A Round Of Applause For Elite Class Icons

Trevor Boyer.6524

> @"Ben Phongluangtham.1065" said:

> > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > @"Rodzynald.5897" said:

> > > New pvp team, eh? I find if bizzare for Anet still trying to poke a rock with a new stick. I wonder where that will lead us. I just hope the new lads and gals actually play the mode to in fact experience what is wrong with it, instead of just "monitoring the data", as the old team did.

> >

> > I just hope swiss and alliances are still on the table ?

>

> Our priorities haven't changed in regards to swiss and alliance changes.

Awsome cant wait for when it comes ?

> @"Devilman.1532" said:

> > @"Ben Phongluangtham.1065" said:

> > > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > > @"Rodzynald.5897" said:

> > > > New pvp team, eh? I find if bizzare for Anet still trying to poke a rock with a new stick. I wonder where that will lead us. I just hope the new lads and gals actually play the mode to in fact experience what is wrong with it, instead of just "monitoring the data", as the old team did.

> > >

> > > I just hope swiss and alliances are still on the table ?

> >

> > Our priorities haven't changed in regards to swiss and alliance changes.

>

> no enforcement on bad behavior

I was actually banned recently for using an uncouth word. While I did nothing wrong, this is evidence that at least something is being done about *perceived* bad behavior.

> win trading

They have banned quite a few of the high-tier players for this.

> lack of game modes other than conquest for sPvP

They tried Stronghold. We didn't like it that much. Deathmatch is a bad idea based on how this game works mechanically.

> The population is in the toilet and ATs aren't going to change that.

The population is fine. It's nothing compared to MOBAs it's true, but that's not the competition, it's other MMOs. And GW2 only loses to WOW and that is only due to their first-mover advantage, as GW2 is clearly superior technology.

> It'll just feed more loot to the same 5 streamer favored sons that always seem to win.

I assume you're talking about Team USA, who have lost quite a few times. I play on Plat 2 teams all the time, we've come quite close to beating them. And the teams who have beat them are generally composed of players of similar skill levels to my teams, they're just preorganized (rather than my teams, which are generally friends who PM me 5 minutes before it starts).

> @"Huskyboy.1053" said:

> > @"Devilman.1532" said:

> > > @"Ben Phongluangtham.1065" said:

> > > > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > > > @"Rodzynald.5897" said:

> > > > > New pvp team, eh? I find if bizzare for Anet still trying to poke a rock with a new stick. I wonder where that will lead us. I just hope the new lads and gals actually play the mode to in fact experience what is wrong with it, instead of just "monitoring the data", as the old team did.

> > > >

> > > > I just hope swiss and alliances are still on the table ?

> > >

> > > Our priorities haven't changed in regards to swiss and alliance changes.

> >

> > no enforcement on bad behavior

> I was actually banned recently for using an uncouth word. While I did nothing wrong, this is evidence that at least something is being done about *perceived* bad behavior.

> > win trading

> They have banned quite a few of the high-tier players for this.

> > lack of game modes other than conquest for sPvP

> They tried Stronghold. We didn't like it that much. Deathmatch is a bad idea based on how this game works mechanically.

> > The population is in the toilet and ATs aren't going to change that.

> The population is fine. It's nothing compared to MOBAs it's true, but that's not the competition, it's other MMOs. And GW2 only loses to WOW and that is only due to their first-mover advantage, as GW2 is clearly superior technology.

> > It'll just feed more loot to the same 5 streamer favored sons that always seem to win.

> I assume you're talking about Team USA, who have lost quite a few times. I play on Plat 2 teams all the time, we've come quite close to beating them. And the teams who have beat them are generally composed of players of similar skill levels to my teams, they're just preorganized (rather than my teams, which are generally friends who PM me 5 minutes before it starts).

Please stahp saying deathmatch and team deathmatch is a bad idea...

It was super fun when it was out and it would be nice if they added it to the TEAM queue list again...

I know some like yourself dont like it, but some like myself do and with a seperate queue the ones not interested can avoid it like a lot of us do already with strong hold.

Nothing wrong with making more people happy is there?

> @"Ben Phongluangtham.1065" said:

> > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > @"Rodzynald.5897" said:

> > > New pvp team, eh? I find if bizzare for Anet still trying to poke a rock with a new stick. I wonder where that will lead us. I just hope the new lads and gals actually play the mode to in fact experience what is wrong with it, instead of just "monitoring the data", as the old team did.

> >

> > I just hope swiss and alliances are still on the table ?

>

> Our priorities haven't changed in regards to swiss and alliance changes.

i hope it's comming along smoothly

> @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > @"Huskyboy.1053" said:

> > > @"Devilman.1532" said:

> > > > @"Ben Phongluangtham.1065" said:

> > > > > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > > > > @"Rodzynald.5897" said:

> > > > > > New pvp team, eh? I find if bizzare for Anet still trying to poke a rock with a new stick. I wonder where that will lead us. I just hope the new lads and gals actually play the mode to in fact experience what is wrong with it, instead of just "monitoring the data", as the old team did.

> > > > >

> > > > > I just hope swiss and alliances are still on the table ?

> > > >

> > > > Our priorities haven't changed in regards to swiss and alliance changes.

> > >

> > > no enforcement on bad behavior

> > I was actually banned recently for using an uncouth word. While I did nothing wrong, this is evidence that at least something is being done about *perceived* bad behavior.

> > > win trading

> > They have banned quite a few of the high-tier players for this.

> > > lack of game modes other than conquest for sPvP

> > They tried Stronghold. We didn't like it that much. Deathmatch is a bad idea based on how this game works mechanically.

> > > The population is in the toilet and ATs aren't going to change that.

> > The population is fine. It's nothing compared to MOBAs it's true, but that's not the competition, it's other MMOs. And GW2 only loses to WOW and that is only due to their first-mover advantage, as GW2 is clearly superior technology.

> > > It'll just feed more loot to the same 5 streamer favored sons that always seem to win.

> > I assume you're talking about Team USA, who have lost quite a few times. I play on Plat 2 teams all the time, we've come quite close to beating them. And the teams who have beat them are generally composed of players of similar skill levels to my teams, they're just preorganized (rather than my teams, which are generally friends who PM me 5 minutes before it starts).

>

> Please stahp saying deathmatch and team deathmatch is a bad idea...

>

> It was super fun when it was out and it would be nice if they added it to the TEAM queue list again...

>

> I know some like yourself dont like it, but some like myself do and with a seperate queue the ones not interested can avoid it like a lot of us do already with strong hold.

>

> Nothing wrong with making more people happy is there?

I actually agree with you. include a tdm style mode with a couple maps, i personally find nothing to be wrong with this at all. i myself wouldn't play much of it unless testing how builds perform, but it still would be a great addition.