Commanders after losing a fight

RisenHowl.2419

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"BadMed.3846" said:

> > @"shiri.4257" said:

> > The capacity of a new commander's brain vs a pug brain are rather similar. perhaps you can organize a community think tank of backseat drivers? hopefully it will include our finest keyboard warriors on these forums!

>

> I'd actually love to do it if I wasn't time poor. However, there is a reason I'm defending backseat drivers. I often see several guildies and friends of commanders jump on as map chat warriors to defend their incapable commanders. I think it's horrible to do so when that one individual is just trying to make a direct point. Truth is bitter!

>

> Sometimes I've seen commanders accept their fault and acknowledge it in chat. Things go quite well then. Let's learn to have honest conversations as opposed to sticking with political agendas and behaving like mindless minions. There's nothing wrong with it.

does the backseat driver have credibility? like if he was an established commander that has results, perhaps it is warranted and they should listen. most of the advice are from plebs that won't and can't nut up or shut up. cause they're incapable of leading beyond the 20/20 hindsight.

> @"oOStaticOo.9467" said:

> Actually it's more like an observant middle aged person trying to teach a teen-ish know-it-all who refuses to listen.

Actually it's more like if the middle aged person was blind.

Though that's still probably better than your average rando

> @"shiri.4257" said:

> > @"BadMed.3846" said:

> > I get it as some of you love to keep quiet and others feel like you're in the forces and must obey the orders; however, some of us are capable enough to use our brains and share our views. There's nothing stopping that. At least, not the "tag up yourself then" lame argument.

> > Criticising is OK. Verbal abuse and cyber bullying is NOT. I am well within my rights to directly advise a commander, on map of team chat, that it's them who's responsible for the loss and not the pugs.

>

> The capacity of a new commander's brain vs a pug brain are rather similar. perhaps you can organize a community think tank of backseat drivers? hopefully it will include our finest keyboard warriors on these forums!

[bKST] I know more than you dont bully me