> > > > @"Gehenna.3625" said:

> > > > > @"FrostDraco.8306" said:

> > > > > > @"Gehenna.3625" said:

> > > > > > > @"Kam.4092" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Gehenna.3625" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Kam.4092" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Gehenna.3625" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Kam.4092" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > People need to stop being lazy, and actually read how Breakbars work. Removing a mechanic over people refusing to learn it, is stupid.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Well the problem is that in fact they don't need to, because you can ignore these mechanics most of the time. So my point is that if it doesn't really matter then remove it or change it to make it matter. But the current situation is just silly because there are people like you who get upset or at least annoyed with people who don't know about break bars but then at the same time there really is no reason for them to care about it because 99% of the time it doesn't really matter.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Please share your data claiming 99% of the time Breakbars don’t matter in the game.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > It's a figure of speech. No need to get literal on that. The point is that there are only very few bosses or situations where not knowing the mechanic actually makes you fail the fight. So even when it makes a difference it doesn't make enough of a difference for a lot of people to either notice it or care about it.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > So far only a very few fights have been identified in this thread where understanding the mechanic is needed for winning the encounter. That could be because you can ignore it or because (in events) there are generally some people who do know it and manage it for the rest. That means people generally don't have a need to learn it and I find that problematic.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I take it you’re talking about open world snore content.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Well your condescending sneer aside, that is the vast majority of the content in this game.

> > > > >

> > > > > But it's not 99% of the content in this game. I'd accept even 95%. But not 99.

> > > > >

> > > > > You could have just said "most of the time they dont matter", but you had to say 99% to be hyperbolic. It doesn't help your argument.

> > > >

> > > > Like I said already. It's not to be taken literally. People say 99% a lot to just indicate the vast majority. I don't know why some of you have a hard time understanding a figure of speech.

> > > >

> > > > And since I already explained that to the guy above I don't even know why you bring it up again a few posts later. You guys just need to get over this 99% and not take it so literally. There was really no reason to assume I was being literal about that from my point of view.

> > >

> > > > @"Gehenna.3625" said:

> > > > > @"FrostDraco.8306" said:

> > > > > > > @"Kam.4092" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > People need to stop being lazy, and actually read how Breakbars work. Removing a mechanic over people refusing to learn it, is stupid.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Well the problem is that in fact they don't need to, because you can ignore these mechanics most of the time. So my point is that if it doesn't really matter then remove it or change it to make it matter. But the current situation is just silly because there are people like you who get upset or at least annoyed with people who don't know about break bars but then at the same time there really is no reason for them to care about it because 99% of the time it doesn't really matter.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Please share your data claiming 99% of the time Breakbars don’t matter in the game.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > It's a figure of speech. No need to get literal on that. The point is that there are only very few bosses or situations where not knowing the mechanic actually makes you fail the fight. So even when it makes a difference it doesn't make enough of a difference for a lot of people to either notice it or care about it.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > So far only a very few fights have been identified in this thread where understanding the mechanic is needed for winning the encounter. That could be because you can ignore it or because (in events) there are generally some people who do know it and manage it for the rest. That means people generally don't have a need to learn it and I find that problematic.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I take it you’re talking about open world snore content.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Well your condescending sneer aside, that is the vast majority of the content in this game.

> > > > >

> > > > > But it's not 99% of the content in this game. I'd accept even 95%. But not 99.

> > > > >

> > > > > You could have just said "most of the time they dont matter", but you had to say 99% to be hyperbolic. It doesn't help your argument.

> > > >

> > > > Like I said already. It's not to be taken literally. People say 99% a lot to just indicate the vast majority. I don't know why some of you have a hard time understanding a figure of speech.

> > > >

> > > > And since I already explained that to the guy above I don't even know why you bring it up again a few posts later. You guys just need to get over this 99% and not take it so literally. There was really no reason to assume I was being literal about that from my point of view.

> > >

> > > Why even use percents then? It just sounds silly to quote by 99% of something. Just say most breakbars are worthless/ignored, and there you go I agree.

> > >

> > > I'm all for making breakbars mandatory in encounters, and having events, etc fail if you fail to break a bar. I guess people can learn if they fail enough.

> >

> > To be fair you could succeed in every encounter without knowing what a break bar is. In all instanced content the other people can do all the cc nessecary.

>

> This is absolutely incorrect. There are some encounters where the breakbar is so tight that everyone must participate.. The only exceptions to this are sometimes when you have a chrono with cont split, or two necro's kitted for cc. Then there are other 10 man bars, which everyone needs to participate in, no exceptions.

>

> If you have done raids, fractals, or dungeons, these things are a common occurrence. Or even Serpents Ire.

The mere fact that bosses get low manned contradicts that statement. Open world events are a different kind of breed because I feel the cc requirement is not that extreme the threshold of people not knowing what cc is gets to big most of the time their.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"yann.1946" said:

> > @"FrostDraco.8306" said:

> > > @"yann.1946" said:

> > > > @"Kam.4092" said:

> > > > > @"Gehenna.3625" said:

> > > > > > @"FrostDraco.8306" said:

> > > > > > > @"Gehenna.3625" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Kam.4092" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Gehenna.3625" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Kam.4092" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Gehenna.3625" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"Kam.4092" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > People need to stop being lazy, and actually read how Breakbars work. Removing a mechanic over people refusing to learn it, is stupid.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Well the problem is that in fact they don't need to, because you can ignore these mechanics most of the time. So my point is that if it doesn't really matter then remove it or change it to make it matter. But the current situation is just silly because there are people like you who get upset or at least annoyed with people who don't know about break bars but then at the same time there really is no reason for them to care about it because 99% of the time it doesn't really matter.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Please share your data claiming 99% of the time Breakbars don’t matter in the game.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > It's a figure of speech. No need to get literal on that. The point is that there are only very few bosses or situations where not knowing the mechanic actually makes you fail the fight. So even when it makes a difference it doesn't make enough of a difference for a lot of people to either notice it or care about it.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > So far only a very few fights have been identified in this thread where understanding the mechanic is needed for winning the encounter. That could be because you can ignore it or because (in events) there are generally some people who do know it and manage it for the rest. That means people generally don't have a need to learn it and I find that problematic.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I take it you’re talking about open world snore content.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Well your condescending sneer aside, that is the vast majority of the content in this game.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > But it's not 99% of the content in this game. I'd accept even 95%. But not 99.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > You could have just said "most of the time they dont matter", but you had to say 99% to be hyperbolic. It doesn't help your argument.

> > > > >

> > > > > Like I said already. It's not to be taken literally. People say 99% a lot to just indicate the vast majority. I don't know why some of you have a hard time understanding a figure of speech.

> > > > >

> > > > > And since I already explained that to the guy above I don't even know why you bring it up again a few posts later. You guys just need to get over this 99% and not take it so literally. There was really no reason to assume I was being literal about that from my point of view.

> > > >

> > > > > @"Gehenna.3625" said:

> > > > > > @"FrostDraco.8306" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Kam.4092" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > People need to stop being lazy, and actually read how Breakbars work. Removing a mechanic over people refusing to learn it, is stupid.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Well the problem is that in fact they don't need to, because you can ignore these mechanics most of the time. So my point is that if it doesn't really matter then remove it or change it to make it matter. But the current situation is just silly because there are people like you who get upset or at least annoyed with people who don't know about break bars but then at the same time there really is no reason for them to care about it because 99% of the time it doesn't really matter.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Please share your data claiming 99% of the time Breakbars don’t matter in the game.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > It's a figure of speech. No need to get literal on that. The point is that there are only very few bosses or situations where not knowing the mechanic actually makes you fail the fight. So even when it makes a difference it doesn't make enough of a difference for a lot of people to either notice it or care about it.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > So far only a very few fights have been identified in this thread where understanding the mechanic is needed for winning the encounter. That could be because you can ignore it or because (in events) there are generally some people who do know it and manage it for the rest. That means people generally don't have a need to learn it and I find that problematic.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I take it you’re talking about open world snore content.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Well your condescending sneer aside, that is the vast majority of the content in this game.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > But it's not 99% of the content in this game. I'd accept even 95%. But not 99.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > You could have just said "most of the time they dont matter", but you had to say 99% to be hyperbolic. It doesn't help your argument.

> > > > >

> > > > > Like I said already. It's not to be taken literally. People say 99% a lot to just indicate the vast majority. I don't know why some of you have a hard time understanding a figure of speech.

> > > > >

> > > > > And since I already explained that to the guy above I don't even know why you bring it up again a few posts later. You guys just need to get over this 99% and not take it so literally. There was really no reason to assume I was being literal about that from my point of view.

> > > >

> > > > Why even use percents then? It just sounds silly to quote by 99% of something. Just say most breakbars are worthless/ignored, and there you go I agree.

> > > >

> > > > I'm all for making breakbars mandatory in encounters, and having events, etc fail if you fail to break a bar. I guess people can learn if they fail enough.

> > >

> > > To be fair you could succeed in every encounter without knowing what a break bar is. In all instanced content the other people can do all the cc nessecary.

> >

> > This is absolutely incorrect. There are some encounters where the breakbar is so tight that everyone must participate.. The only exceptions to this are sometimes when you have a chrono with cont split, or two necro's kitted for cc. Then there are other 10 man bars, which everyone needs to participate in, no exceptions.

> >

> > If you have done raids, fractals, or dungeons, these things are a common occurrence. Or even Serpents Ire.

>

> The mere fact that bosses get low manned contradicts that statement. Open world events are a different kind of breed because I feel the cc requirement is not that extreme the threshold of people not knowing what cc is gets to big most of the time their.

And what do all of those low manned boss runs contain (for raids at least)? A chrono. The exception that i specifically named. Did you even read? There is a reason why chrono in particular is named, as well as necro.

But what happens when you dont have those? It's generally better for everyone to participate because the chance of not breaking the bar goes up. Not every boss has been low manned as of yet, and some which are, require at least more than half a team to pull the weight of missing members.

You also skipped Serpents Ire, which is an open world event. Like i said, sure its irrelevant for most content in the open world. But this strategy of ignoring the break bar doesnt work in all instanced content for various reasons. And some breakbars require 5 people, or specific classes/builds to pick up the slack for either dps, or less competent members. It's part of the reason people still struggle in fractal CM's, and running dungeons like arah.

> @"Razor.9872" said:

> The only thing I should add is damage to breakbars should show as a special colored number.

THis would improve visibility which i think is greatly needed. Warframe has this system when you proc a condition that does crowd control, it displays a symbol of the damage type, in addition to the damage dealt, which makes it easy to so if you got a crow control proc off.

Impact damage , which is a short-time staggering proc, displays a hammer next to the damage dealt when it procs, for instance.

> @"FrostDraco.8306" said:

> > @"yann.1946" said:

> > > @"FrostDraco.8306" said:

> > > > @"yann.1946" said:

> > > > > @"Kam.4092" said:

> > > > > > > @"FrostDraco.8306" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"Gehenna.3625" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Kam.4092" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > People need to stop being lazy, and actually read how Breakbars work. Removing a mechanic over people refusing to learn it, is stupid.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Well the problem is that in fact they don't need to, because you can ignore these mechanics most of the time. So my point is that if it doesn't really matter then remove it or change it to make it matter. But the current situation is just silly because there are people like you who get upset or at least annoyed with people who don't know about break bars but then at the same time there really is no reason for them to care about it because 99% of the time it doesn't really matter.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Please share your data claiming 99% of the time Breakbars don’t matter in the game.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > It's a figure of speech. No need to get literal on that. The point is that there are only very few bosses or situations where not knowing the mechanic actually makes you fail the fight. So even when it makes a difference it doesn't make enough of a difference for a lot of people to either notice it or care about it.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > So far only a very few fights have been identified in this thread where understanding the mechanic is needed for winning the encounter. That could be because you can ignore it or because (in events) there are generally some people who do know it and manage it for the rest. That means people generally don't have a need to learn it and I find that problematic.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I take it you’re talking about open world snore content.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Well your condescending sneer aside, that is the vast majority of the content in this game.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > But it's not 99% of the content in this game. I'd accept even 95%. But not 99.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > You could have just said "most of the time they dont matter", but you had to say 99% to be hyperbolic. It doesn't help your argument.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Like I said already. It's not to be taken literally. People say 99% a lot to just indicate the vast majority. I don't know why some of you have a hard time understanding a figure of speech.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > And since I already explained that to the guy above I don't even know why you bring it up again a few posts later. You guys just need to get over this 99% and not take it so literally. There was really no reason to assume I was being literal about that from my point of view.

> > > > >

> > > > > > > @"FrostDraco.8306" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"Gehenna.3625" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Kam.4092" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > People need to stop being lazy, and actually read how Breakbars work. Removing a mechanic over people refusing to learn it, is stupid.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Well the problem is that in fact they don't need to, because you can ignore these mechanics most of the time. So my point is that if it doesn't really matter then remove it or change it to make it matter. But the current situation is just silly because there are people like you who get upset or at least annoyed with people who don't know about break bars but then at the same time there really is no reason for them to care about it because 99% of the time it doesn't really matter.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Please share your data claiming 99% of the time Breakbars don’t matter in the game.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > It's a figure of speech. No need to get literal on that. The point is that there are only very few bosses or situations where not knowing the mechanic actually makes you fail the fight. So even when it makes a difference it doesn't make enough of a difference for a lot of people to either notice it or care about it.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > So far only a very few fights have been identified in this thread where understanding the mechanic is needed for winning the encounter. That could be because you can ignore it or because (in events) there are generally some people who do know it and manage it for the rest. That means people generally don't have a need to learn it and I find that problematic.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I take it you’re talking about open world snore content.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Well your condescending sneer aside, that is the vast majority of the content in this game.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > But it's not 99% of the content in this game. I'd accept even 95%. But not 99.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > You could have just said "most of the time they dont matter", but you had to say 99% to be hyperbolic. It doesn't help your argument.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Like I said already. It's not to be taken literally. People say 99% a lot to just indicate the vast majority. I don't know why some of you have a hard time understanding a figure of speech.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > And since I already explained that to the guy above I don't even know why you bring it up again a few posts later. You guys just need to get over this 99% and not take it so literally. There was really no reason to assume I was being literal about that from my point of view.

> > > > >

> > > > > Why even use percents then? It just sounds silly to quote by 99% of something. Just say most breakbars are worthless/ignored, and there you go I agree.

> > > > >

> > > > > I'm all for making breakbars mandatory in encounters, and having events, etc fail if you fail to break a bar. I guess people can learn if they fail enough.

> > > >

> > > > To be fair you could succeed in every encounter without knowing what a break bar is. In all instanced content the other people can do all the cc nessecary.

> > >

> > > This is absolutely incorrect. There are some encounters where the breakbar is so tight that everyone must participate.. The only exceptions to this are sometimes when you have a chrono with cont split, or two necro's kitted for cc. Then there are other 10 man bars, which everyone needs to participate in, no exceptions.

> > >

> > > If you have done raids, fractals, or dungeons, these things are a common occurrence. Or even Serpents Ire.

> >

> > The mere fact that bosses get low manned contradicts that statement. Open world events are a different kind of breed because I feel the cc requirement is not that extreme the threshold of people not knowing what cc is gets to big most of the time their.

>

> And what do all of those low manned boss runs contain (for raids at least)? A chrono. The exception that i specifically named. Did you even read? There is a reason why chrono in particular is named, as well as necro.

>

> But what happens when you dont have those? It's generally better for everyone to participate because the chance of not breaking the bar goes up. Not every boss has been low manned as of yet, and some which are, require at least more than half a team to pull the weight of missing members.

>

> You also skipped Serpents Ire, which is an open world event. Like i said, sure its irrelevant for most content in the open world. But this strategy of ignoring the break bar doesnt work in all instanced content for various reasons. And some breakbars require 5 people, or specific classes/builds to pick up the slack for either dps, or less competent members. It's part of the reason people still struggle in fractal CM's, and running dungeons like arah.

I did read but I think you missed the point entirely.

First chrono at this moment is still the norm in raids quads so their is no reason to exclude them

Second the only point I made was that it's entirely possible for someone to complete all content in the game without knowing what a break bar is. Will it be pleasant, I guess not. Is it possible absolutely.

And to my knowledge ever break bar in raids can be broken by just the chronos/druids/bs. This is half you're team correct but it also implies most dps don't have to care/know for that matter.

Edit: I just realized the queens gauntlet can't be completed without ccing so I guess it is 99%

> @"yann.1946" said:

> > @"FrostDraco.8306" said:

> > > @"yann.1946" said:

> > > > @"FrostDraco.8306" said:

> > > > > @"yann.1946" said:

> > > > > > @"Kam.4092" said:

> > > > > > > > @"FrostDraco.8306" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Gehenna.3625" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Kam.4092" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > People need to stop being lazy, and actually read how Breakbars work. Removing a mechanic over people refusing to learn it, is stupid.

> > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Well the problem is that in fact they don't need to, because you can ignore these mechanics most of the time. So my point is that if it doesn't really matter then remove it or change it to make it matter. But the current situation is just silly because there are people like you who get upset or at least annoyed with people who don't know about break bars but then at the same time there really is no reason for them to care about it because 99% of the time it doesn't really matter.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Please share your data claiming 99% of the time Breakbars don’t matter in the game.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > It's a figure of speech. No need to get literal on that. The point is that there are only very few bosses or situations where not knowing the mechanic actually makes you fail the fight. So even when it makes a difference it doesn't make enough of a difference for a lot of people to either notice it or care about it.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > So far only a very few fights have been identified in this thread where understanding the mechanic is needed for winning the encounter. That could be because you can ignore it or because (in events) there are generally some people who do know it and manage it for the rest. That means people generally don't have a need to learn it and I find that problematic.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > I take it you’re talking about open world snore content.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Well your condescending sneer aside, that is the vast majority of the content in this game.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > But it's not 99% of the content in this game. I'd accept even 95%. But not 99.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > You could have just said "most of the time they dont matter", but you had to say 99% to be hyperbolic. It doesn't help your argument.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Like I said already. It's not to be taken literally. People say 99% a lot to just indicate the vast majority. I don't know why some of you have a hard time understanding a figure of speech.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > And since I already explained that to the guy above I don't even know why you bring it up again a few posts later. You guys just need to get over this 99% and not take it so literally. There was really no reason to assume I was being literal about that from my point of view.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > @"FrostDraco.8306" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Gehenna.3625" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Kam.4092" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > People need to stop being lazy, and actually read how Breakbars work. Removing a mechanic over people refusing to learn it, is stupid.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Well the problem is that in fact they don't need to, because you can ignore these mechanics most of the time. So my point is that if it doesn't really matter then remove it or change it to make it matter. But the current situation is just silly because there are people like you who get upset or at least annoyed with people who don't know about break bars but then at the same time there really is no reason for them to care about it because 99% of the time it doesn't really matter.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Please share your data claiming 99% of the time Breakbars don’t matter in the game.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > It's a figure of speech. No need to get literal on that. The point is that there are only very few bosses or situations where not knowing the mechanic actually makes you fail the fight. So even when it makes a difference it doesn't make enough of a difference for a lot of people to either notice it or care about it.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > So far only a very few fights have been identified in this thread where understanding the mechanic is needed for winning the encounter. That could be because you can ignore it or because (in events) there are generally some people who do know it and manage it for the rest. That means people generally don't have a need to learn it and I find that problematic.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > I take it you’re talking about open world snore content.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Well your condescending sneer aside, that is the vast majority of the content in this game.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > But it's not 99% of the content in this game. I'd accept even 95%. But not 99.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > You could have just said "most of the time they dont matter", but you had to say 99% to be hyperbolic. It doesn't help your argument.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Like I said already. It's not to be taken literally. People say 99% a lot to just indicate the vast majority. I don't know why some of you have a hard time understanding a figure of speech.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > And since I already explained that to the guy above I don't even know why you bring it up again a few posts later. You guys just need to get over this 99% and not take it so literally. There was really no reason to assume I was being literal about that from my point of view.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Why even use percents then? It just sounds silly to quote by 99% of something. Just say most breakbars are worthless/ignored, and there you go I agree.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I'm all for making breakbars mandatory in encounters, and having events, etc fail if you fail to break a bar. I guess people can learn if they fail enough.

> > > > >

> > > > > To be fair you could succeed in every encounter without knowing what a break bar is. In all instanced content the other people can do all the cc nessecary.

> > > >

> > > > This is absolutely incorrect. There are some encounters where the breakbar is so tight that everyone must participate.. The only exceptions to this are sometimes when you have a chrono with cont split, or two necro's kitted for cc. Then there are other 10 man bars, which everyone needs to participate in, no exceptions.

> > > >

> > > > If you have done raids, fractals, or dungeons, these things are a common occurrence. Or even Serpents Ire.

> > >

> > > The mere fact that bosses get low manned contradicts that statement. Open world events are a different kind of breed because I feel the cc requirement is not that extreme the threshold of people not knowing what cc is gets to big most of the time their.

> >

> > And what do all of those low manned boss runs contain (for raids at least)? A chrono. The exception that i specifically named. Did you even read? There is a reason why chrono in particular is named, as well as necro.

> >

> > But what happens when you dont have those? It's generally better for everyone to participate because the chance of not breaking the bar goes up. Not every boss has been low manned as of yet, and some which are, require at least more than half a team to pull the weight of missing members.

> >

> > You also skipped Serpents Ire, which is an open world event. Like i said, sure its irrelevant for most content in the open world. But this strategy of ignoring the break bar doesnt work in all instanced content for various reasons. And some breakbars require 5 people, or specific classes/builds to pick up the slack for either dps, or less competent members. It's part of the reason people still struggle in fractal CM's, and running dungeons like arah.

>

> I did read but I think you missed the point entirely.

>

> First chrono at this moment is still the norm in raids quads so their is no reason to exclude them

>

>

> Second the only point I made was that it's entirely possible for someone to complete all content in the game without knowing what a break bar is. Will it be pleasant, I guess not. Is it possible absolutely.

>

> And to my knowledge ever break bar in raids can be broken by just the chronos/druids/bs. This is half you're team correct but it also implies most dps don't have to care/know for that matter.

>

> Edit: I just realized the queens gauntlet can't be completed without ccing so I guess it is 99%

Chrono is the norm in raids. Key word is raids. Notice I mentioned raids, fractals, AND dungeons.

As for your second point, yes, it's possible, but not probable. I doubt you are getting every acheivement and complete everything in game, without knowing what a breakbar is. You wont even complete most content that is instanced like that, unless you buy it from a seller. And the exception is if you never actually do the higher teir content.

As for your third point, not every break bar can be broken comfortably in this manner, useless you specifically build for it. And again, it still uses the exception of chono, the outlier i already mentioned.