Make Charr Fur Fly

> @"charrboiledeggs.8164" said:

> I'd like to see the fur from charr fly when they get into a fight with something in all game modes. If nothing else but the comedic affect. If youve ever seen cats fight you know what i mean

Cats IRL dont wear full body armor like my Charr does, so theres really no fur to go flying.

> @"FelixWolf.2348" said:

> Personally, I would love if ANet could incorporate something like TressFX(preferrably, as hairworks doesn't work well on AMD) so Charrs can be really fluffy. If I recall correctly, TressFX can be animated with velocity information.

Well, we could implement a photo realistic Guild Wars experience, but that may require to rewrite the good old Guild Wars engine. This would allow the team to finally rework all the thinks that became rather convoluted over the years, which means we are dealing with a lot of work.

As is popular to say on the forums, the engine will recieve its due rework once Guild Wars 3 has been planned through, so all the new coders have a list of features, which need to be updated, newly implemented, thoroughly fixed, or reworked.

A quick check on the Arenanet job offers page reveals that there are no open positions for a large amount of junior coders, which would be an indicator, that a massive amount of code has to be written.