Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Kitta.3657" said:

> > @"GrahamW.5397" said:

> > > @"Kitta.3657" said:

> > > > @"GrahamW.5397" said:

> > > > > @"Kitta.3657" said:

> > > > > > @"GrahamW.5397" said:

> > > > > > > @"Kitta.3657" said:

> > > > > > > You have to actually GvG to be called a GvG guild.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > gV and VCR are currently the best on NA. Watchout for CRT coming soon on NA and rQm is coming for EU ^-^

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Its easy to call yourself the best when there's no one else bothering because gvg's are complete aids rn.

> > > > >

> > > > > Your post reeks of excuses ¯\\_(ツ)_/¯ I can't be bothered more than to clarify;

> > > > > I am not in VCR nor gV.

> > > >

> > > > What excuses? There's a reason the gvg scene died even more than it already was when pof came out. People in NA do RvR's but there's only a few guilds bothering to gvg rn because it sucks.

> > >

> > > As if RvR was any better??! Makes no sense. If GvG is aids then *outnumbered fights* are even worse.

> > >

> > > Your logic is dumb, oldheads would always say their meta was best and anything that followed is trash. Doesn't kitten matter to me. If you don't want to participate then don't and disappear. I answered the OP and I'm not here to kitten over nonsense.

> >

> > I just don't really agree that VCR or gV are the best, there's just not enough competition right now to state that. Also before Gixx moved and renamed to gV they lost to KRAB but I don't see you mentioning them.

>

> They've also beat KRAB last. VCR or gV have beat everyone that's doing GvGs so they are the best. That's the easy criteria I'm going by. It doesn't matter what you or I feel because we ALL have our own biases thus choosing a criteria that's not subjective seems the better choice to me. Saying there's no competition is again the logic I think is not worth considering, oldheads be oldheads.

Can't take it with you when you retire, just like boxing. Though it does feel odd to not even have heard the names on the list.

> @"TheDevilWithinU.7092" said:

> On EU nobody is really worth mentioning. Every time they have come to NA they've gotten waxed. On NA though I would say [Caed] by far. They've been undefeated since 2014 and still kicking. [KEK] would definitely be right behind them though. :)

>

> Edit: Both guilds on Fort Aspenwood currently

yea i clearly remember when the "best" NA guild came over to EU to fight TA (team aggression) and got mobbed. i watched most of the fights and it was pathetic, NA necros running into the crowd of ppl watching and still getting dumped

NA used to play lots of single target focus while EU just ran in a melee ball and NA wasnt able to focus single ppl out and just got destroyed, not sure which guild it was but they were supposed to be NAs "allstar" fighting guild ppl.

that was some years ago i guess, but tbh there is no real gvg scene anymore, most if the best ppl just left the game and those would probably reck all of todays "best" guilds if they where still playing and up to date.

stating that NA was always better than EU is a stretch tho

> @"RedShark.9548" said:

> > @"TheDevilWithinU.7092" said:

> > On EU nobody is really worth mentioning. Every time they have come to NA they've gotten waxed. On NA though I would say [Caed] by far. They've been undefeated since 2014 and still kicking. [KEK] would definitely be right behind them though. :)

> >

> > Edit: Both guilds on Fort Aspenwood currently

>

> yea i clearly remember when the "best" NA guild came over to EU to fight TA (team aggression) and got mobbed. i watched most of the fights and it was pathetic, NA necros running into the crowd of ppl watching and still getting dumped

>

> NA used to play lots of single target focus while EU just ran in a melee ball and NA wasnt able to focus single ppl out and just got destroyed, not sure which guild it was but they were supposed to be NAs "allstar" fighting guild ppl.

>

> that was some years ago i guess, but tbh there is no real gvg scene anymore, most if the best ppl just left the game and those would probably reck all of todays "best" guilds if they where still playing and up to date.

>

> stating that NA was always better than EU is a stretch tho

that was ep. they were probably the 4th ranking gvg guild then.

On those times. Ns was the best. - nightshift.

> @"RedShark.9548" said:

> > @"TheDevilWithinU.7092" said:

> > On EU nobody is really worth mentioning. Every time they have come to NA they've gotten waxed. On NA though I would say [Caed] by far. They've been undefeated since 2014 and still kicking. [KEK] would definitely be right behind them though. :)

> >

> > Edit: Both guilds on Fort Aspenwood currently

>

> yea i clearly remember when the "best" NA guild came over to EU to fight TA (team aggression) and got mobbed. i watched most of the fights and it was pathetic, NA necros running into the crowd of ppl watching and still getting dumped

>

> NA used to play lots of single target focus while EU just ran in a melee ball and NA wasnt able to focus single ppl out and just got destroyed, not sure which guild it was but they were supposed to be NAs "allstar" fighting guild ppl.

>

> that was some years ago i guess, but tbh there is no real gvg scene anymore, most if the best ppl just left the game and those would probably reck all of todays "best" guilds if they where still playing and up to date.

>

> stating that NA was always better than EU is a stretch tho

you mean that USA guild? lol you do realize it was just random pugs, not even "all stars". congrats to EU for beating a pug guild. take what you can get i guess. NA has beaten both of your best guilds in TA and Ash. in case you forgot

(≧∇≦)/

there should be like an option where na and eu can fight without having to transfer servers.

in an old game we used to play

server a had representative and b had another. each member of the group is what we considerd best and they represented us in the fight.

if our group one, the whole server celebrates.

if we lost, we prepared, geared up etc. i was the financer of one server, we had the best crafted food and gear. vs the enemy.

in a way it was our own local esport. 5 best vs 5 best.

these guys were flown by the company to play live and fight against each other.

monthly event. was so much fun.

could happen here too in gw2. if rhere is a format.

(´;ω;`)(´;ω;`)(´;ω;`)(´;ω;`)(´;ω;`)(´;ω;`)

last recorded gvgs na did beat eu as posted above. so, dunno if they will try again.

The Best GvG Guild, Man for Man, Pound for Pound?

So... You want to hear a story, eh?

One about glory hunters? Hahaha, have I got a story for you!

WvW... This is our home. But make no mistake - this is not a realm of peace and love. They say it's a wasteland, that it's dangerous, that only a fool would search for something of value here. Then perhaps I am a fool....

But do not be fooled by what WvW appears to be. There was a legend... Many people tell it. The legend of the GvG Kings. My father would always go on about the GvG Kings; even with his dying breath. Advanced blob-busting technology. Infinite necromancer spikes. Fame. Power. Women.

So you can understand why some little 2018 kiddos who hear the stories grow up to become GvG'ers. Well, I have a story you may not believe. But I tell you it is true. The legend of the GvG King is real! And it is here in World Versus World. And a... let's call him a 'guardian angel,' appeared to guide the GvG'ers to their prize. The tale begins right here in WvW, with the brave GvG guilds, the guardian angel and most importantly, me...

On to Obsidian Sanctum. Time to gather up your stuff! Who's gettin' on the GvG train? You with the 15s comp with 8 Scourges? You look like a Tapdancing PvX guild, man. And you, Aggressive man? Are those armor pieces from the ancient Red Guard you're wearing? And what's your story, young NA lad? What can you do? Perhaps you can bake us all a wonderful saltcake, haha!

And you, Pirate Chip in the back... I'm not going to make fun of you. Your burps smell of blood, and you growl like a rabid 60 roster animal.

Anyway... I've got some advice for all of you. It's tough out there, and you won't be able to just beat up on whatever you please until you're ready. Sure, you can take from the PvE plebs or find things in the Mystic Forge, but lore you hear from my stories are guaranteed truth! And if you die disband and reform, you can't get your money back because you're dead! I kid! No need to be so serious here. And if you're looking for the title of the Best GvG Guild, well, you're going to have your work cut out for you. So don't be afraid to spend what time it takes to get the roster you need. You listen to Marc. I come from seven generations of Public Commanders and GvG lords and I'm the best. Want to know why? Cause I'm making it out here, in this place!

Well, the story goes on. Don't worry about replying to my post. I'm sure I'll be doing this all again soon enough. Hahaha... get off my server.

Pound for Pound NA wins everytime.

Too many Big Macs and too little exercise.

Also the devs truely do dislike anyone who asks for GvG support. Maybe because we're playing the game like we like and not how they like. Maybe it's not worth their time because there's maybe 200-250 players only, that try to make their fun through it.

Idk man

NA boys never really cared about being the best enough to come to EU. No drive to win I guess.

EU tried to find new and exciting fights, and wanted to be the best. Didn't work out so well.

But it happened. Now rQm is on EU led by a absolute unit of a lad and they're enjoying chill 15s with the rest of the EU lads.

Nobody really vocally cares about being the best anymore. It's more of a beat the other person into the ground so hard they say it for you thing.

Anyway, nobody likes us.

We don't like each other.

It was a great game though.

> @"funassistant.6589" said:

> Pound for Pound NA wins everytime.

> Too many Big Macs and too little exercise.

> Also the devs truely do dislike anyone who asks for GvG support. Maybe because we're playing the game like we like and not how they like. Maybe it's not worth their time because there's maybe 200-250 players only, that try to make their fun through it.

>

> Idk man

> NA boys never really cared about being the best enough to come to EU. No drive to win I guess.

> EU tried to find new and exciting fights, and wanted to be the best. Didn't work out so well.

> But it happened. Now rQm is on EU led by a absolute unit of a lad and they're enjoying chill 15s with the rest of the EU lads.

>

> Nobody really vocally cares about being the best anymore. It's more of a beat the other person into the ground so hard they say it for you thing.

> Anyway, nobody likes us.

> We don't like each other.

>

> It was a great game though.

Do you not see the 3 videos above that show NA guilds beating the best EU guilds? Not that it really matters. I can't imagine being such a failure in life that I use my region to feel superior. I truly pity you.