Halloween Event- Who is ready?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Kiroth.4579" said:

> I'm ready and looking forward to it to get the Bloodstained Lunatic Noble Mask for my medium Huntsman BUT thats only because I can't get it for my Necro, which it would be perfect for her. Its a shame the mask isn't available for all classes (or at least Necro ;)

Well ArenaNet just released the Scaled Dragon Wings backpack glider combo so my Necro has gone full succubus with the previously released head piece horns... if I could have that and + the bloodstained lunatic noble mask lol .. ah well.

I'm hyped if they bring back the dark evening for lion's arch throughout the event. 2016 was my first halloween and man, seeing LA pitch black with the Mad Moon was insane, but in 2017 LA was just the standard evening and made the place pretty plain tbh. :/ I'm hoping they actually do the dark LA thing this year. Plus all these other events are looking cool, bringing back old stuff etc. Also anticipating what's coming on the store.

> @"Darkness.3942" said:

> I'm hyped if they bring back the dark evening for lion's arch throughout the event. 2016 was my first halloween and man, seeing LA pitch black with the Mad Moon was insane, but in 2017 LA was just the standard evening and made the place pretty plain tbh. :/ I'm hoping they actually do the dark LA thing this year. Plus all these other events are looking cool, bringing back old stuff etc. Also anticipating what's coming on the store.

I remember a dev commenting on it last year that hopefully it will be darker this year :)

> @"nekretaal.6485" said:

> I'm not ready. I have to clean my inventory on a character to do lab with.

>

> Last year I used a Dragonhunter. I liked the long range bouncing arrow shots for running around, and I like the loot stick for doors, but the loot stick is nerfed. What's the best class now?

I plan on using my teef, shortbow has been great for Istan farming with the autoattack bouncing to 3 targets, plus great mobility.

Also as a hot tip of all, use superior sigil of speed for your mad lab farmer, perma-swiftness is really nice, especially when you get stuck in combat and can't mount up.

I'm excited for new halloween skins, but more hyped for that hellfire looking infusion. I bet it'll be a 1 in a million drop rate chance though, and no doubt the mega-rich players will put buy orders for 10k gold for it, and the average player will never ever be able to own one. So I'm resigned to the fact I'll probably never have one.

> @"WhatLiesBeneath.9018" said:

> > @"Warlord.9082" said:

> > I wish they'd come up with some new stuff. Halloween has been the same every year since original GW started doing a celebration.

>

> There are additions every year.

New paid for items and some random crap, but no new games or anything significant really. That has been the same since forever. I've been playing GW since the earliest days and after more than a decade it has just gotten boring.

> @"Zaoda.1653" said:

> I'm excited for new halloween skins, but more hyped for that hellfire looking infusion. I bet it'll be a 1 in a million drop rate chance though, and no doubt the mega-rich players will put buy orders for 10k gold for it, and the average player will never ever be able to own one. So I'm resigned to the fact I'll probably never have one.

Mayhaps it will be a Black Lion chest drop...if wishes were fishes.

> @"nekretaal.6485" said:

> What's the best class now?

Necromancer and Engineer.

> @"Traced.3495" said:

> But I don't know if I can bother, it's too frustrating to get computers running and to log in. I'm so lazy.

Don't you already need a computer to play GW2? :p I doubt you will any have extra work in order to be able to participate in Halloween. ;)