GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like some of the other comments so I wanted to include them:

New Mount Packs. I feel we are overdo. I would like an Asura themed one. Maybe Mecha.

Permanent Mistlock Sanctuary Pass

New Dragon wings (colors) that flap when jumping. I would love Whit/Gold Wings. More wings with the jump animation period.

Hope you are doing well. I would very much like to see [Haunted Armor] outfit come back I missed out on it because I was going to trucking school now I am back and loving gw2 again this outfit is my only request

P.S I won't play classic wow if you bring it back before August ? ... I'm just kidding I'll never play that again I'd rather stick to a game I know the dev team won't f*** up

Race specific mount skins.

* For the Sylvari a Fern Hound skin for the Jackal or WarClaw (or planty type skins for all the animals copied)

* For the Humans a Hound of Balthazar skin for the Jackal or WarClaw (By the way, the NPC humans ought to stop saying "By the six!" any time now. And the Charr ought to start saying "I told you so.")

* For the Charr a Charr Car skin for the beetle mount.

* For the Norn a rolling ale barrel skin for the beetle mount (with the Norn bouncing along on top - or running backwards like a lumberjack on a log)

* For the Asura a Charr (or Norn) skin for the raptor or bunny mount (the Asura would ride "piggy back" style)

oh man, I don't know if this has already been said or not, and I know it's summer, but I really really want an ugly sweater/oversized sweater shirt skin (or outfit possibly?).

Also, I think warclaws are perfectly suited for a sheep/bighorn ram skin, especially with their headbutt leap animation.