account upgrade?

> @"Vedlinyrim.2401" said:

> I tried to order in game marketplace with a mastercard and also with a visa. Both orders failed? I am beginning to think i may not need to spend the money if this is seeming to be this difficult to obtain.

This seems to be an issue on your end though don't you think? I mean there is hundreds of thousands of players successfully playing the game with expansions.

Maybe try a different browser, or go through amazon or another retailer.

okay, got it. thanks guys! As it seems they really do not like firefox as a web browser. I used google chrome and it worked fine. Although I still find it strange that the in-game store purchase option didn't work. Personally that is a system that should be working flawlessly with no error encounters.

> @"Vedlinyrim.2401" said:

> okay, got it. thanks guys! As it seems they really do not like firefox as a web browser.

I use Firefox and the Buy GW2 page has been broken for me for a long time. I tried turning off my ad blocker, white listing it for cookies and it is still broken. It is always just a page with black background, blue text links and broken images that do nothing when clicked. It seems to have to do with enabling tracking protection in Firefox because if I turn that off or allow an exception the website loads properly. It appears tracking from Digital River, Anet's payment processor, is what is being blocked and probably causing the problem with tracking protection enabled.

So you can try temporarily disabling tracking protection or add an exception in Firefox by clicking the shield icon and select "Disable For This Site" when on the Buy GW2 webpage and it should work for you in the future.