how to fix this loading screen error

• 2 weeks later...
  • ArenaNet Staff

> @"Khisanth.2948" said:

> That looks like you need to do a repair

> https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/201863008-Repairing-the-Game-Client

Hey DragonFury -- Did you try the repair? Is everything ok now? If not, I'd suggest you submit a ticket to the Technical Support Team, so they can try to help with the issue.

> @"Gaile Gray.6029" said:

> > @"Khisanth.2948" said:

> > That looks like you need to do a repair

> > https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/201863008-Repairing-the-Game-Client

>

> Hey DragonFury -- Did you try the repair? Is everything ok now? If not, I'd suggest you submit a ticket to the Technical Support Team, so they can try to help with the issue.

i did repair but the same bug

i did reinstall the game but still bug

so i ll submit a ticket to the Technical Support Team

I did have the same error one week ago, always crashing when loading into Honor of the Waves (also "failed to load file" when loading the models). The data file was only a few hours old as I have just redownloaded it completely. A repair apparently helped me, however. Too many possible causes tho to really compare.

i have random map loading screen stuck problem... i am struggling with this bug for 3 week now i did a lot of things to resolve the issue but it seems this problem isn't in my side but Anet side...i did following stuff :

1.Uninstall and reinstall the game.

2.unplugged and plugged modem and router.

3.called my internet provider company(they responded that there is no problem in my connection).

4.i tried opening the game with vpn which didn't work as well.

5.i sent a ticket for Anet to help and they helped me with various ways but no result.

6.reinstalled a new windows.

7.updated all necessary drivers for windows.

8.killed unnecessary programs.

and still this bug resist so hard against all of my doings....and don't know what to do anymore.