So back to whoever has most scourge wins?

UfoCoffee.2084

There are quite many issues regarding new runes and sigils for only one to be hotfixed at a time, they should either rollback the whole thing on PvP (a nightmare to do I assume) or roll with it until they can change the worst offenders, of which sanctuary rune is only one. You're downplaying how broken the power class rune has also become, or don't get matched against many sword DE/DD's and/or Revs. Heck, even rune of tormenting and defender are broken outside of sPvP. Anet did not plan this out properly and hotfixing whatever we scream the most about is not going to help much.

My matches yesterday were absolute kitten due to patch and it was a killfest no matter if I played anti-condi scourge or 50k DPS thief. It doesn't feel cheap when the other team is also ultra cheap, but it's not fun either.

> @"LazySummer.2568" said:

> > @"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

> > I've been duoQing core guard / power mesmer. Eating these scourges alive, legit farming them outside of the base. Scourges still suffer from power burst.

>

> only works until you get matched against a duo of scourges that hump each other with barrier rez. good luck bursting that

Scourges can't sustain that, if you feel like trying; hook me up on EU.

> @"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

> > @"LazySummer.2568" said:

> > > @"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

> > > I've been duoQing core guard / power mesmer. Eating these scourges alive, legit farming them outside of the base. Scourges still suffer from power burst.

> >

> > only works until you get matched against a duo of scourges that hump each other with barrier rez. good luck bursting that

>

> Scourges can't sustain that, if you feel like trying; hook me up on EU.

dunno what you're smoking (other than farming ppl that jump on the broken train who dont know any better), but the scourge team is literally all sustain with dmg and instant rez whereas your team is all cheese one shot that can be dodged with one of the burst buddy that's even melee and can get their damage corrupted (core guard and retail). if you were talking about rangers or deadeyes or just out rotating them then maybe.

> @"JusticeRetroHunter.7684" said:

> > @"Chaith.8256" said:

> > The game has become who has more Daredevil Runes and Sanctuary Rune Scourges until the next fix. :lol:

>

> I don't get it, what's special about Daredevil Runes again? It wasn't change with the patch notes?

Your next attack is a guaranteed crit after an evade in combat is the new set bonus.

> @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > @"JusticeRetroHunter.7684" said:

> > > @"Chaith.8256" said:

> > > The game has become who has more Daredevil Runes and Sanctuary Rune Scourges until the next fix. :lol:

> >

> > I don't get it, what's special about Daredevil Runes again? It wasn't change with the patch notes?

>

> Your next attack is a guaranteed crit after an evade in combat is the new set bonus.

Except, it already did that before, and wasn't changed?

> @"Ragnar.4257" said:

> > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > @"JusticeRetroHunter.7684" said:

> > > > @"Chaith.8256" said:

> > > > The game has become who has more Daredevil Runes and Sanctuary Rune Scourges until the next fix. :lol:

> > >

> > > I don't get it, what's special about Daredevil Runes again? It wasn't change with the patch notes?

> >

> > Your next attack is a guaranteed crit after an evade in combat is the new set bonus.

>

> Except, it already did that before, and wasn't changed?

I guess it's bugged and providing 3 seconds of 100% crit on dodge.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/60513/superior-rune-of-the-daredevil-bug

> @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > @"Ragnar.4257" said:

> > > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > > @"JusticeRetroHunter.7684" said:

> > > > > @"Chaith.8256" said:

> > > > > The game has become who has more Daredevil Runes and Sanctuary Rune Scourges until the next fix. :lol:

> > > >

> > > > I don't get it, what's special about Daredevil Runes again? It wasn't change with the patch notes?

> > >

> > > Your next attack is a guaranteed crit after an evade in combat is the new set bonus.

> >

> > Except, it already did that before, and wasn't changed?

>

> I guess it's bugged and providing 3 seconds of 100% crit on dodge.

>

> https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/60513/superior-rune-of-the-daredevil-bug

Ah, right, that's pretty broken....