Rune Of The Pack GONE?

Casiano.2705

> @"Arcaedus.7290" said:

> > @"Substance E.4852" said:

> > Pack runes do not reapply their buffs while in combat.

>

> I'm willing to bet this is unintentional. If it is intentional, it's objectively a horrible change that should be fixed.

I certainly hope so. They're still good for overworld content but the bonus effect is pretty much garbage for instanced pve and any kind of pvp now. Not that it even matters in spvp for some reason.

> @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > @"tinyreborn.1938" said:

> > > @"Arcaedus.7290" said:

> > > > @"tinyreborn.1938" said:

> > > > > @"Arcaedus.7290" said:

> > > > > > @"Substance E.4852" said:

> > > > > > Pack runes do not reapply their buffs while in combat.

> > > > >

> > > > > I'm willing to bet this is unintentional. If it is intentional, it's objectively a horrible change that should be fixed.

> > > >

> > > > Agree . Then rune being trash indeed. 6th bonus is terrible .... But still, we dont have pack anymore in PvP .

> > >

> > > Now that I have no idea on whether it was intentional or not... it's certainly not an OP rune so I don't see what the point of removing it is.

> >

> > You wont get proper answer from Anet . Look at sanctuary rune , instead of removing this nonsense they decided to nerf scourge trait instead. For memes Gaile said its obvious what means 'broken' for some1 who in gaming industry for 20 years , yet, they prefer to nerf class in pvp/wvw/pve instead of a rune .

>

> I said this in another thread but:

>

> If you had 2 piles of bricks, 1 pile had 45 bricks and the other pile had 5.. If you were asked to group the bricks together, would you move 45 bricks to be with the 5 or move the 5 to be with the 45?

>

> This was sorta the same thing instead it's "do we rework a rune across 26 specs and 3 game modes (78 factors involved) or do you adjust the 1 specific trait on the specific class that's making it broken?"

>

> I trust Anet will revert AG once they figure out what to do with the runes, even if they don't, how often was the trait used before hand and how often can a necro apply barrier?

Ahahahahahhahahahahahahah. Killing perfectly fine good trait (and builds with it) that nowhere near broken before introduced rune because they never THINK before DO something . You are just ridiculous ,thats sad that you dont get it

> @"tinyreborn.1938" said:

> > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > @"tinyreborn.1938" said:

> > > > @"Arcaedus.7290" said:

> > > > > @"tinyreborn.1938" said:

> > > > > > @"Arcaedus.7290" said:

> > > > > > > @"Substance E.4852" said:

> > > > > > > Pack runes do not reapply their buffs while in combat.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I'm willing to bet this is unintentional. If it is intentional, it's objectively a horrible change that should be fixed.

> > > > >

> > > > > Agree . Then rune being trash indeed. 6th bonus is terrible .... But still, we dont have pack anymore in PvP .

> > > >

> > > > Now that I have no idea on whether it was intentional or not... it's certainly not an OP rune so I don't see what the point of removing it is.

> > >

> > > You wont get proper answer from Anet . Look at sanctuary rune , instead of removing this nonsense they decided to nerf scourge trait instead. For memes Gaile said its obvious what means 'broken' for some1 who in gaming industry for 20 years , yet, they prefer to nerf class in pvp/wvw/pve instead of a rune .

> >

> > I said this in another thread but:

> >

> > If you had 2 piles of bricks, 1 pile had 45 bricks and the other pile had 5.. If you were asked to group the bricks together, would you move 45 bricks to be with the 5 or move the 5 to be with the 45?

> >

> > This was sorta the same thing instead it's "do we rework a rune across 26 specs and 3 game modes (78 factors involved) or do you adjust the 1 specific trait on the specific class that's making it broken?"

> >

> > I trust Anet will revert AG once they figure out what to do with the runes, even if they don't, how often was the trait used before hand and how often can a necro apply barrier?

>

> Ahahahahahhahahahahahahah. Killing perfectly fine good trait (and builds with it) that nowhere near broken before introduced rune because they never THINK before DO something . You are just ridiculous ,thats sad that you dont get it

So all necros before this patch was running AG?

And here I thought they were packing boon corruption, how silly of me.

Learn something new every day...

If they werent running AG before the patch, then wouldnt that make you the sad and ridiculous one?

I dunno, I didnt realise until recently every necro ran AG before this patch but according to you they did, so I guess I learnt something new.

> > > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > > > @"Arcaedus.7290" said:

> > > > > > @"tinyreborn.1938" said:

> > > > > > > @"Arcaedus.7290" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Substance E.4852" said:

> > > > > > > > Pack runes do not reapply their buffs while in combat.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I'm willing to bet this is unintentional. If it is intentional, it's objectively a horrible change that should be fixed.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Agree . Then rune being trash indeed. 6th bonus is terrible .... But still, we dont have pack anymore in PvP .

> > > > >

> > > > > Now that I have no idea on whether it was intentional or not... it's certainly not an OP rune so I don't see what the point of removing it is.

> > > >

> > > > You wont get proper answer from Anet . Look at sanctuary rune , instead of removing this nonsense they decided to nerf scourge trait instead. For memes Gaile said its obvious what means 'broken' for some1 who in gaming industry for 20 years , yet, they prefer to nerf class in pvp/wvw/pve instead of a rune .

> > >

> > > I said this in another thread but:

> > >

> > > If you had 2 piles of bricks, 1 pile had 45 bricks and the other pile had 5.. If you were asked to group the bricks together, would you move 45 bricks to be with the 5 or move the 5 to be with the 45?

> > >

> > > This was sorta the same thing instead it's "do we rework a rune across 26 specs and 3 game modes (78 factors involved) or do you adjust the 1 specific trait on the specific class that's making it broken?"

> > >

> > > I trust Anet will revert AG once they figure out what to do with the runes, even if they don't, how often was the trait used before hand and how often can a necro apply barrier?

> >

> > Ahahahahahhahahahahahahah. Killing perfectly fine good trait (and builds with it) that nowhere near broken before introduced rune because they never THINK before DO something . You are just ridiculous ,thats sad that you dont get it

>

> And here I thought they were packing boon corruption, how silly of me.

> Learn something new every day...

>

> If they werent running AG before the patch, then wouldnt that make you the sad and ridiculous one?

> I dunno, I didnt realise until recently every necro ran AG before this patch but according to you they did, so I guess I learnt something new.

I'm not even playing necro but everyone pissed off how anet handle things. And problem that they always balance things in worst way possible

> So all necros before this patch was running AG?

Every necro that had support focused build for might stacking/healing in fractals got hit just an example. What YOU think happen with other builds that ARENT running SANCTUARY runes but play AG? Why AG was nerfed with assuption everyone use that rune? ? ? Narrow-minded just like they are

That 5s icd killed trait ,just like slapping 6s exhaust on EM to make sure no one in this game would play with this anymore instead of removing stunbreak and replace with something else.

"I read that as a joke " thats clearly about your posts

> > > > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > > > > @"Arcaedus.7290" said:

> > > > > > > @"tinyreborn.1938" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Arcaedus.7290" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Substance E.4852" said:

> > > > > > > > > Pack runes do not reapply their buffs while in combat.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I'm willing to bet this is unintentional. If it is intentional, it's objectively a horrible change that should be fixed.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Agree . Then rune being trash indeed. 6th bonus is terrible .... But still, we dont have pack anymore in PvP .

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Now that I have no idea on whether it was intentional or not... it's certainly not an OP rune so I don't see what the point of removing it is.

> > > > >

> > > > > You wont get proper answer from Anet . Look at sanctuary rune , instead of removing this nonsense they decided to nerf scourge trait instead. For memes Gaile said its obvious what means 'broken' for some1 who in gaming industry for 20 years , yet, they prefer to nerf class in pvp/wvw/pve instead of a rune .

> > > >

> > > > I said this in another thread but:

> > > >

> > > > If you had 2 piles of bricks, 1 pile had 45 bricks and the other pile had 5.. If you were asked to group the bricks together, would you move 45 bricks to be with the 5 or move the 5 to be with the 45?

> > > >

> > > > This was sorta the same thing instead it's "do we rework a rune across 26 specs and 3 game modes (78 factors involved) or do you adjust the 1 specific trait on the specific class that's making it broken?"

> > > >

> > > > I trust Anet will revert AG once they figure out what to do with the runes, even if they don't, how often was the trait used before hand and how often can a necro apply barrier?

> > >

> > > Ahahahahahhahahahahahahah. Killing perfectly fine good trait (and builds with it) that nowhere near broken before introduced rune because they never THINK before DO something . You are just ridiculous ,thats sad that you dont get it

> >

> > And here I thought they were packing boon corruption, how silly of me.

> > Learn something new every day...

> >

> > If they werent running AG before the patch, then wouldnt that make you the sad and ridiculous one?

> > I dunno, I didnt realise until recently every necro ran AG before this patch but according to you they did, so I guess I learnt something new.

> I'm not even playing necro but everyone pissed off how anet handle things. And problem that they always balance things in worst way possible

> > So all necros before this patch was running AG?

> Every necro that had support focused build for might stacking/healing in fractals got hit just an example. What YOU think happen with other builds that ARENT running SANCTUARY runes but play AG? Why AG was nerfed with assuption everyone use that rune? ? ? Narrow-minded just like they are

> That 5s icd killed trait ,just like slapping 6s exhaust on EM to make sure no one in this game would play with this anymore instead of removing stunbreak and replace with something else.

> "I read that as a joke " thats clearly about your posts

Clearly this is a very touchy subject as your resulting to insults and derailing off track, we'll touch up again once youve regained your head and not running off pure emotion.

> > > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > > > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > > > > @"tinyreborn.1938" said:

> > > > > > > @"Arcaedus.7290" said:

> > > > > > > > @"tinyreborn.1938" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Arcaedus.7290" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Substance E.4852" said:

> > > > > > > > > > Pack runes do not reapply their buffs while in combat.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I'm willing to bet this is unintentional. If it is intentional, it's objectively a horrible change that should be fixed.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Agree . Then rune being trash indeed. 6th bonus is terrible .... But still, we dont have pack anymore in PvP .

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Now that I have no idea on whether it was intentional or not... it's certainly not an OP rune so I don't see what the point of removing it is.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > You wont get proper answer from Anet . Look at sanctuary rune , instead of removing this nonsense they decided to nerf scourge trait instead. For memes Gaile said its obvious what means 'broken' for some1 who in gaming industry for 20 years , yet, they prefer to nerf class in pvp/wvw/pve instead of a rune .

> > > > >

> > > > > I said this in another thread but:

> > > > >

> > > > > If you had 2 piles of bricks, 1 pile had 45 bricks and the other pile had 5.. If you were asked to group the bricks together, would you move 45 bricks to be with the 5 or move the 5 to be with the 45?

> > > > >

> > > > > This was sorta the same thing instead it's "do we rework a rune across 26 specs and 3 game modes (78 factors involved) or do you adjust the 1 specific trait on the specific class that's making it broken?"

> > > > >

> > > > > I trust Anet will revert AG once they figure out what to do with the runes, even if they don't, how often was the trait used before hand and how often can a necro apply barrier?

> > > >

> > > > Ahahahahahhahahahahahahah. Killing perfectly fine good trait (and builds with it) that nowhere near broken before introduced rune because they never THINK before DO something . You are just ridiculous ,thats sad that you dont get it

> > >

> > > And here I thought they were packing boon corruption, how silly of me.

> > > Learn something new every day...

> > >

> > > If they werent running AG before the patch, then wouldnt that make you the sad and ridiculous one?

> > > I dunno, I didnt realise until recently every necro ran AG before this patch but according to you they did, so I guess I learnt something new.

> > I'm not even playing necro but everyone pissed off how anet handle things. And problem that they always balance things in worst way possible

> > > So all necros before this patch was running AG?

> > Every necro that had support focused build for might stacking/healing in fractals got hit just an example. What YOU think happen with other builds that ARENT running SANCTUARY runes but play AG? Why AG was nerfed with assuption everyone use that rune? ? ? Narrow-minded just like they are

> > That 5s icd killed trait ,just like slapping 6s exhaust on EM to make sure no one in this game would play with this anymore instead of removing stunbreak and replace with something else.

> > "I read that as a joke " thats clearly about your posts

>

> Clearly this is a very touchy subject as your resulting to insults and derailing off track, we'll touch up again once youve regained your head and not running off pure emotion.

Derailed by bricks and bad jokes. Nothing to say?

I feel bad for you if you were insulted with something . I merely given your own comment back to you.Truth hurts?

> > > > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > > > > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > > > > > @"tinyreborn.1938" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Arcaedus.7290" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"tinyreborn.1938" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Arcaedus.7290" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Substance E.4852" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > Pack runes do not reapply their buffs while in combat.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > I'm willing to bet this is unintentional. If it is intentional, it's objectively a horrible change that should be fixed.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Agree . Then rune being trash indeed. 6th bonus is terrible .... But still, we dont have pack anymore in PvP .

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Now that I have no idea on whether it was intentional or not... it's certainly not an OP rune so I don't see what the point of removing it is.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > You wont get proper answer from Anet . Look at sanctuary rune , instead of removing this nonsense they decided to nerf scourge trait instead. For memes Gaile said its obvious what means 'broken' for some1 who in gaming industry for 20 years , yet, they prefer to nerf class in pvp/wvw/pve instead of a rune .

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I said this in another thread but:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > If you had 2 piles of bricks, 1 pile had 45 bricks and the other pile had 5.. If you were asked to group the bricks together, would you move 45 bricks to be with the 5 or move the 5 to be with the 45?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > This was sorta the same thing instead it's "do we rework a rune across 26 specs and 3 game modes (78 factors involved) or do you adjust the 1 specific trait on the specific class that's making it broken?"

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I trust Anet will revert AG once they figure out what to do with the runes, even if they don't, how often was the trait used before hand and how often can a necro apply barrier?

> > > > >

> > > > > Ahahahahahhahahahahahahah. Killing perfectly fine good trait (and builds with it) that nowhere near broken before introduced rune because they never THINK before DO something . You are just ridiculous ,thats sad that you dont get it

> > > >

> > > > And here I thought they were packing boon corruption, how silly of me.

> > > > Learn something new every day...

> > > >

> > > > If they werent running AG before the patch, then wouldnt that make you the sad and ridiculous one?

> > > > I dunno, I didnt realise until recently every necro ran AG before this patch but according to you they did, so I guess I learnt something new.

> > > I'm not even playing necro but everyone pissed off how anet handle things. And problem that they always balance things in worst way possible

> > > > So all necros before this patch was running AG?

> > > Every necro that had support focused build for might stacking/healing in fractals got hit just an example. What YOU think happen with other builds that ARENT running SANCTUARY runes but play AG? Why AG was nerfed with assuption everyone use that rune? ? ? Narrow-minded just like they are

> > > That 5s icd killed trait ,just like slapping 6s exhaust on EM to make sure no one in this game would play with this anymore instead of removing stunbreak and replace with something else.

> > > "I read that as a joke " thats clearly about your posts

> >

> > Clearly this is a very touchy subject as your resulting to insults and derailing off track, we'll touch up again once youve regained your head and not running off pure emotion.

> I feel bad for you if you were insulted with something . I merely given your own comment back to you.Truth hurts?

Oh don't worry, I wasn't insulted, especially since you couldn't understand something as simple as the bricks then resorted to saying that you dont play nec, then brought up fractals in a pvp discussion..

Also

Dont forget You threw out the insults first and I accepted those insults IF you are correct that every Nec ran AG before this patch, if it wasn't the case then YOU would be the sad and ridiculous one, of which you accidentally admitted too?

You literally outplayed yourself here.