Novelty Tab - Thanks and Missing Tonics (post patch)

> @"kajoken.1630" said:

> If "tonics" from the legendary crafting like Wolf Totem get added, I'd suggest adding the Mystic Chromatic Ooze, you get from "The Juggernaut III: The Colossus" as well.

>

> ![](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/9/95/Mystic_Chromatic_Ooze_effect.jpg "")

>

Would clear a slot on all of my toons .... I made this to the point of getting that shiny after I already had Juggy

> @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > @"Aveneo.2068" said:

> > I also found a tonic that I can't seem to add to the tab. It's the **"Endless Dragon Emblem Clothing Tonic"**.

>

> I'm pretty sure you can exchange that at an NPC by the LA TP to get it as an Outfit.

That is 100% what you do with it.

> @"notebene.3190" said:

> Did they happen to change it so you can use like the halo and ride the magic carpet at the same time?

I think they did. I belive i saw the halo in toy hand held spot. But i cant say for sure since i never added my halo to novelties. Same with a few others i havent added since i dont want them to get screwed up or for ease of use since i have them in shared slot anyways

> @"Moi.5013" said:

> > @"Drecien.4508" said:

> > Psa: wolf totem from the howler collection can be added too. If you deleted you can repurchase from the legendary crafter.

>

> I must be blind because I am not seeing it. Does Hobbs have it?

Sorry. It is a craft able item. Craft it again. ?

> @"Drecien.4508" said:

> > @"Moi.5013" said:

> > > @"Drecien.4508" said:

> > > Psa: wolf totem from the howler collection can be added too. If you deleted you can repurchase from the legendary crafter.

> >

> > I must be blind because I am not seeing it. Does Hobbs have it?

>

> Sorry. It is a craft able item. Craft it again. ?

>

You cannot craft it again, since neither the Jar of Wolf Pheromones from Swampland fractal nor the Alpha Wolf Spirit drop again.

> > @"Aveneo.2068" said:

> > I also found a tonic that I can't seem to add to the tab. It's the **"Endless Dragon Emblem Clothing Tonic"**.

>

> I'm pretty sure you can exchange that at an NPC by the LA TP to get it as an Outfit.

I already exchanged it a long time ago when they turned all 'town clothes' outfits into tonics so this endless tonic is all I have now and it won't allow me to add it to my other endless tonics. :(

![](https://i.imgur.com/ObHcVZF.jpg "")

Unless none of the old 'town clothes' tonics can be added or something as I never bothered with the other ones.

> @"Aveneo.2068" said:

> > @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > > @"Aveneo.2068" said:

> > > I also found a tonic that I can't seem to add to the tab. It's the **"Endless Dragon Emblem Clothing Tonic"**.

> >

> > I'm pretty sure you can exchange that at an NPC by the LA TP to get it as an Outfit.

>

> I already exchanged it a long time ago when they turned all 'town clothes' outfits into tonics so this endless tonic is all I have now and it won't allow me to add it to my other endless tonics. :(

>

> ![](https://i.imgur.com/ObHcVZF.jpg "")

>

> Unless none of the old 'town clothes' tonics can be added or something as I never bothered with the other ones.

>

Town Clothes were converted into tonivs a, looong tine ago.

Relatively recently, they added a way to convert Town Clothes Tonics into **Outfits**. Head to LA and do that!

Still no mix-and-match, but you can dye them and they're account *unlocks*!

Also, no timer and you can fight!

> > @"Aveneo.2068" said:

> > > @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > > > @"Aveneo.2068" said:

> > > > I also found a tonic that I can't seem to add to the tab. It's the **"Endless Dragon Emblem Clothing Tonic"**.

> > >

> > > I'm pretty sure you can exchange that at an NPC by the LA TP to get it as an Outfit.

> >

> > I already exchanged it a long time ago when they turned all 'town clothes' outfits into tonics so this endless tonic is all I have now and it won't allow me to add it to my other endless tonics. :(

> >

> > ![](https://i.imgur.com/ObHcVZF.jpg "")

> >

> > Unless none of the old 'town clothes' tonics can be added or something as I never bothered with the other ones.

> >

>

> Town Clothes were converted into tonivs a, looong tine ago.

> Relatively recently, they added a way to convert Town Clothes Tonics into **Outfits**. Head to LA and do that!

> Still no mix-and-match, but you can dye them and they're account *unlocks*!

> Also, no timer and you can fight!

Hmmm, I see. Guess I'll have to scour LA and check in with vendors to see if I can find where I can do that as so far I only found the old vendor at the TP that converts it into tonics (the one that also has those boosters). Thanks!! :)

EDIT: Well, that was easy. It was the Asura merchant standing right next to the tonic one. :lol:

> @"Drecien.4508" said:

> > @"Moi.5013" said:

> > > Psa: wolf totem from the howler collection can be added too. If you deleted you can repurchase from the legendary crafter.

> >

> > I must be blind because I am not seeing it. Does Hobbs have it?

>

> Sorry. It is a craft able item. Craft it again. ?

>

how do I get the drops from mossman and alpha wolf again without the collection being active?

> @"kajoken.1630" said:

> > > @"Moi.5013" said:

> > > > @"Drecien.4508" said:

> > > > Psa: wolf totem from the howler collection can be added too. If you deleted you can repurchase from the legendary crafter.

> > >

> > > I must be blind because I am not seeing it. Does Hobbs have it?

> >

> > Sorry. It is a craft able item. Craft it again. ?

> >

>

> You cannot craft it again, since neither the Jar of Wolf Pheromones from Swampland fractal nor the Alpha Wolf Spirit drop again.

OH. Then wouldn't it be available from Dobbs in lions arch? He replaces parts you may have lost.

> @"Drecien.4508" said:

> > @"kajoken.1630" said:

> > > > @"Moi.5013" said:

> > > > > @"Drecien.4508" said:

> > > > > Psa: wolf totem from the howler collection can be added too. If you deleted you can repurchase from the legendary crafter.

> > > >

> > > > I must be blind because I am not seeing it. Does Hobbs have it?

> > >

> > > Sorry. It is a craft able item. Craft it again. ?

> > >

> >

> > You cannot craft it again, since neither the Jar of Wolf Pheromones from Swampland fractal nor the Alpha Wolf Spirit drop again.

>

> OH. Then wouldn't it be available from Dobbs in lions arch? He replaces parts you may have lost.

No sadly ( i checked yesterday)

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > > @"kajoken.1630" said:

> > > > @"Drecien.4508" said:

> > > > > @"Moi.5013" said:

> > > > > > @"Drecien.4508" said:

> > > > > > Psa: wolf totem from the howler collection can be added too. If you deleted you can repurchase from the legendary crafter.

> > > > >

> > > > > I must be blind because I am not seeing it. Does Hobbs have it?

> > > >

> > > > Sorry. It is a craft able item. Craft it again. ?

> > > >

> > >

> > > You cannot craft it again, since neither the Jar of Wolf Pheromones from Swampland fractal nor the Alpha Wolf Spirit drop again.

> >

> > OH. Then wouldn't it be available from Dobbs in lions arch? He replaces parts you may have lost.

>

> No sadly ( i checked yesterday)

Dang. Maybe they will add it back. What if you lost it before you used it? There has to be a way to reobtain it. ?

> @"Drecien.4508" said:

> > @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > > > @"kajoken.1630" said:

> > > > > @"Drecien.4508" said:

> > > > > > @"Moi.5013" said:

> > > > > > > @"Drecien.4508" said:

> > > > > > > Psa: wolf totem from the howler collection can be added too. If you deleted you can repurchase from the legendary crafter.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I must be blind because I am not seeing it. Does Hobbs have it?

> > > > >

> > > > > Sorry. It is a craft able item. Craft it again. ?

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > You cannot craft it again, since neither the Jar of Wolf Pheromones from Swampland fractal nor the Alpha Wolf Spirit drop again.

> > >

> > > OH. Then wouldn't it be available from Dobbs in lions arch? He replaces parts you may have lost.

> >

> > No sadly ( i checked yesterday)

>

> Dang. Maybe they will add it back. What if you lost it before you used it? There has to be a way to reobtain it. ?

It drops consistently until used.