players still hacking in spvp

Blake.1908

> @"Vieux P.1238" said:

> This vid is from last July 2018.... You do know We in mid november???... !!! ... ???

Yes i know. But these things are still happening. This video is just basicly to show how players are hacking because some people still dont believe pvp games are hackable.

> @"Blake.1908" said:

> > @"Vieux P.1238" said:

> > This vid is from last July 2018.... You do know We in mid november???... !!! ... ???

>

> Yes i know. But these things are still happening. This video is just basicly to show how players are hacking because some people still dont believe pvp games are hackable.

The stupid ones that you're seeing eventually get caught. The real problem is the people who are actually good at hiding small and short uses of hacks at just the right time, so one notices what they are doing. That isn't easy to prove unless someone is seriously head hunting a capture of the player in a screen recording.

> @"Trevor Boyer.6524" said:

> > @"Blake.1908" said:

> > > @"Vieux P.1238" said:

> > > This vid is from last July 2018.... You do know We in mid november???... !!! ... ???

> >

> > Yes i know. But these things are still happening. This video is just basicly to show how players are hacking because some people still dont believe pvp games are hackable.

>

> The stupid ones that you're seeing eventually get caught. The real problem is the people who are actually good at hiding small and short uses of hacks at just the right time, so one notices what they are doing. That isn't easy to prove unless someone is seriously head hunting a capture of the player in a screen recording.

Yeah thats what has been happening to me. I notice the guy teleporting a long distance but i cant prove much since the mini map doesnt show enemy players location unless one of your teammates has him in view/combat. I guess all i can do is keep recording matches. Which i do anyways for improving on my mistakes

• 3 weeks later...

or MAYBE you were lagging at the time... when your connection goes down the drain. it looks like people are teleporting. I highly doubt people would go out of their way to hack a game that you literally get ZERO reward for.

my experience with people complaining about hackers in gw2, are just people that get wrecked and need an excuse for their short comings.

"durrrrr I couldn't beat that stupid thief so he has to be hacking!"

I've just whitnessed a warrior doing something similar. My team mates were talking about them exploiting a bug, I kinda disregarded it... people like to throw accusations around when things arent going their way afterall.... Then I saw it. Just as I +1'd and burst him, he teleported INSIDE a pillar. I couldnt attack, yet they burst and cleaved my teammate before I could res.... from inside the stone pillar. He's not behind it, he's inside it! They did this **everytime** they came close to death

I checked my ping. no snags. When asked about it on mapchat, they mocked them making it perfectly clear they knew what they were doing and bragged that they've never been banned. "good luck reporting me"

I really don't think this was just because someone got wrecked. I'm a good loser. I don't flame becuase I get outplayed but this just wasn't right...

![](https://i.imgur.com/88hNhB7.jpg "")

> @"Peutrifectus.4830" said:

> I've just whitnessed a warrior doing something similar. My team mates were talking about them exploiting a bug, I kinda disregarded it... people like to throw accusations around when things arent going their way afterall.... Then I saw it. Just as I +1'd and burst him, he teleported INSIDE a pillar. I couldnt attack, yet they burst and cleaved my teammate before I could res.... from inside the stone pillar. He's not behind it, he's inside it! They did this **everytime** they came close to death

>

> I checked my ping. no snags. When asked about it on mapchat, they mocked them making it perfectly clear they knew what they were doing and bragged that they've never been banned. "good luck reporting me"

>

> I really don't think this was just because someone got wrecked. I'm a good loser. I don't flame becuase I get outplayed but this just wasn't right...

> ![](https://i.imgur.com/88hNhB7.jpg "")

>

>

>

I've seen this happening in the Colisseum map.

Also, I was once killed by a Warrior with a bow, who was running away from me, while back facing me... There was this other time when I went full on vs a Ranger who wasn't moving/attacking at all, I did ZERO damage, and after 5 to 10 seconds, he got bored and insta killed me. These are the sort of things you don't believe can happen in GW2, until they happen to you.

I don't think every player stuck into a wall or pillar cheats. Once, in unranked pvp, I had an opponent that got stuck inside a wall in Revenge of the Capricorn (some push back skill of someone on my team probably caused it). I actually helped him/her to get out of there (trying to kill with aoe/mesmer clones so he/she would be back at spawn point). We had no clue how on earth he got stuck inside that wall, but this player was definetly not a cheater and was a polite person as well. And then ofc theres still the bad internet connection of other players that can cause teleporting and rubberbanding (has nothing to do with your own ping), and players can appear to even move through objects that way.

> > @"Blake.1908" said:

> > > This vid is from last July 2018.... You do know We in mid november???... !!! ... ???

> >

> > Yes i know. But these things are still happening. This video is just basicly to show how players are hacking because some people still dont believe pvp games are hackable.

>

> The stupid ones that you're seeing eventually get caught. The real problem is the people who are actually good at hiding small and short uses of hacks at just the right time, so one notices what they are doing. That isn't easy to prove unless someone is seriously head hunting a capture of the player in a screen recording.

I had a friend who used some esp thingo to see everyone on the map.... I think those annoy me more than blatant hacking.

> > @"Blake.1908" said:

> >

>

I had a friend who used some esp thingo to see everyone on the map.... I think those annoy me more than blatant hacking.

Having said that though, years ago I was accused of speed hacking and even though I wasnt, the video he posted on the forums sure did look like I was hacking so sometimes I wonder if all claims are true.

The problem is most times the blatant hackers suck at the game and get killed easy anyway, the ones who aren’t obvious never get caught and the people who actually get accused are just using mechanics the accuser isn’t familiar with,

Hacks exist but I don’t trust players to identify subtle hackers. Too much room for error either through lag or just ignorance.

Happens frequently in WvW too. A server I played on a while ago had players/guilds openly admitting to using hacks in squad chat. Not the one the OP is mentioning but the one Peutrifectus mentioned (one among a few), another one being taking no damage. Used in such a way as Trevor Boyer mentioned, small and short uses used just at the right time to try and hide what they're doing. Problem is, I still see it because I know what guilds are doing it and what server they're on so I watch for it.