refund pls?

I was playing this game some years ago was really awesome, then after a pause decided to buy the xpac for 30 euros. I boosted an ele since i love sword mages but i cant complete any quest or kill a mob with it, the damage is just really low and i die in like 3-4 hits from mobs. I dont think i want to pay money to die in those stupid instanced quests

You can contact the Billing CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below and 'Submit a Ticket' for assistance.

Do be aware that using the L80 Boost is recommended for experienced players; usually returning players level up a new character to become familiar with the game before accessing end-game expansion content, which is tuned to be more challenging.

Good luck.

There's two different ideas raised in the OP's post:

> For those who don't like the expac, is it possible to get a refund?

Yup, just contact support as a billing issue. (As @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" wrote above.)

> Can't complete any quest or kill mobs on sword ele, damage too low

Post that issue in Players Helping Players or the Elementalist forum. There are lots of people who can help you learn to get good damage from Weavers and/or Tempests (in fact, with a strong team, they can do some of the best damage in the game). They are tricky to play for a lot of people because it requires some practice to go from "hits like a noodle" to "hits like a tank" and in the mean, they take damage like tissue paper.