Ultimately pointless thread to gush about the new Nightfang skin

I like it, finally a griffon skin (besides Northern one) who doesn't look like griffon with creepy mask on its "face". Anything without this weird "face" would make me happy.

Big + for dynamic movements and cat idle animations too.

It doesnt really go that well with my mesmer theme but who cares, it looks good :)

Dragon would be probably the only thing I could like more than cat :o

> @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > @"Taygus.4571" said:

> > I want a griffon to make use of this skin T.T

> > D:

> >

> >

> > It's stunning, one of their best and I'll defintely get it whenever it comes back.

>

> I'm pretty sure you can buy it before having the griffon, as long as you have PoF.

yeah you can...but one.. I don't have the funds.

and I probably won't have the griffon for a long while yet either. So it can wait ^^. But I will get it at some point xD.

> @"Kal Spiro.9745" said:

> > @"sorudo.9054" said:

> > > @"Haleydawn.3764" said:

> > > > @"sorudo.9054" said:

> > > > > @"Haleydawn.3764" said:

> > > > > > @"sorudo.9054" said:

> > > > > > i love the idea behind it but why a naked cat?

> > > > >

> > > > > All cats are naked. Technically. Unless you put yours in outfits. Why would you do that though?

> > > > > (I love Sphinx cats and this is the first 2k gem mount that has made me seriously think about the splurge)

> > > >

> > > > all cats have fur.....

> > >

> > > Naked means to not have clothing. Cats don’t naturally wear clothing...

> >

> > naked means only seeing skin, that's also why we call some cats naked cats because of the lack of fur.

>

> I believe you will find that "naked" is not the term used, but hairless. Because, all cats are naked

Naked mole rats beg to differ. But does it really matter?

I love the look during the day, but am not so sure about the night version. I always seem to end up with a bit of buyer's remorse from premium skins, so I think I will just hope to get it from a BL chest.

> @"Kal Spiro.9745" said:

> > @"sorudo.9054" said:

> > > @"Haleydawn.3764" said:

> > > > @"sorudo.9054" said:

> > > > > @"Haleydawn.3764" said:

> > > > > > @"sorudo.9054" said:

> > > > > > i love the idea behind it but why a naked cat?

> > > > >

> > > > > All cats are naked. Technically. Unless you put yours in outfits. Why would you do that though?

> > > > > (I love Sphinx cats and this is the first 2k gem mount that has made me seriously think about the splurge)

> > > >

> > > > all cats have fur.....

> > >

> > > Naked means to not have clothing. Cats don’t naturally wear clothing...

> >

> > naked means only seeing skin, that's also why we call some cats naked cats because of the lack of fur.

>

> I believe you will find that "naked" is not the term used, but hairless. Because, all cats are naked

here in holland we call them naakt kat which directly translates to naked cat, this cats with fur are not considered naked.

I don't even like cats very much, but wrinklecat is just the right balance of wrinkle and cat to meet my requirements. As a roleplayer, I tend to wince whenever a new skin is released, as often they don't make too much sense in the game world, but this one can at least be passed off as a creative Necro minion.

I personally think it's one of the best thing they could have ever created for Halloween. Seriously. I absolutely love the approach on the mounts, that they aren't just reworked original Griffon, this mount is very special. Make me want to love Halloween in GW2 even more!

I'm trying to express myself how amazing this mount is, but I cannot!!! Kudos to the designer/s!!