Guild Wars 2 Classic

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Magek.4718" said:

> I would love to play GW2 again in its original form (**I know Mesmer was way more fun back then**) and definitely go back to a time where EOTM wasn't dead AF but I think the game isn't old enough for a legacy server just yet.

>

> It's only been 6 years. Runescape and WoW were both over a decade old before the concept of legacy servers were even considered.

See that bold part. yeah. you're wrong. All we did was bring Time Warp and Chaos Storm from staff 5. Ive been a Mesmer since beta. PvP was decent enough though, but that has something to do with the Mesmer being one of the most unique classes in any MMO ever. A metric ton of people didn't know how to fight against us and similarly didn't know how to play the calss (and still dont). WvW was similar in the way that we needed TW, CS and focus 4 for speed buff.

Mesmer is in a really good spot (for the most part) right now.

> @"Laila Lightness.8742" said:

> > @"sorudo.9054" said:

> > > @"Boysenberry.1869" said:

> > > > @"Opopanax.1803" said:

> > > >

> > > 4. This one will be very personal. I feel builds are more fun now simply because more options were added to the game.

> > >

> >

> > i have to disagree on this, the more this game caters to the DPS crowd and less on build diversity the less options you have.

> > there are two kinds of options and they added more in theory, that doesn't mean it has any use in practice.

> >

> > in vanilla GW2 the options were scarce but useful in the long run, ppl wanted healers and tanks to get trough dungeons.

> > nowadays if your DPS is just a bit less then a meter tells you a kick is assured, exactly the part that i hate about GW2.

>

> Dps meter tells why content fails for open world is all about auto attacking for example would you want to play with some pug who is only auto attacking or group of thereby make content 10 times longer and harder dps meter is a tool in a raid 10 people only auto attacking and low dps can make boss fail due to mechanics. In most cases decent dps wont.get you kicked but if you do 1k dps then healer beats you the problem you have is mostly about the the raids is to hard i think they should be nerfed to same difficulty ps has and i think most would agree breakbars is the real villian forcing you to pick specific skills you otherwise wouldnt

can you use (,) (.) and paragraph breaks. that was unreadable.

> @"Ralistu.1965" said:

> > Dps meter tells why content fails for open world is all about auto attacking for example would you want to play with some pug who is only auto attacking or group of thereby make content 10 times longer and harder dps meter is a tool in a raid 10 people only auto attacking and low dps can make boss fail due to mechanics. In most cases decent dps wont.get you kicked but if you do 1k dps then healer beats you the problem you have is mostly about the the raids is to hard i think they should be nerfed to same difficulty ps has and i think most would agree breakbars is the real villian forcing you to pick specific skills you otherwise wouldnt

>

> can you use (,) (.) and paragraph breaks. that was unreadable.

Usually happens when people post from their phone.

> @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > @"Ralistu.1965" said:

>

> > > Dps meter tells why content fails for open world is all about auto attacking for example would you want to play with some pug who is only auto attacking or group of thereby make content 10 times longer and harder dps meter is a tool in a raid 10 people only auto attacking and low dps can make boss fail due to mechanics. In most cases decent dps wont.get you kicked but if you do 1k dps then healer beats you the problem you have is mostly about the the raids is to hard i think they should be nerfed to same difficulty ps has and i think most would agree breakbars is the real villian forcing you to pick specific skills you otherwise wouldnt

> >

> > can you use (,) (.) and paragraph breaks. that was unreadable.

>

> Usually happens when people post from their phone.

does the phone not have (,)(.), mine does.

> @"Ralistu.1965" said:

> > @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > > @"Ralistu.1965" said:

> >

> > > > Dps meter tells why content fails for open world is all about auto attacking for example would you want to play with some pug who is only auto attacking or group of thereby make content 10 times longer and harder dps meter is a tool in a raid 10 people only auto attacking and low dps can make boss fail due to mechanics. In most cases decent dps wont.get you kicked but if you do 1k dps then healer beats you the problem you have is mostly about the the raids is to hard i think they should be nerfed to same difficulty ps has and i think most would agree breakbars is the real villian forcing you to pick specific skills you otherwise wouldnt

> > >

> > > can you use (,) (.) and paragraph breaks. that was unreadable.

> >

> > Usually happens when people post from their phone.

>

> does the phone not have (,)(.), mine does.

Yes, but some simply don't use them when typing on their phones as it takes too much extra effort.

> @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > > @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > > > @"Ralistu.1965" said:

> > >

> > > > > Dps meter tells why content fails for open world is all about auto attacking for example would you want to play with some pug who is only auto attacking or group of thereby make content 10 times longer and harder dps meter is a tool in a raid 10 people only auto attacking and low dps can make boss fail due to mechanics. In most cases decent dps wont.get you kicked but if you do 1k dps then healer beats you the problem you have is mostly about the the raids is to hard i think they should be nerfed to same difficulty ps has and i think most would agree breakbars is the real villian forcing you to pick specific skills you otherwise wouldnt

> > > >

> > > > can you use (,) (.) and paragraph breaks. that was unreadable.

> > >

> > > Usually happens when people post from their phone.

> >

> > does the phone not have (,)(.), mine does.

>

> Yes, but some simply don't use them when typing on their phones as it takes too much extra effort.

that's called being lazy, even on my phone i still use them to get it straight.

> @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > > @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > > > @"Ralistu.1965" said:

> > >

> > > > > Dps meter tells why content fails for open world is all about auto attacking for example would you want to play with some pug who is only auto attacking or group of thereby make content 10 times longer and harder dps meter is a tool in a raid 10 people only auto attacking and low dps can make boss fail due to mechanics. In most cases decent dps wont.get you kicked but if you do 1k dps then healer beats you the problem you have is mostly about the the raids is to hard i think they should be nerfed to same difficulty ps has and i think most would agree breakbars is the real villian forcing you to pick specific skills you otherwise wouldnt

> > > >

> > > > can you use (,) (.) and paragraph breaks. that was unreadable.

> > >

> > > Usually happens when people post from their phone.

> >

> > does the phone not have (,)(.), mine does.

>

> Yes, but some simply don't use them when typing on their phones as it takes too much extra effort.

You can't be serious? You're obviously trolling.

Good-bye

> @"Ralistu.1965" said:

> > @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > Yes, but some simply don't use them when typing on their phones as it takes too much extra effort.

> You can't be serious? You're obviously trolling.

I wouldn't call it trolling. It's just a sad reality of the world we live in today. People are becoming extremely lazy.

> @"Ralistu.1965" said:

> > @"Magek.4718" said:

> > I would love to play GW2 again in its original form (**I know Mesmer was way more fun back then**) and definitely go back to a time where EOTM wasn't dead AF but I think the game isn't old enough for a legacy server just yet.

> >

> > It's only been 6 years. Runescape and WoW were both over a decade old before the concept of legacy servers were even considered.

>

> See that bold part. yeah. you're wrong. All we did was bring Time Warp and Chaos Storm from staff 5. Ive been a Mesmer since beta. PvP was decent enough though, but that has something to do with the Mesmer being one of the most unique classes in any MMO ever. A metric ton of people didn't know how to fight against us and similarly didn't know how to play the calss (and still dont). WvW was similar in the way that we needed TW, CS and focus 4 for speed buff.

>

> Mesmer is in a really good spot (for the most part) right now.

Yeah, sure, if you like Chrono and Mesmer, but if those aren't your cup of tea and you like sticking with the base class, you're out of luck as every update to the class is at the expense of the base class.

And exactly where do you get off telling me what I'm supposed to find fun? If I found the class more fun in its previous state, you really don't have any place telling me I'm wrong for that.