GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been talking to a lot of people ressently about the mounts and the skins for sale. Our guildies loves GW2 mounts and are ready to spend money on them. One thing came out of the discussions... we would LOVE to have a flying horse. Every one was so in favor that i couldn t keep it for myself. It's around 50 ppl ... just 1 guild! Of corse you guys can give it a GW2 twist but having a flying horse would be very nice. PLEASE ???? Thanks for the good work you all do ! Vegan Arkana , veteran player

> @"Aerick Blackmoore.8167" said:

> > @"Eloh.8604" said:

> > > @"Aerick Blackmoore.8167" said:

> > > > @"Aerick Blackmoore.8167" said:

> > > > > @"Aerick Blackmoore.8167" said:

> > > > > Witht he upcoming release of the Icebrood Saga we 'need' the Svanir Gauntlets to return !

> > > >

> > > > Did I say need, i meant manditory ;)

> > >

> > > To further clarify, the Bound by Blood Prologue reintroduced the Flame Legion so 'Pyre Gloves' should return too !

> > >

> > > Jormag being the big bad this Saga, Sons of 'Svanir Gauntlets' are really really needed to return Anet! ;)

> >

> > yes we need pyre gloves pls

>

> Here, Anet, this guy,...right here, he gets it!

>

> With obviously the addition of Svanir Gauntlets. :)

Having just finished The first episode of the Icebrood Saga, a lack of connection came over me. It was then I realised I was lacking the Svanir Gauntlets to truly appreciate our saviour Jormag.

*Random long intro*

Hi, i am a new player, i bought the expansions this summer, but only managed to start playing this november. I didn't expect to like GW2 this much. I ve played a lot of games, but very few are the ones i consider that worth my money. So after i decided to stay i thought i need some QOL items. I am a serious gamer after all. So after i checked out the store, the friend who introduce me to gw2 told me i should get them when there is a discount and as i saw, the discounts and bundles although quite good are neither soon enough nor packed well.

*Actual request*

The account jump start bundle is crap. I need a bundle that has 1. bag expansion(1 or 2) 2.salvageomatic 3.bank expansion 4. unbreakable tools 5. all LW stories my account is missing(i miss most).

*Random epilogue*

I just payed 50€ for the expacs (i got the full price with x2 insta 80 not the new 30€ with 1). I was hopping for something under 50€. I can't pay more than 100€ for a game so soon.

* Exalted Chestpiece

* Exalted Mask/Luminate Mask

* Etherbound Chestpiece

* an armed Skritt tied to our back, backpiece that reacts to us picking up loot.

* a feathered vest as a chest piece (In general I'd like more vest like options for heavy and medium especially)

* an asura golem mask

* a marionette mask/outfit (an infusion of this sort of thing could be neat also.)

* a head cage headpiece

* an armed skritt tied to stick as a mace skin.

* Leviathan/sea dragon inspired skyscale skin.

* Trident staff skin.

* Dorsal fin backpiece

* Fin gloves (giving us fins on the forearms simular to what the shimerwing has).

* Mermaid pants, that turns your legs into a mermaid-looking fin underwater.

All these things could match the Endless ocean skins, creating an awesome kit for us ocean-lovers!

It would be nice if you could offer the missing finishers which are not either in the BL statuettes or prestige ones.

They could either be put into the statuettes or perhaps be offered by an NPC for a "finisher claim ticket" or whatever.

Some haven't been available for like 1.5 years now.

> @"marioxx.2319" said:

> Please Anet add Svanir gauntlets to the Gem shop as buyable for the newest episode, fits the theme perfectly and icy winter ''fashion wars''. :)

> Haven't seen them for a looong time

They have never and almost certainly will never be available for purchase on the gem store. Svanir Gauntlets are a Black Lion Chest exclusive item. As of this moment the only way to get the item is to buy the black lion exclusives chest on the trading post, and it would cost you around 1.7k-2k gold. Anet has recirculated these items into black lion chests in the past, so that is a possibility in the future. They also change up the black lion exclusives offerings from the statuette vendor every couple months (generally changes with new episodes of living world/festivals/other large patches, so it will almost definitely be available for purchase for 60 statuettes sometime over the next 12 months.