Top 9 Class difficulty List.

DanAlcedo.3281

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Hitman.5829" said:

> I would place warrior on #1. Just for how patient a warrior must be to sit through an entire **"pirate ship fight"** without throwing a single blow.

> In large scale fight on reset night, if you are a warrior you know how infuriating it is when "commanders" stare for minutes at each other doing absolutely nothing other than "bombing" an area with wells, and range attacks.

>

> There are times that I get so bored of the pirate ship nonsense that I charge alone at the enemy zerg just to land some hits out of frustration.

> So, in that sense, warrior is the most difficult to play because it requires you to be extremely patient.

What a load of rubbish, just barge in.

> @"Dediggefedde.4961" said:

> > @"SpellOfIniquity.1780" said:

> > I often play a sword/shield frontline Holosmith in zergs. Although it provides nothing in the way of support...

> hardlight arena, medikit, elixir gun, anticorrosion plating, overshield, purity of purpose, crystal configuration zephyr and you get the highest rate of group condition cleanse (+ boon conversion) I know of in this game. Still high damage and an absurdly high output of group protection and group superspeed uptime. Only thing it lacks is heal (you have a water-field and 4 blast finishers, though).

>

> topic:

> I have to say playing healscrapper is pretty easy, though... Especially the build with supply crate and blast gyro where you camp medi-kit most of the time. casual players might not get the 7k hps, but the cleanse is easy, the build is tanky and with hammer-block, -evade and stability on evasion you have often have an easy time.

My build specifically provides little support, is what I meant. I understand that I could change a few things around to make it more valuable, but because I'm not going to replace any Revenants or Firebrands, I don't bother. I prefer to focus on personal sustain so I can provide CC's instead.

But yes you are absolutely right. Engi can put out some solid support if you're dedicating yourself to it. Nothing to be scoffed at, but unless you're a full heal Scrapper, it's still negligible.

This list is mixing two different criteria for measurement. For example, Rangers (bow variant) are both easy to play as their rotations are ridiculously simple and impossible to play effectively in a zerg. A quality large guild group will often have zero medium armored players. So either the medium armor players top the list because they suck at synergizing with a zerg or they fall to the bottom of the list because it is easy to be proficient at their rotations.