Need Various Bodybuilder Posing Emotes Because RP

Swagger.1459

> @"Rauderi.8706" said:

> If I recall right, /flex isn't an "invalid" emote, it just doesn't do anything.

> Which, by the way ANet, if FFXIV has taught me something, it's that emotes make great in-game rewards. :star:

While true, I should point out that those most likely to want those emotes are perhaps the least likely to do something like raids. So if you do ever offer them as rewards, PLEASE be mindful of where/how they can be earned.

(And no, that does NOT mean that you can make RPers raid by putting them there.)

> @"Palador.2170" said:

> > @"Rauderi.8706" said:

> > If I recall right, /flex isn't an "invalid" emote, it just doesn't do anything.

> > Which, by the way ANet, if FFXIV has taught me something, it's that emotes make great in-game rewards. :star:

>

> While true, I should point out that those most likely to want those emotes are perhaps the least likely to do something like raids. So if you do ever offer them as rewards, PLEASE be mindful of where/how they can be earned.

>

> (And no, that does NOT mean that you can make RPers raid by putting them there.)

the weak must earn their right to flex their /flex

> @"Palador.2170" said:

> > If I recall right, /flex isn't an "invalid" emote, it just doesn't do anything.

> > Which, by the way ANet, if FFXIV has taught me something, it's that emotes make great in-game rewards. :star:

>

> While true, I should point out that those most likely to want those emotes are perhaps the least likely to do something like raids. So if you do ever offer them as rewards, PLEASE be mindful of where/how they can be earned.

>

> (And no, that does NOT mean that you can make RPers raid by putting them there.)

A good number of the XIV special emotes come from small events or story progression. Victory Pose and Battle Stance were some of the best.

Buuut, they also have a few on their online shop. >.>

> @"Palador.2170" said:

>

>

In my experience most of the poses in FF14 were from side quests of like achievement style things, I don’t think I saw any from raids.