the begining (in that case I would adpted my hotkeys to, or just leave the class), but if this capability was feature since two years ago and they broke the code they have no ethical ground to demand their customers to "just change". They must fix this. Also, do you think that a bug that suddenly changes your hotkey arrangement would be tolerated in competitive online games as DOTA 2, Counter Strike or Tekken 7, to name a few? Is just unnaceptable.

> @"Justine.6351" said:

> I seen people saying that it keeps switching even if left on default but mine stays same if I leave them alone. Sucks having to relearn the skill positions but its better than having them do their own thing mid fights.

Exactly this. It’s a simple workaround to an annoying bug but being bent out of shape and causing a ruckus is a bit much.

> @"Buran.3796" said:

> > @"Justine.6351" said:

> > I seen people saying that it keeps switching even if left on default but mine stays same if I leave them alone. Sucks having to relearn the skill positions but its better than having them do their own thing mid fights.

>

> As I said that's not viable. The game has tons of clases and builds and I built habits for patterns to accomodate the different skills in a logical (practical for me) for three long years before this class was released, and there's no reason to not demand from the developers a fix for the bug for the game I paid for. Things would be different if the class lacked arrangement in the utilities from the begining (in that case I would adpted my hotkeys to, or just leave the class), but if this capability was feature since two years ago and they broke the code they have no ethical ground to demand their customers to "just change". They must fix this. Also, do you think that a bug that suddenly changes your hotkey arrangement would be tolerated in competitive online games as DOTA 2, Counter Strike or Tekken 7, to name a few? Is just unnaceptable.

>

>

> @"phokus.8934" said:

> > @"Justine.6351" said:

> > I seen people saying that it keeps switching even if left on default but mine stays same if I leave them alone. Sucks having to relearn the skill positions but its better than having them do their own thing mid fights.

>

> Exactly this. It’s a simple workaround to an annoying bug but being bent out of shape and causing a ruckus is a bit much.

>

It’s not a “simple workaround” as Buran said. I shouldn’t have to be forced to change 4000+ hours over 3years of muscle memory to accommodate a bug. Not to mention leaving them default doesn’t actually seem to work as I’ve had the entire utility bar reorder itself before into a 2nd, different pattern

> @"LucianTheAngelic.7054" said:

> > @"Buran.3796" said:

> > > @"Justine.6351" said:

> > > I seen people saying that it keeps switching even if left on default but mine stays same if I leave them alone. Sucks having to relearn the skill positions but its better than having them do their own thing mid fights.

> >

> > As I said that's not viable. The game has tons of clases and builds and I built habits for patterns to accomodate the different skills in a logical (practical for me) for three long years before this class was released, and there's no reason to not demand from the developers a fix for the bug for the game I paid for. Things would be different if the class lacked arrangement in the utilities from the begining (in that case I would adpted my hotkeys to, or just leave the class), but if this capability was feature since two years ago and they broke the code they have no ethical ground to demand their customers to "just change". They must fix this. Also, do you think that a bug that suddenly changes your hotkey arrangement would be tolerated in competitive online games as DOTA 2, Counter Strike or Tekken 7, to name a few? Is just unnaceptable.

> >

> >

>

> > @"phokus.8934" said:

> > > @"Justine.6351" said:

> > > I seen people saying that it keeps switching even if left on default but mine stays same if I leave them alone. Sucks having to relearn the skill positions but its better than having them do their own thing mid fights.

> >

> > Exactly this. It’s a simple workaround to an annoying bug but being bent out of shape and causing a ruckus is a bit much.

> >

>

> It’s not a “simple workaround” as Buran said. I shouldn’t have to be forced to change 4000+ hours over 3years of muscle memory to accommodate a bug. Not to mention leaving them default doesn’t actually seem to work as I’ve had the entire utility bar reorder itself before into a 2nd, different pattern

I roamed for 5 hours last night on same map. Not once did my skills change. People are exaggerating.

Nobody said it was ideal to not use custom layout, just that in the interim it's better than having your skills jumping around.

> @"Justine.6351" said:

> > @"LucianTheAngelic.7054" said:

> > > @"Buran.3796" said:

> > > > @"Justine.6351" said:

> > > > I seen people saying that it keeps switching even if left on default but mine stays same if I leave them alone. Sucks having to relearn the skill positions but its better than having them do their own thing mid fights.

> > >

> > > As I said that's not viable. The game has tons of clases and builds and I built habits for patterns to accomodate the different skills in a logical (practical for me) for three long years before this class was released, and there's no reason to not demand from the developers a fix for the bug for the game I paid for. Things would be different if the class lacked arrangement in the utilities from the begining (in that case I would adpted my hotkeys to, or just leave the class), but if this capability was feature since two years ago and they broke the code they have no ethical ground to demand their customers to "just change". They must fix this. Also, do you think that a bug that suddenly changes your hotkey arrangement would be tolerated in competitive online games as DOTA 2, Counter Strike or Tekken 7, to name a few? Is just unnaceptable.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > > @"phokus.8934" said:

> > > > @"Justine.6351" said:

> > > > I seen people saying that it keeps switching even if left on default but mine stays same if I leave them alone. Sucks having to relearn the skill positions but its better than having them do their own thing mid fights.

> > >

> > > Exactly this. It’s a simple workaround to an annoying bug but being bent out of shape and causing a ruckus is a bit much.

> > >

> >

> > It’s not a “simple workaround” as Buran said. I shouldn’t have to be forced to change 4000+ hours over 3years of muscle memory to accommodate a bug. Not to mention leaving them default doesn’t actually seem to work as I’ve had the entire utility bar reorder itself before into a 2nd, different pattern

>

> I roamed for 5 hours last night on same map. Not once did my skills change. People are exaggerating.

>

> Nobody said it was ideal to not use custom layout, just that in the interim it's better than having your skills jumping around.

I roamed for 10 hours two days ago and my skills swapped at least 5 times. People aren't exaggerating necessarily. In a 2 hour raid I've had to swap my utilities upwards of 10 times.

All 4 of my legends are non-default atm and have not changed in a week.

Underwater has been shiro/mallyx forever and their pattern has not changed ever.

Land both glint and shiro kept randomly changing until I just left them alone and now my shiro is setup how I want it but glint is 2 skills swapped but haven't moved since I stopped trying to readjust them. One thing I noted is that my glint skill order mirrors my shiro skill placement relative to default.

If you want them to stop moving around try to arrange all legend skills to same order maybe. Idk but my skills have not moved at all now and 3 of 4 of my legends are custom layout how I want them.