Halloween: Rivalry of Kings achievement?

I am confused. So there is nothing to do for me since I already did the last mission in "Long Live the Lich"?

Wasn't there something promised regarding new quests to discover more about Halloween? Or was that all a reference to the new back item quests from last year? :/ No new quests?

**Edit: Ahh, just discovered the "Mad Maleficence" achievement. That must be the new quest chain!** :)

The way it's written is confusing, but grey text in an achievement description is normally the requirement to start it - so I think it means you have to have completed Long Live the Lich to be able to do Rivalry of Kings. I've not done it yet (haven't found the NPC) but I guess it's a major spoiler otherwise.

And yeah, I think completing that unlocks Mad Maleficence, but I'm not sure what that is since I've not done the other achievement yet.

> @"Cynder.2509" said:

> Oh and I thought at first I had to replay the mission for the achievement

That was my first thought, hence the surprise when talking to Kernel was enough for me to complete it.

> Is this character bound by the way?

There are no character bound achievements. ;)

> @"Danikat.8537" said:

> And yeah, I think completing that unlocks Mad Maleficence, but I'm not sure what that is since I've not done the other achievement yet.

Yes, must be. I only discovered this new achievement collection by accident, but its contents are definitely connected to the conversation I had with Kernel.

Hmm strange because I remember that I could only complete a certain achievement linked to the Joko invasion with only one character. The one that actually did the first invasion events and the one who crafted the device. I don't know exactly what it was but I believe oit was a scavenger hunt with inquest stuff.

> @"Cynder.2509" said:

> Hmm strange because I remember that I could only complete a certain achievement linked to the Joko invasion with only one character. The one that actually did the first invasion events and the one who crafted the device. I don't know exactly what it was but I believe oit was a scavenger hunt with inquest stuff.

No, you were right, and that was a 'really' ugly implementation. I hope they never do that again.

Well, I am a very disappointed that this was it. No further follow-up quest.

In the interview, it was stated that there would be new, history-related (or historic?) content - at least, the devs made it sound that way. And now it was merely a scavenger hunt with an underwhelming reward. I'm a sad camper, since I had hoped to finally be able to play the content related to Thorn's son. :/