Gun Flame Damage Bugged?

SaltyDogs.9073

> @"Trevor Boyer.6524" said:

> > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > @"Trevor Boyer.6524" said:

> > > I do have to say though, I have a hard time believing anyone is surviving for any duration of time while running a build like the one I used to achieve that damage. Without Defense line and endure pain utility, you'd just get spanked immediately in this DPS meta and sat in a corner. If the Berserkers you guys are seeing are actually survivable and healing with Adrenal Health as usual, I have no idea what's going on. If they tried running Defense over Strength or Arms, they shouldn't be hitting that kind of damage.

> > >

> >

> > You should run the build and play a game to post up, if you don't, I might ?

>

> I was actually considering a Spellbreaker variant. I might actually try it out lol.

Well I was thinking it could be fun for mid fights if Gunflame is also AoE or thinking along the lines of "who needs defenses if you finish a fight before it begins" sort of attitude

> > @"Chaith.8256" said:

> Indeed thats weird . Signets buffs couldnt be a reason of that monstrous damage increase ... something is wrong xD

Considering full stack of Signet buff is 500 Ferocity, and Fury Signet pop gives 360 more ferocity for 4s, not including Blood Reaction which gives 7% of your Precision as Ferocity, 14% in berserk mode you're looking at over 1000+ additional Ferocity . Also factor in + 10 Might from Signet of Might(Pinnacle of Strength make power gain from might 40 instead of 30), and going into arms making all your burst skills 100% crit chance, and then include damage modifiers to that. The problem with the build though is it's going all out offense. You're basically food to anyone with decent damage who has their eyes on you.

> @"Lucentfir.7430" said:

>

> > > @"Chaith.8256" said:

> > Indeed thats weird . Signets buffs couldnt be a reason of that monstrous damage increase ... something is wrong xD

>

> Considering full stack of Signet buff is 500 Ferocity, and Fury Signet pop gives 360 more ferocity for 4s, not including Blood Reaction which gives 7% of your Precision as Ferocity, 14% in berserk mode you're looking at over 1000+ additional Ferocity . Also factor in + 10 Might from Signet of Might(Pinnacle of Strength make power gain from might 40 instead of 30), and going into arms making all your burst skills 100% crit chance, and then include damage modifiers to that. The problem with the build though is it's going all out offense. You're basically food to anyone with decent damage who has their eyes on you.

I havent said this OP or something . Any DE complaint would be way more relevant than this :D

> @"tinyreborn.1938" said:

> > @"Lucentfir.7430" said:

> >

> > > > @"Chaith.8256" said:

> > > Indeed thats weird . Signets buffs couldnt be a reason of that monstrous damage increase ... something is wrong xD

> >

> > Considering full stack of Signet buff is 500 Ferocity, and Fury Signet pop gives 360 more ferocity for 4s, not including Blood Reaction which gives 7% of your Precision as Ferocity, 14% in berserk mode you're looking at over 1000+ additional Ferocity . Also factor in + 10 Might from Signet of Might(Pinnacle of Strength make power gain from might 40 instead of 30), and going into arms making all your burst skills 100% crit chance, and then include damage modifiers to that. The problem with the build though is it's going all out offense. You're basically food to anyone with decent damage who has their eyes on you.

> I havent said this OP or something . Any DE complaint would be way more relevant than this :D

Oh I know I'm just putting it out there as a breakdown as how it can reach that level of damage. Despite everything listed and what Berserker/Warrior gives up it still pales in comparison with most DE builds. It's a meme build.