GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

I don't know if this is the appropriate place for this or if it has been asked before, but I think it would be really cool if we could get:

* Gliders from the "special effect back item" of the mistforged armors.

Whether this would be a gem store item or in game, whether it would be automatically unlocked for people who have the armors (similar to the white/black wings gliders when they were released), it wouldn't matter, I would love to get them :D . They could look the same, or maybe enlarged a bit for "flight mode", it doesn't matter, they look great.

PS: I wouldn't mind having an actual back item with the effect either, but I understand if that would be something not done to preserve the uniqueness of the armors :)

Cheers!

> @"serenitycat.4623" said:

> IS there a REASON that Arena Net refuses to put the Artic Explorer Outfit back into Gem store? Like is this outfit about to be special or something ???

We still have 12 weeks of winter ahead of us, it could land between that time and still be somewhat relevant, although I admit: Winter Solstice, and Artic Explorer are the TWO Outfits that I'm missing minus the Fallen Balthazar one, so I would personally enjoy being able to grab it :blush:

> @"Dondarrion.2748" said:

> Where did the Raven Helm + Raven Mantle go? The wiki suggests they should be under the Gem Store Style category, but have they been cycled out already?

>

> Also, when are you making the Sworn Zaishen Helm available under the Special Edition category for BL statuettes again?

>

The Raven Helm and Mantle have been removed from the gemstore several days ago.

Devil is in the title

I understand the new skins help fund newer content that takes less than an hour to get through, then another 6 months will go by and rinse repeat but New Hairstyles (Even old recycled GW1 hairstyles) would be amazing and show the community that anet is listening.

I browse forums more often than not, and I always see atleast 1 or 2 posts every other day about adding this or that to character customization, like new body types (which adding new models to me sounds hard as crap to program) Or new ear types for Asura, New tattoos for Norn, new this for that and so on.

The last update towards character customization was several eye/ hair colors or accessory colors that gave us another shade of a moon blue that we clearly needed. /sarcasm.

We get more accessory color updates of 5 different tints/ shades of green or orange than we do real changes, POSITIVE changes to the entirety of character customization.

I appreciate the mount skins, most of them are amazing, especially the recent ones but it's not where I want to spend money on content. Yes, adding new mount skins or chair skins or glider/ another outfit has been the only real content that we've gotten in the last few months. It's a rinse repeat cycle that I've found myself getting on GW2 less and less for.

No, I don't have to buy it and I don't- I log on to see what's new and what has changed/ what has bettered gw2 to make me keep coming back.

Most of all I want better content for WvW 1st, then PvP then PvE

Since I know that is never going to happen, the one thing I know is doable or thought was doable was asking for New character Cosmetics, or new updates to our Total Makeover kits.

That's feasible right?

It doesn't seem to be, since we got another gaudy chair skin, which I only ever see a handful of people use (RPers or other) and a pretty well detailed crystal meteor glider thingy.

I always think to myself when this kind of content releases "Wow, these look nice but the resources could have went to New faces/hairstyles/horns/tattoos/ improved character editing etc for our characters."

It's just my thoughts

Tell me what you think, would like to see in regards to Character/ Total Makeover kit updates.

**TL;;DR I prefer new hairstyles/ faces/ ears/ horns/ tattoos over another chair skin or glider. **