thank god we have player that allow necromancer in end game content

DragonFury.6243

> @"Farkon.2170" said:

> It's really hard to play my favorite class (reaper) in all forms of the game. They suck at pvp, they suck at raiding, they suck at fractals. I always get called out for being a Reaper if I manage to get into a raid or fractal and something goes wrong. It's like playing Shaman all over again in WoW.

Reaper is pretty strong now in pvp and fractals. I think reaper and power herald are in the same boat, 30kish dps in fractals and does crazy burst damage in spvp

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Eutuxia.1537" said:

> > @"Farkon.2170" said:

> > It's really hard to play my favorite class (reaper) in all forms of the game. They suck at pvp, they suck at raiding, they suck at fractals. I always get called out for being a Reaper if I manage to get into a raid or fractal and something goes wrong. It's like playing Shaman all over again in WoW.

>

> Reaper is pretty strong now in pvp and fractals. I think reaper and power herald are in the same boat, 30kish dps in fractals and does crazy burst damage in spvp

Burst that's less then Deadeye for example and not at range. Most enemy teams aren't stupid enough to let you swing in the middle, yet despite having "spectral" training we don't have any skills that give invis or any real gap closers compared to other classes.

Also, 30kish dps yet we provide nothing else to the group while other classes can give so much more and exceed that level of DPS. It's abnormally hard to get into raids or fractals because of these facts.

On the brightside we can survive a bit better then other classes when bosses rip off your shroud instead of your hp.

> @"Eutuxia.1537" said:

> > @"Farkon.2170" said:

> > It's really hard to play my favorite class (reaper) in all forms of the game. They suck at pvp, they suck at raiding, they suck at fractals. I always get called out for being a Reaper if I manage to get into a raid or fractal and something goes wrong. It's like playing Shaman all over again in WoW.

>

> Reaper is pretty strong now in pvp and fractals. I think reaper and power herald are in the same boat, 30kish dps in fractals and does crazy burst damage in spvp

But rev has a spec that can reach more DPS, necro doesn't.

> @"Nimon.7840" said:

> > @"Eutuxia.1537" said:

> > > @"Farkon.2170" said:

> > > It's really hard to play my favorite class (reaper) in all forms of the game. They suck at pvp, they suck at raiding, they suck at fractals. I always get called out for being a Reaper if I manage to get into a raid or fractal and something goes wrong. It's like playing Shaman all over again in WoW.

> >

> > Reaper is pretty strong now in pvp and fractals. I think reaper and power herald are in the same boat, 30kish dps in fractals and does crazy burst damage in spvp

>

> But rev has a spec that can reach more DPS, necro doesn't.

>

witch is pretty useless in fractals.

necro has 3 decent raid builds pretty much in line with other professions. whats the problem?

> @"sigur.9453" said:

> > @"Nimon.7840" said:

> > > @"Eutuxia.1537" said:

> > > > @"Farkon.2170" said:

> > > > It's really hard to play my favorite class (reaper) in all forms of the game. They suck at pvp, they suck at raiding, they suck at fractals. I always get called out for being a Reaper if I manage to get into a raid or fractal and something goes wrong. It's like playing Shaman all over again in WoW.

> > >

> > > Reaper is pretty strong now in pvp and fractals. I think reaper and power herald are in the same boat, 30kish dps in fractals and does crazy burst damage in spvp

> >

> > But rev has a spec that can reach more DPS, necro doesn't.

> >

>

> witch is pretty useless in fractals.

> necro has 3 decent raid builds pretty much in line with other professions. whats the problem?

The real issue is that we are tied to boon corrupts. These boon corrupts hold us back in some ways, and are fairly useless, except in fractals where its used a lot.The best usage of it is in fractals and wvw and spvp.

Other classes have multiple builds, such as heralds are good in spvp and renegade is probably good in raids.

Mesmers are a prime example of a class that is good in all 3.They got mirage who is good in spvp you got chronomancer buff god, and power and condi god, or you could go mirage who is also really good at condi.

Now I know that its unfair that every class has their problem.I heard for instance that revenants are locked into doing some sorta sword build in herald, because other stuff suck hard, but at least they got godly dps in raids and are desired.

pushing reaper is a problem, because damage lowers our shroud a lot, and we got a 10 second or so plus we need those 10 sec for getting more energy and possibly more.

> @"sigur.9453" said:

> > @"Nimon.7840" said:

> > > @"Eutuxia.1537" said:

> > > > It's really hard to play my favorite class (reaper) in all forms of the game. They suck at pvp, they suck at raiding, they suck at fractals. I always get called out for being a Reaper if I manage to get into a raid or fractal and something goes wrong. It's like playing Shaman all over again in WoW.

> > >

> > > Reaper is pretty strong now in pvp and fractals. I think reaper and power herald are in the same boat, 30kish dps in fractals and does crazy burst damage in spvp

> >

> > But rev has a spec that can reach more DPS, necro doesn't.

> >

>

> witch is pretty useless in fractals.

> necro has 3 decent raid builds pretty much in line with other professions. whats the problem?

>

In line with other professions?

Not really.

6-8k behind all other classes isn't in line (scourge)

And 3-6k behind the other classes in case of reaper (which is btw way more conditional than other classes)

0-1k ok.

Or if the necro would bring some great utility or buffs to justify such a large dps-difference

But it doesn't.

The barrier a full DPS scourge can do is not mentionable.

The problem only occurs, when you start stacking scourges, that you might get very high barrier uptimes and values.

> @"Nimon.7840" said:

> > @"sigur.9453" said:

> > > @"Nimon.7840" said:

> > > > @"Eutuxia.1537" said:

> > > > > @"Farkon.2170" said:

> > > > > It's really hard to play my favorite class (reaper) in all forms of the game. They suck at pvp, they suck at raiding, they suck at fractals. I always get called out for being a Reaper if I manage to get into a raid or fractal and something goes wrong. It's like playing Shaman all over again in WoW.

> > > >

> > > > Reaper is pretty strong now in pvp and fractals. I think reaper and power herald are in the same boat, 30kish dps in fractals and does crazy burst damage in spvp

> > >

> > > But rev has a spec that can reach more DPS, necro doesn't.

> > >

> >

> > witch is pretty useless in fractals.

> > necro has 3 decent raid builds pretty much in line with other professions. whats the problem?

> >

>

> In line with other professions?

> Not really.

> 6-8k behind all other classes isn't in line (scourge)

> And 3-6k behind the other classes in case of reaper (which is btw way more conditional than other classes)

>

> 0-1k ok.

> Or if the necro would bring some great utility or buffs to justify such a large dps-difference

> But it doesn't.

> The barrier a full DPS scourge can do is not mentionable.

> The problem only occurs, when you start stacking scourges, that you might get very high barrier uptimes and values.

>

>

>

No i meant, by the amount of playable (viable) builds its in line with other professions.

that the balance isn´t perfect is out of question, but if you want to play any profession, you can. if a commi doesn´t want your favoured profession for any given reason (good, or bad), its their decission. idc, there are a lot of groups on LFG to choose from and in statics it shouldn´t be a porblem at all.

> @"Axl.8924" said:

> > @"sigur.9453" said:

> > > @"Nimon.7840" said:

> > > > @"Eutuxia.1537" said:

> > > > > @"Farkon.2170" said:

> > > > > It's really hard to play my favorite class (reaper) in all forms of the game. They suck at pvp, they suck at raiding, they suck at fractals. I always get called out for being a Reaper if I manage to get into a raid or fractal and something goes wrong. It's like playing Shaman all over again in WoW.

> > > >

> > > > Reaper is pretty strong now in pvp and fractals. I think reaper and power herald are in the same boat, 30kish dps in fractals and does crazy burst damage in spvp

> > >

> > > But rev has a spec that can reach more DPS, necro doesn't.

> > >

> >

> > witch is pretty useless in fractals.

> > necro has 3 decent raid builds pretty much in line with other professions. whats the problem?

>

> The real issue is that we are tied to boon corrupts. These boon corrupts hold us back in some ways, and are fairly useless, except in fractals where its used a lot.The best usage of it is in fractals and wvw and spvp.

>

> Other classes have multiple builds, such as heralds are good in spvp and renegade is probably good in raids.

>

> Mesmers are a prime example of a class that is good in all 3.They got mirage who is good in spvp you got chronomancer buff god, and power and condi god, or you could go mirage who is also really good at condi.

>

> Now I know that its unfair that every class has their problem.I heard for instance that revenants are locked into doing some sorta sword build in herald, because other stuff suck hard, but at least they got godly dps in raids and are desired.

>

> pushing reaper is a problem, because damage lowers our shroud a lot, and we got a 10 second or so plus we need those 10 sec for getting more energy and possibly more.

>

>

>

i really can´t say anything about pvp, and wvw it would be more about hearsay, so i won´t talk about that.

but as far as i can see in your everyday pug/static runs, dps scourge is doing fine, support scourge is doing fine, and even power reaper is doing fine. will all of them be included in speeclear runs? probaply not, but most other professions won´t be neither. to me it seams its in a good spots atm, with decent build choice, and even some meta usage on various bosses. im sorry to say but complains about necro on the forum tends to be a bit overdramatic. (Edit: not to offend anyone, most complains about every class are)

> @"sigur.9453" said:

> > @"Axl.8924" said:

> > > @"sigur.9453" said:

> > > > @"Nimon.7840" said:

> > > > > @"Eutuxia.1537" said:

> > > > > > @"Farkon.2170" said:

> > > > > > It's really hard to play my favorite class (reaper) in all forms of the game. They suck at pvp, they suck at raiding, they suck at fractals. I always get called out for being a Reaper if I manage to get into a raid or fractal and something goes wrong. It's like playing Shaman all over again in WoW.

> > > > >

> > > > > Reaper is pretty strong now in pvp and fractals. I think reaper and power herald are in the same boat, 30kish dps in fractals and does crazy burst damage in spvp

> > > >

> > > > But rev has a spec that can reach more DPS, necro doesn't.

> > > >

> > >

> > > witch is pretty useless in fractals.

> > > necro has 3 decent raid builds pretty much in line with other professions. whats the problem?

> >

> > The real issue is that we are tied to boon corrupts. These boon corrupts hold us back in some ways, and are fairly useless, except in fractals where its used a lot.The best usage of it is in fractals and wvw and spvp.

> >

> > Other classes have multiple builds, such as heralds are good in spvp and renegade is probably good in raids.

> >

> > Mesmers are a prime example of a class that is good in all 3.They got mirage who is good in spvp you got chronomancer buff god, and power and condi god, or you could go mirage who is also really good at condi.

> >

> > Now I know that its unfair that every class has their problem.I heard for instance that revenants are locked into doing some sorta sword build in herald, because other stuff suck hard, but at least they got godly dps in raids and are desired.

> >

> > pushing reaper is a problem, because damage lowers our shroud a lot, and we got a 10 second or so plus we need those 10 sec for getting more energy and possibly more.

> >

> >

> >

>

> i really can´t say anything about pvp, and wvw it would be more about hearsay, so i won´t talk about that.

> but as far as i can see in your everyday pug/static runs, dps scourge is doing fine, support scourge is doing fine, and even power reaper is doing fine. will all of them be included in speeclear runs? probaply not, but most other professions won´t be neither. to me it seams its in a good spots atm, with decent build choice, and even some meta usage on various bosses. im sorry to say but complains about necro on the forum tends to be a bit overdramatic. (Edit: not to offend anyone, most complains about every class are)

Fractals is less a issue, because things like boon corrupt really stand out.Even condi corrupts are very powerful in groups, since you got a lot of enemies who spam boons all day long, so of course scourge will be very very strong in fractals.

Raids is still a issue though. Even though reaper isn't that far behind: Around 30 to 31k dps which is about 2 to 3k behind most classes who are full dps. that is still enough for the leader to say: Hey we don't want you because you don't offer much of anything in raids besides dps on reaper, and even that isn't that great. I believe someone said something about the dps ceiling, and that has to do with the problem of maintaining the shroud, which in turn effects your dps, since you get a lot of quickness in shroud while attacking,

Also golems are misleading anyways.They don't attack, they don't move around, and there isn't anything happening around.Even karn the indominable has attacks where you are forced to run away, and have things that teleport you around.Even the slightest thing will dramatically lower your dps in a raid.

> @"Axl.8924" said:

> > @"sigur.9453" said:

> > > @"Axl.8924" said:

> > > > @"sigur.9453" said:

> > > > > @"Nimon.7840" said:

> > > > > > @"Eutuxia.1537" said:

> > > > > > > @"Farkon.2170" said:

> > > > > > > It's really hard to play my favorite class (reaper) in all forms of the game. They suck at pvp, they suck at raiding, they suck at fractals. I always get called out for being a Reaper if I manage to get into a raid or fractal and something goes wrong. It's like playing Shaman all over again in WoW.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Reaper is pretty strong now in pvp and fractals. I think reaper and power herald are in the same boat, 30kish dps in fractals and does crazy burst damage in spvp

> > > > >

> > > > > But rev has a spec that can reach more DPS, necro doesn't.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > witch is pretty useless in fractals.

> > > > necro has 3 decent raid builds pretty much in line with other professions. whats the problem?

> > >

> > > The real issue is that we are tied to boon corrupts. These boon corrupts hold us back in some ways, and are fairly useless, except in fractals where its used a lot.The best usage of it is in fractals and wvw and spvp.

> > >

> > > Other classes have multiple builds, such as heralds are good in spvp and renegade is probably good in raids.

> > >

> > > Mesmers are a prime example of a class that is good in all 3.They got mirage who is good in spvp you got chronomancer buff god, and power and condi god, or you could go mirage who is also really good at condi.

> > >

> > > Now I know that its unfair that every class has their problem.I heard for instance that revenants are locked into doing some sorta sword build in herald, because other stuff suck hard, but at least they got godly dps in raids and are desired.

> > >

> > > pushing reaper is a problem, because damage lowers our shroud a lot, and we got a 10 second or so plus we need those 10 sec for getting more energy and possibly more.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> > i really can´t say anything about pvp, and wvw it would be more about hearsay, so i won´t talk about that.

> > but as far as i can see in your everyday pug/static runs, dps scourge is doing fine, support scourge is doing fine, and even power reaper is doing fine. will all of them be included in speeclear runs? probaply not, but most other professions won´t be neither. to me it seams its in a good spots atm, with decent build choice, and even some meta usage on various bosses. im sorry to say but complains about necro on the forum tends to be a bit overdramatic. (Edit: not to offend anyone, most complains about every class are)

>

> Fractals is less a issue, because things like boon corrupt really stand out.Even condi corrupts are very powerful in groups, since you got a lot of enemies who spam boons all day long, so of course scourge will be very very strong in fractals.

>

> Raids is still a issue though. Even though reaper isn't that far behind: Around 30 to 31k dps which is about 2 to 3k behind most classes who are full dps. that is still enough for the leader to say: Hey we don't want you because you don't offer much of anything in raids besides dps on reaper, and even that isn't that great. I believe someone said something about the dps ceiling, and that has to do with the problem of maintaining the shroud, which in turn effects your dps, since you get a lot of quickness in shroud while attacking,

i can only speak for myself here, but if i command, i´d prefer a good reaper player over a mediocre "flavour of the month top dps" player 100% of the time. if the dps of a player sucks (compared to the rest of the team and unter consideration of mechanics) s/he will propably be kicked, or at least asked what the problem was. 2nd time, goodbye. i don´t see to many commis that handly this another way. obviously if you ask for a condi class, and a reaper joins, you wont get the spot. im not denying that there are also some rotten eg commis, but they are far from the mayority. and even then, its their group, whatever. it´s not like gw2 is the most "twink" friendly mmo i have ever played.

> @"DragonFury.6243" said:

> > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > @"Axl.8924" said:

> > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > @"Axl.8924" said:

> > > > > If there is a problem with something that is unbalanced as in underpowered or something of the like, then the only way to get that across, is to post on a forum while playing the game and giving out ideas about what to change, with others like that.(As long as we are respectful) So as long as we enact in civil discourse, then we are fine.

> > > > >

> > > > ... and how well do you think that works? I mean, express opinions but if anyone thinks that Anet hasn't already got the message, there is something wrong with how that person thinks.

> > > >

> > > > Again, the balancing is either so slow or semi-random, that the idea people take the extra care to team with classes they want to play is not an unreasonable response to the thread. Hundreds of compounding complaint threads do not get people what they want (this much should be obvious to ever single person by now); learning to team with their chosen class does.

> > > >

> > > > The worst part is that the OP admits he went and found a team ... so what's the problem here? What is the thread about? Are we supposed to make a thread everytime we team with necro? Not sure what that accomplishes.

> > >

> > > In other games, when people complain, there is definitely some reaction from the staff of said MMO, especially if its a lot of angry people.

> > >

> > > Anytime necro is felt to be too strong, there are plenty of voices, and anytime necro players feel like they are at too much a severe advantage, they complain on the forum, and there are quite a lot of angry necros about the scourge thing.

> > >

> > > Lastly: What I am asking for, is to make necros fun.I am not asking to nerf every class so that necro stands out, and I don't want them to be overpowered, just powerful enough that in regular fractals, cms and raids I can be taken, not ignored and insulted because I am a necro.

> > >

> >

> > So what makes you think Anet isn't responding? If you think they don't, then what makes you think adding another complaint thread is an effective method to get what you want? Again, how well do you think this is working? I've played other games ... they aren't any different than this one in how they develop the game. Anet is not exceptional. Lastly, what is fun doesn't necessarily mean balanced, and is subjective anyways. If it's not fun for you, that's not an Anet problem; they can't make every part of the game fun for every player.

> >

> > The OP was given advice to address his problem,and even admits he got a team and completed the content anyways. Still can't figure out what this thread exists, other than exhibiting that he wants to play how he wants while completely disregarding other people that want to play how they want. What this thread illustrates is basically nothing; we know how necro's are treated and know some teams will kick on sight. If you don't like being treated that way, you have to learn how to team with the class; that's not exceptional to necro either. You have to learn to team with EVERY class in this game; meta changes all the time. If you want to just join PUG groups that want optimal classes, they can picky about how they want to play and you have to respect that's OK for them to be that way, unlike the OP.

>

> player want to play how they want which mean no necro then why we have necro in pve

> you keep ignore the fact that their is a profession in the game that have no role in end game content

Except that's not true; you're simply being sensational because you think making this an "all-black, no-white" kind of problem will make it more pressing to Anet to fix. YOU don't have necro in PVE because you don't know how to get teams with it.

You have to learn how to team with the class you want to play. This applies to **every** class in the game. It's the price you pay for playing how you want and that's not limited to Necro.

> @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > @"DragonFury.6243" said:

> > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > @"Axl.8924" said:

> > > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > @"Axl.8924" said:

> > > > > > If there is a problem with something that is unbalanced as in underpowered or something of the like, then the only way to get that across, is to post on a forum while playing the game and giving out ideas about what to change, with others like that.(As long as we are respectful) So as long as we enact in civil discourse, then we are fine.

> > > > > >

> > > > > ... and how well do you think that works? I mean, express opinions but if anyone thinks that Anet hasn't already got the message, there is something wrong with how that person thinks.

> > > > >

> > > > > Again, the balancing is either so slow or semi-random, that the idea people take the extra care to team with classes they want to play is not an unreasonable response to the thread. Hundreds of compounding complaint threads do not get people what they want (this much should be obvious to ever single person by now); learning to team with their chosen class does.

> > > > >

> > > > > The worst part is that the OP admits he went and found a team ... so what's the problem here? What is the thread about? Are we supposed to make a thread everytime we team with necro? Not sure what that accomplishes.

> > > >

> > > > In other games, when people complain, there is definitely some reaction from the staff of said MMO, especially if its a lot of angry people.

> > > >

> > > > Anytime necro is felt to be too strong, there are plenty of voices, and anytime necro players feel like they are at too much a severe advantage, they complain on the forum, and there are quite a lot of angry necros about the scourge thing.

> > > >

> > > > Lastly: What I am asking for, is to make necros fun.I am not asking to nerf every class so that necro stands out, and I don't want them to be overpowered, just powerful enough that in regular fractals, cms and raids I can be taken, not ignored and insulted because I am a necro.

> > > >

> > >

> > > So what makes you think Anet isn't responding? If you think they don't, then what makes you think adding another complaint thread is an effective method to get what you want? Again, how well do you think this is working? I've played other games ... they aren't any different than this one in how they develop the game. Anet is not exceptional. Lastly, what is fun doesn't necessarily mean balanced, and is subjective anyways. If it's not fun for you, that's not an Anet problem; they can't make every part of the game fun for every player.

> > >

> > > The OP was given advice to address his problem,and even admits he got a team and completed the content anyways. Still can't figure out what this thread exists, other than exhibiting that he wants to play how he wants while completely disregarding other people that want to play how they want. What this thread illustrates is basically nothing; we know how necro's are treated and know some teams will kick on sight. If you don't like being treated that way, you have to learn how to team with the class; that's not exceptional to necro either. You have to learn to team with EVERY class in this game; meta changes all the time. If you want to just join PUG groups that want optimal classes, they can picky about how they want to play and you have to respect that's OK for them to be that way, unlike the OP.

> >

> > player want to play how they want which mean no necro then why we have necro in pve

> > you keep ignore the fact that their is a profession in the game that have no role in end game content

>

> Except that's not true; you're simply being sensational because you think making this an "all-black, no-white" kind of problem will make it more pressing to Anet to fix. YOU don't have necro in PVE because you don't know how to get teams with it.

>

> You have to learn how to team with the class you want to play. This applies to **every** class in the game. It's the price you pay for playing how you want and that's not limited to Necro.

>

>

no

clearly **YOU** dont know what is necro in PvE because i did mentioned what are the roles that necro have in end game content other that that you ll never team up with any team

the current roles are

1- necro have the lowest dps in end game content (cdps or pdps) so you ll never considered as dps so necro have no role in that

2- necro support have limited role in end game content ( qadim kiter healer )

3- end game content mechanic wise necro have a limited role (reaper solo lamp 1 and 2 \epi in Soulless Horror and Mursaat Overseer)

so in the end you want me to use my necro only in W4 boss 2 , W5 boss 1 and W6 boss 3 and that is it

i dare to tell me necro have more role than that

and before you tell me the condition removal in Dhuum they want SBbs for that

at least Anet should buff necro dps by 3k and i dont want them to buff scourge skills or reaper shroud or death shroud i want them to buff Corruption skill for cdps and wells skills for pdps or something like that for future necro elite i dont want the 70% of the damage come from the elite only i want more than 50% of necro damage come from core skill/traits so when Anet nerf the elite because of PvP or WvW at least necro retain some of his dps in PvE

the buff that i want in pve only ofc

> @"Sephylon.4938" said:

> > @"Dace.8173" said:

> > > @"Farkon.2170" said:

> > > It's really hard to play my favorite class (reaper) in all forms of the game. They suck at pvp, they suck at raiding, they suck at fractals. I always get called out for being a Reaper if I manage to get into a raid or fractal and something goes wrong. It's like playing Shaman all over again in WoW.

> >

> > Really? They suck at PvP. Really?

>

> Play 1 with out a pocket healer and watch it drop like a rock

whoa whoa whoa you mean to tell me that in a team based game your class has a specific team-role?

thats UNBELIEVABLE , i mean....thats crazy, every class should be able to do 1v1 and team fight and do everything

this is a fps after all

wait what?

> > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > @"DragonFury.6243" said:

> > > > > @"Axl.8924" said:

> > > > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > > @"Axl.8924" said:

> > > > > > > If there is a problem with something that is unbalanced as in underpowered or something of the like, then the only way to get that across, is to post on a forum while playing the game and giving out ideas about what to change, with others like that.(As long as we are respectful) So as long as we enact in civil discourse, then we are fine.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > ... and how well do you think that works? I mean, express opinions but if anyone thinks that Anet hasn't already got the message, there is something wrong with how that person thinks.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Again, the balancing is either so slow or semi-random, that the idea people take the extra care to team with classes they want to play is not an unreasonable response to the thread. Hundreds of compounding complaint threads do not get people what they want (this much should be obvious to ever single person by now); learning to team with their chosen class does.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The worst part is that the OP admits he went and found a team ... so what's the problem here? What is the thread about? Are we supposed to make a thread everytime we team with necro? Not sure what that accomplishes.

> > > > >

> > > > > In other games, when people complain, there is definitely some reaction from the staff of said MMO, especially if its a lot of angry people.

> > > > >

> > > > > Anytime necro is felt to be too strong, there are plenty of voices, and anytime necro players feel like they are at too much a severe advantage, they complain on the forum, and there are quite a lot of angry necros about the scourge thing.

> > > > >

> > > > > Lastly: What I am asking for, is to make necros fun.I am not asking to nerf every class so that necro stands out, and I don't want them to be overpowered, just powerful enough that in regular fractals, cms and raids I can be taken, not ignored and insulted because I am a necro.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > So what makes you think Anet isn't responding? If you think they don't, then what makes you think adding another complaint thread is an effective method to get what you want? Again, how well do you think this is working? I've played other games ... they aren't any different than this one in how they develop the game. Anet is not exceptional. Lastly, what is fun doesn't necessarily mean balanced, and is subjective anyways. If it's not fun for you, that's not an Anet problem; they can't make every part of the game fun for every player.

> > > >

> > > > The OP was given advice to address his problem,and even admits he got a team and completed the content anyways. Still can't figure out what this thread exists, other than exhibiting that he wants to play how he wants while completely disregarding other people that want to play how they want. What this thread illustrates is basically nothing; we know how necro's are treated and know some teams will kick on sight. If you don't like being treated that way, you have to learn how to team with the class; that's not exceptional to necro either. You have to learn to team with EVERY class in this game; meta changes all the time. If you want to just join PUG groups that want optimal classes, they can picky about how they want to play and you have to respect that's OK for them to be that way, unlike the OP.

> > >

> > > player want to play how they want which mean no necro then why we have necro in pve

> > > you keep ignore the fact that their is a profession in the game that have no role in end game content

> >

> > Except that's not true; you're simply being sensational because you think making this an "all-black, no-white" kind of problem will make it more pressing to Anet to fix. YOU don't have necro in PVE because you don't know how to get teams with it.

> >

> > You have to learn how to team with the class you want to play. This applies to **every** class in the game. It's the price you pay for playing how you want and that's not limited to Necro.

> >

> >

>

> no

> clearly **YOU** dont know what is necro in PvE because i did mentioned what are the roles that necro have in end game content other that that you ll never team up with any team

This isn't a debate about what you think I do or don't know.

If a player knows how to team with their class, they get teams. Clearly, you have some learning to do.

> no

> clearly **YOU** dont know what is necro in PvE because i did mentioned what are the roles that necro have in end game content other that that you ll never team up with any team

> the current roles are

> 1- necro have the lowest dps in end game content (cdps or pdps) so you ll never considered as dps so necro have no role in that

> 2- necro support have limited role in end game content ( qadim kiter healer )

> 3- end game content mechanic wise necro have a limited role (reaper solo lamp 1 and 2 \epi in Soulless Horror and Mursaat Overseer)

> so in the end you want me to use my necro only in W4 boss 2 , W5 boss 1 and W6 boss 3 and that is it

>

>

> i dare to tell me necro have more role than that

> and before you tell me the condition removal in Dhuum they want SBbs for that

>

> at least Anet should buff necro dps by 3k and i dont want them to buff scourge skills or reaper shroud or death shroud i want them to buff Corruption skill for cdps and wells skills for pdps or something like that for future necro elite i dont want the 70% of the damage come from the elite only i want more than 50% of necro damage come from core skill/traits so when Anet nerf the elite because of PvP or WvW at least necro retain some of his dps in PvE

>

> the buff that i want in pve only ofc

I don't think you understand what @"Obtena.7952" is saying. They aren't talking about specific builds or specific roles but the day to day mechanics of getting on a team, I.E. how to find a team to play on. So basically, if I'm playing Weaver, what steps do I need to take as a Weaver player to get on the team. If I'm playing Holosmith, what steps do I need to take to get on a team. This goes beyond the indivudal build mechanics and more or less into the social mechanics of the game.

Which is what creates the problem. One of the reasons why ANet doesn't just buff Corruption skills or buff Well skills or any other skills, I suspect, is that in all likeyhood those skills, from a purely mechanical game balance POV, are balanced for what they are intended to do. The core problem is that the limiations placed on Necromancer for PvE content are artifical in nature. Necromancer players who have done PvE end game content have reported being able to do the job. So the issue isn't that they can't mechaniclly perform at the level needed to do end game content. However, due to people's indivudal desires for a specfic level of effiency, they get left out. Since part of the issue involved is player community driven a straight up buff to DPS output isn't likely to produce the results you are looking for or be deemed as properly balanced for how those skills are intended to perform.

It is difficult to fix artifical issues with straight up buffs to skills.

> @"Amaranthe.3578" said:

> > @"Sephylon.4938" said:

> > > @"Dace.8173" said:

> > >

> > > Really? They suck at PvP. Really?

> >

> > Play 1 with out a pocket healer and watch it drop like a rock

>

> whoa whoa whoa you mean to tell me that in a team based game your class has a specific team-role?

> thats UNBELIEVABLE , i mean....thats crazy, every class should be able to do 1v1 and team fight and do everything

> this is a fps after all

> wait what?

I know right!!!

> @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > @"DragonFury.6243" said:

> > > > > > @"Axl.8924" said:

> > > > > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Axl.8924" said:

> > > > > > > > If there is a problem with something that is unbalanced as in underpowered or something of the like, then the only way to get that across, is to post on a forum while playing the game and giving out ideas about what to change, with others like that.(As long as we are respectful) So as long as we enact in civil discourse, then we are fine.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > ... and how well do you think that works? I mean, express opinions but if anyone thinks that Anet hasn't already got the message, there is something wrong with how that person thinks.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Again, the balancing is either so slow or semi-random, that the idea people take the extra care to team with classes they want to play is not an unreasonable response to the thread. Hundreds of compounding complaint threads do not get people what they want (this much should be obvious to ever single person by now); learning to team with their chosen class does.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > The worst part is that the OP admits he went and found a team ... so what's the problem here? What is the thread about? Are we supposed to make a thread everytime we team with necro? Not sure what that accomplishes.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > In other games, when people complain, there is definitely some reaction from the staff of said MMO, especially if its a lot of angry people.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Anytime necro is felt to be too strong, there are plenty of voices, and anytime necro players feel like they are at too much a severe advantage, they complain on the forum, and there are quite a lot of angry necros about the scourge thing.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Lastly: What I am asking for, is to make necros fun.I am not asking to nerf every class so that necro stands out, and I don't want them to be overpowered, just powerful enough that in regular fractals, cms and raids I can be taken, not ignored and insulted because I am a necro.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > So what makes you think Anet isn't responding? If you think they don't, then what makes you think adding another complaint thread is an effective method to get what you want? Again, how well do you think this is working? I've played other games ... they aren't any different than this one in how they develop the game. Anet is not exceptional. Lastly, what is fun doesn't necessarily mean balanced, and is subjective anyways. If it's not fun for you, that's not an Anet problem; they can't make every part of the game fun for every player.

> > > > >

> > > > > The OP was given advice to address his problem,and even admits he got a team and completed the content anyways. Still can't figure out what this thread exists, other than exhibiting that he wants to play how he wants while completely disregarding other people that want to play how they want. What this thread illustrates is basically nothing; we know how necro's are treated and know some teams will kick on sight. If you don't like being treated that way, you have to learn how to team with the class; that's not exceptional to necro either. You have to learn to team with EVERY class in this game; meta changes all the time. If you want to just join PUG groups that want optimal classes, they can picky about how they want to play and you have to respect that's OK for them to be that way, unlike the OP.

> > > >

> > > > player want to play how they want which mean no necro then why we have necro in pve

> > > > you keep ignore the fact that their is a profession in the game that have no role in end game content

> > >

> > > Except that's not true; you're simply being sensational because you think making this an "all-black, no-white" kind of problem will make it more pressing to Anet to fix. YOU don't have necro in PVE because you don't know how to get teams with it.

> > >

> > > You have to learn how to team with the class you want to play. This applies to **every** class in the game. It's the price you pay for playing how you want and that's not limited to Necro.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > no

> > clearly **YOU** dont know what is necro in PvE because i did mentioned what are the roles that necro have in end game content other that that you ll never team up with any team

>

> This isn't a debate about what you think I do or don't know.

>

> If a player knows how to team with their class, they get teams. Clearly, you have some learning to do.

then Clearly, you know nothing about necro in PvE end game

please learn and educate yourself about necro in PvE end game then come to debate/ discuss on the forum

that why i keep telling you word mean nothing without actions

> > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > @"DragonFury.6243" said:

> > > > > > > @"Axl.8924" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Axl.8924" said:

> > > > > > > > > If there is a problem with something that is unbalanced as in underpowered or something of the like, then the only way to get that across, is to post on a forum while playing the game and giving out ideas about what to change, with others like that.(As long as we are respectful) So as long as we enact in civil discourse, then we are fine.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > ... and how well do you think that works? I mean, express opinions but if anyone thinks that Anet hasn't already got the message, there is something wrong with how that person thinks.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Again, the balancing is either so slow or semi-random, that the idea people take the extra care to team with classes they want to play is not an unreasonable response to the thread. Hundreds of compounding complaint threads do not get people what they want (this much should be obvious to ever single person by now); learning to team with their chosen class does.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > The worst part is that the OP admits he went and found a team ... so what's the problem here? What is the thread about? Are we supposed to make a thread everytime we team with necro? Not sure what that accomplishes.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > In other games, when people complain, there is definitely some reaction from the staff of said MMO, especially if its a lot of angry people.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Anytime necro is felt to be too strong, there are plenty of voices, and anytime necro players feel like they are at too much a severe advantage, they complain on the forum, and there are quite a lot of angry necros about the scourge thing.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Lastly: What I am asking for, is to make necros fun.I am not asking to nerf every class so that necro stands out, and I don't want them to be overpowered, just powerful enough that in regular fractals, cms and raids I can be taken, not ignored and insulted because I am a necro.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > So what makes you think Anet isn't responding? If you think they don't, then what makes you think adding another complaint thread is an effective method to get what you want? Again, how well do you think this is working? I've played other games ... they aren't any different than this one in how they develop the game. Anet is not exceptional. Lastly, what is fun doesn't necessarily mean balanced, and is subjective anyways. If it's not fun for you, that's not an Anet problem; they can't make every part of the game fun for every player.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The OP was given advice to address his problem,and even admits he got a team and completed the content anyways. Still can't figure out what this thread exists, other than exhibiting that he wants to play how he wants while completely disregarding other people that want to play how they want. What this thread illustrates is basically nothing; we know how necro's are treated and know some teams will kick on sight. If you don't like being treated that way, you have to learn how to team with the class; that's not exceptional to necro either. You have to learn to team with EVERY class in this game; meta changes all the time. If you want to just join PUG groups that want optimal classes, they can picky about how they want to play and you have to respect that's OK for them to be that way, unlike the OP.

> > > > >

> > > > > player want to play how they want which mean no necro then why we have necro in pve

> > > > > you keep ignore the fact that their is a profession in the game that have no role in end game content

> > > >

> > > > Except that's not true; you're simply being sensational because you think making this an "all-black, no-white" kind of problem will make it more pressing to Anet to fix. YOU don't have necro in PVE because you don't know how to get teams with it.

> > > >

> > > > You have to learn how to team with the class you want to play. This applies to **every** class in the game. It's the price you pay for playing how you want and that's not limited to Necro.

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > no

> > > clearly **YOU** dont know what is necro in PvE because i did mentioned what are the roles that necro have in end game content other that that you ll never team up with any team

> >

> > This isn't a debate about what you think I do or don't know.

> >

> > If a player knows how to team with their class, they get teams. Clearly, you have some learning to do.

>

> then Clearly, you know nothing about necro in PvE end game

> please learn and educate yourself about necro in PvE end game then come to debate/ discuss on the forum

> that why i keep telling you word mean nothing without actions

Right ... I know nothing, even though I have no problems teaming with mine and you don't. /shrug.

> @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > @"DragonFury.6243" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Axl.8924" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Axl.8924" said:

> > > > > > > > > > If there is a problem with something that is unbalanced as in underpowered or something of the like, then the only way to get that across, is to post on a forum while playing the game and giving out ideas about what to change, with others like that.(As long as we are respectful) So as long as we enact in civil discourse, then we are fine.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > ... and how well do you think that works? I mean, express opinions but if anyone thinks that Anet hasn't already got the message, there is something wrong with how that person thinks.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Again, the balancing is either so slow or semi-random, that the idea people take the extra care to team with classes they want to play is not an unreasonable response to the thread. Hundreds of compounding complaint threads do not get people what they want (this much should be obvious to ever single person by now); learning to team with their chosen class does.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > The worst part is that the OP admits he went and found a team ... so what's the problem here? What is the thread about? Are we supposed to make a thread everytime we team with necro? Not sure what that accomplishes.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > In other games, when people complain, there is definitely some reaction from the staff of said MMO, especially if its a lot of angry people.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Anytime necro is felt to be too strong, there are plenty of voices, and anytime necro players feel like they are at too much a severe advantage, they complain on the forum, and there are quite a lot of angry necros about the scourge thing.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Lastly: What I am asking for, is to make necros fun.I am not asking to nerf every class so that necro stands out, and I don't want them to be overpowered, just powerful enough that in regular fractals, cms and raids I can be taken, not ignored and insulted because I am a necro.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > So what makes you think Anet isn't responding? If you think they don't, then what makes you think adding another complaint thread is an effective method to get what you want? Again, how well do you think this is working? I've played other games ... they aren't any different than this one in how they develop the game. Anet is not exceptional. Lastly, what is fun doesn't necessarily mean balanced, and is subjective anyways. If it's not fun for you, that's not an Anet problem; they can't make every part of the game fun for every player.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > The OP was given advice to address his problem,and even admits he got a team and completed the content anyways. Still can't figure out what this thread exists, other than exhibiting that he wants to play how he wants while completely disregarding other people that want to play how they want. What this thread illustrates is basically nothing; we know how necro's are treated and know some teams will kick on sight. If you don't like being treated that way, you have to learn how to team with the class; that's not exceptional to necro either. You have to learn to team with EVERY class in this game; meta changes all the time. If you want to just join PUG groups that want optimal classes, they can picky about how they want to play and you have to respect that's OK for them to be that way, unlike the OP.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > player want to play how they want which mean no necro then why we have necro in pve

> > > > > > you keep ignore the fact that their is a profession in the game that have no role in end game content

> > > > >

> > > > > Except that's not true; you're simply being sensational because you think making this an "all-black, no-white" kind of problem will make it more pressing to Anet to fix. YOU don't have necro in PVE because you don't know how to get teams with it.

> > > > >

> > > > > You have to learn how to team with the class you want to play. This applies to **every** class in the game. It's the price you pay for playing how you want and that's not limited to Necro.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > no

> > > > clearly **YOU** dont know what is necro in PvE because i did mentioned what are the roles that necro have in end game content other that that you ll never team up with any team

> > >

> > > This isn't a debate about what you think I do or don't know.

> > >

> > > If a player knows how to team with their class, they get teams. Clearly, you have some learning to do.

> >

> > then Clearly, you know nothing about necro in PvE end game

> > please learn and educate yourself about necro in PvE end game then come to debate/ discuss on the forum

> > that why i keep telling you word mean nothing without actions

>

> Right ... I know nothing, even though I have no problems teaming with mine and you don't. /shrug.

LMAO

you keep make this about me cant team up which is pathetic

i did told you that they did say on the LFG that they want a dps with certain KP and i had both so that is a teaming up problem please

> > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > > @"DragonFury.6243" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Axl.8924" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Axl.8924" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > If there is a problem with something that is unbalanced as in underpowered or something of the like, then the only way to get that across, is to post on a forum while playing the game and giving out ideas about what to change, with others like that.(As long as we are respectful) So as long as we enact in civil discourse, then we are fine.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > ... and how well do you think that works? I mean, express opinions but if anyone thinks that Anet hasn't already got the message, there is something wrong with how that person thinks.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Again, the balancing is either so slow or semi-random, that the idea people take the extra care to team with classes they want to play is not an unreasonable response to the thread. Hundreds of compounding complaint threads do not get people what they want (this much should be obvious to ever single person by now); learning to team with their chosen class does.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > The worst part is that the OP admits he went and found a team ... so what's the problem here? What is the thread about? Are we supposed to make a thread everytime we team with necro? Not sure what that accomplishes.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > In other games, when people complain, there is definitely some reaction from the staff of said MMO, especially if its a lot of angry people.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Anytime necro is felt to be too strong, there are plenty of voices, and anytime necro players feel like they are at too much a severe advantage, they complain on the forum, and there are quite a lot of angry necros about the scourge thing.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Lastly: What I am asking for, is to make necros fun.I am not asking to nerf every class so that necro stands out, and I don't want them to be overpowered, just powerful enough that in regular fractals, cms and raids I can be taken, not ignored and insulted because I am a necro.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > So what makes you think Anet isn't responding? If you think they don't, then what makes you think adding another complaint thread is an effective method to get what you want? Again, how well do you think this is working? I've played other games ... they aren't any different than this one in how they develop the game. Anet is not exceptional. Lastly, what is fun doesn't necessarily mean balanced, and is subjective anyways. If it's not fun for you, that's not an Anet problem; they can't make every part of the game fun for every player.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > The OP was given advice to address his problem,and even admits he got a team and completed the content anyways. Still can't figure out what this thread exists, other than exhibiting that he wants to play how he wants while completely disregarding other people that want to play how they want. What this thread illustrates is basically nothing; we know how necro's are treated and know some teams will kick on sight. If you don't like being treated that way, you have to learn how to team with the class; that's not exceptional to necro either. You have to learn to team with EVERY class in this game; meta changes all the time. If you want to just join PUG groups that want optimal classes, they can picky about how they want to play and you have to respect that's OK for them to be that way, unlike the OP.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > player want to play how they want which mean no necro then why we have necro in pve

> > > > > > > you keep ignore the fact that their is a profession in the game that have no role in end game content

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Except that's not true; you're simply being sensational because you think making this an "all-black, no-white" kind of problem will make it more pressing to Anet to fix. YOU don't have necro in PVE because you don't know how to get teams with it.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > You have to learn how to team with the class you want to play. This applies to **every** class in the game. It's the price you pay for playing how you want and that's not limited to Necro.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > no

> > > > > clearly **YOU** dont know what is necro in PvE because i did mentioned what are the roles that necro have in end game content other that that you ll never team up with any team

> > > >

> > > > This isn't a debate about what you think I do or don't know.

> > > >

> > > > If a player knows how to team with their class, they get teams. Clearly, you have some learning to do.

> > >

> > > then Clearly, you know nothing about necro in PvE end game

> > > please learn and educate yourself about necro in PvE end game then come to debate/ discuss on the forum

> > > that why i keep telling you word mean nothing without actions

> >

> > Right ... I know nothing, even though I have no problems teaming with mine and you don't. /shrug.

>

> LMAO

> you keep make this about me cant team up which is pathetic

> i did told you that they did say on the LFG that they want a dps with certain KP and i had both so that is a teaming up problem please

>

>

It's not pathetic; you are the one going on and making threads about having problems teaming with your necro. I don't have that problem, I'm not making these threads. Must be because I don't know anything about Necro in PVE.

> @"Dace.8173" said:

> > no

> > clearly **YOU** dont know what is necro in PvE because i did mentioned what are the roles that necro have in end game content other that that you ll never team up with any team

> > the current roles are

> > 1- necro have the lowest dps in end game content (cdps or pdps) so you ll never considered as dps so necro have no role in that

> > 2- necro support have limited role in end game content ( qadim kiter healer )

> > 3- end game content mechanic wise necro have a limited role (reaper solo lamp 1 and 2 \epi in Soulless Horror and Mursaat Overseer)

> > so in the end you want me to use my necro only in W4 boss 2 , W5 boss 1 and W6 boss 3 and that is it

> >

> >

> > i dare to tell me necro have more role than that

> > and before you tell me the condition removal in Dhuum they want SBbs for that

> >

> > at least Anet should buff necro dps by 3k and i dont want them to buff scourge skills or reaper shroud or death shroud i want them to buff Corruption skill for cdps and wells skills for pdps or something like that for future necro elite i dont want the 70% of the damage come from the elite only i want more than 50% of necro damage come from core skill/traits so when Anet nerf the elite because of PvP or WvW at least necro retain some of his dps in PvE

> >

> > the buff that i want in pve only ofc

>

> I don't think you understand what @"Obtena.7952" is saying. They aren't talking about specific builds or specific roles but the day to day mechanics of getting on a team, I.E. how to find a team to play on. So basically, if I'm playing Weaver, what steps do I need to take as a Weaver player to get on the team. If I'm playing Holosmith, what steps do I need to take to get on a team. This goes beyond the indivudal build mechanics and more or less into the social mechanics of the game.

>

> Which is what creates the problem. One of the reasons why ANet doesn't just buff Corruption skills or buff Well skills or any other skills, I suspect, is that in all likeyhood those skills, from a purely mechanical game balance POV, are balanced for what they are intended to do. The core problem is that the limiations placed on Necromancer for PvE content are artifical in nature. Necromancer players who have done PvE end game content have reported being able to do the job. So the issue isn't that they can't mechaniclly perform at the level needed to do end game content. However, due to people's indivudal desires for a specfic level of effiency, they get left out. Since part of the issue involved is player community driven a straight up buff to DPS output isn't likely to produce the results you are looking for or be deemed as properly balanced for how those skills are intended to perform.

that is not true necro have the lowest dps and that is the fact if you dont believe me then please post a full clear W5 or W6 with 6 necro in your squad as a dps role and see the result

i keep tell Obtena that word mean nothing without actions

> > @"Dace.8173" said:

> > > no

> > > clearly **YOU** dont know what is necro in PvE because i did mentioned what are the roles that necro have in end game content other that that you ll never team up with any team

> > > the current roles are

> > > 1- necro have the lowest dps in end game content (cdps or pdps) so you ll never considered as dps so necro have no role in that

> > > 2- necro support have limited role in end game content ( qadim kiter healer )

> > > 3- end game content mechanic wise necro have a limited role (reaper solo lamp 1 and 2 \epi in Soulless Horror and Mursaat Overseer)

> > > so in the end you want me to use my necro only in W4 boss 2 , W5 boss 1 and W6 boss 3 and that is it

> > >

> > >

> > > i dare to tell me necro have more role than that

> > > and before you tell me the condition removal in Dhuum they want SBbs for that

> > >

> > > at least Anet should buff necro dps by 3k and i dont want them to buff scourge skills or reaper shroud or death shroud i want them to buff Corruption skill for cdps and wells skills for pdps or something like that for future necro elite i dont want the 70% of the damage come from the elite only i want more than 50% of necro damage come from core skill/traits so when Anet nerf the elite because of PvP or WvW at least necro retain some of his dps in PvE

> > >

> > > the buff that i want in pve only ofc

> >

> > I don't think you understand what @"Obtena.7952" is saying. They aren't talking about specific builds or specific roles but the day to day mechanics of getting on a team, I.E. how to find a team to play on. So basically, if I'm playing Weaver, what steps do I need to take as a Weaver player to get on the team. If I'm playing Holosmith, what steps do I need to take to get on a team. This goes beyond the indivudal build mechanics and more or less into the social mechanics of the game.

> >

> > Which is what creates the problem. One of the reasons why ANet doesn't just buff Corruption skills or buff Well skills or any other skills, I suspect, is that in all likeyhood those skills, from a purely mechanical game balance POV, are balanced for what they are intended to do. The core problem is that the limiations placed on Necromancer for PvE content are artifical in nature. Necromancer players who have done PvE end game content have reported being able to do the job. So the issue isn't that they can't mechaniclly perform at the level needed to do end game content. However, due to people's indivudal desires for a specfic level of effiency, they get left out. Since part of the issue involved is player community driven a straight up buff to DPS output isn't likely to produce the results you are looking for or be deemed as properly balanced for how those skills are intended to perform.

> that is not true necro have the lowest dps and that is the fact if you dont believe me then please post a full clear W5 or W6 with 6 necro in your squad as a dps role and see the result

> i keep tell Obtena that word mean nothing without actions

It's not true you don't understand what I'm saying? Clearly.

No seriously, you do realize that some people have figured out how to get teams with necro regardless of what you think of their DPS or whatever other deficiency they have right? What Dace says is correct, you're just being stubborn and unwilling to accept it. Your loss.

> @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > @"DragonFury.6243" said:

> > > > > > > > @"DragonFury.6243" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Axl.8924" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"Axl.8924" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > If there is a problem with something that is unbalanced as in underpowered or something of the like, then the only way to get that across, is to post on a forum while playing the game and giving out ideas about what to change, with others like that.(As long as we are respectful) So as long as we enact in civil discourse, then we are fine.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > ... and how well do you think that works? I mean, express opinions but if anyone thinks that Anet hasn't already got the message, there is something wrong with how that person thinks.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Again, the balancing is either so slow or semi-random, that the idea people take the extra care to team with classes they want to play is not an unreasonable response to the thread. Hundreds of compounding complaint threads do not get people what they want (this much should be obvious to ever single person by now); learning to team with their chosen class does.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > The worst part is that the OP admits he went and found a team ... so what's the problem here? What is the thread about? Are we supposed to make a thread everytime we team with necro? Not sure what that accomplishes.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > In other games, when people complain, there is definitely some reaction from the staff of said MMO, especially if its a lot of angry people.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Anytime necro is felt to be too strong, there are plenty of voices, and anytime necro players feel like they are at too much a severe advantage, they complain on the forum, and there are quite a lot of angry necros about the scourge thing.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Lastly: What I am asking for, is to make necros fun.I am not asking to nerf every class so that necro stands out, and I don't want them to be overpowered, just powerful enough that in regular fractals, cms and raids I can be taken, not ignored and insulted because I am a necro.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > So what makes you think Anet isn't responding? If you think they don't, then what makes you think adding another complaint thread is an effective method to get what you want? Again, how well do you think this is working? I've played other games ... they aren't any different than this one in how they develop the game. Anet is not exceptional. Lastly, what is fun doesn't necessarily mean balanced, and is subjective anyways. If it's not fun for you, that's not an Anet problem; they can't make every part of the game fun for every player.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > The OP was given advice to address his problem,and even admits he got a team and completed the content anyways. Still can't figure out what this thread exists, other than exhibiting that he wants to play how he wants while completely disregarding other people that want to play how they want. What this thread illustrates is basically nothing; we know how necro's are treated and know some teams will kick on sight. If you don't like being treated that way, you have to learn how to team with the class; that's not exceptional to necro either. You have to learn to team with EVERY class in this game; meta changes all the time. If you want to just join PUG groups that want optimal classes, they can picky about how they want to play and you have to respect that's OK for them to be that way, unlike the OP.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > player want to play how they want which mean no necro then why we have necro in pve

> > > > > > > > you keep ignore the fact that their is a profession in the game that have no role in end game content

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Except that's not true; you're simply being sensational because you think making this an "all-black, no-white" kind of problem will make it more pressing to Anet to fix. YOU don't have necro in PVE because you don't know how to get teams with it.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > You have to learn how to team with the class you want to play. This applies to **every** class in the game. It's the price you pay for playing how you want and that's not limited to Necro.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > no

> > > > > > clearly **YOU** dont know what is necro in PvE because i did mentioned what are the roles that necro have in end game content other that that you ll never team up with any team

> > > > >

> > > > > This isn't a debate about what you think I do or don't know.

> > > > >

> > > > > If a player knows how to team with their class, they get teams. Clearly, you have some learning to do.

> > > >

> > > > then Clearly, you know nothing about necro in PvE end game

> > > > please learn and educate yourself about necro in PvE end game then come to debate/ discuss on the forum

> > > > that why i keep telling you word mean nothing without actions

> > >

> > > Right ... I know nothing, even though I have no problems teaming with mine and you don't. /shrug.

> >

> > LMAO

> > you keep make this about me cant team up which is pathetic

> > i did told you that they did say on the LFG that they want a dps with certain KP and i had both so that is a teaming up problem please

> >

> >

>

> It's not pathetic; you are the one going on and making threads about having problems teaming with your necro. I don't have that problem. Must be because I don't know anything.

word mean nothing without action post a video of you clearing W6 with 6 necros and see if you gana have problem or not clearing with the lowest dps in the game

> @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > @"Dace.8173" said:

> > > > no

> > > > clearly **YOU** dont know what is necro in PvE because i did mentioned what are the roles that necro have in end game content other that that you ll never team up with any team

> > > > the current roles are

> > > > 1- necro have the lowest dps in end game content (cdps or pdps) so you ll never considered as dps so necro have no role in that

> > > > 2- necro support have limited role in end game content ( qadim kiter healer )

> > > > 3- end game content mechanic wise necro have a limited role (reaper solo lamp 1 and 2 \epi in Soulless Horror and Mursaat Overseer)

> > > > so in the end you want me to use my necro only in W4 boss 2 , W5 boss 1 and W6 boss 3 and that is it

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > i dare to tell me necro have more role than that

> > > > and before you tell me the condition removal in Dhuum they want SBbs for that

> > > >

> > > > at least Anet should buff necro dps by 3k and i dont want them to buff scourge skills or reaper shroud or death shroud i want them to buff Corruption skill for cdps and wells skills for pdps or something like that for future necro elite i dont want the 70% of the damage come from the elite only i want more than 50% of necro damage come from core skill/traits so when Anet nerf the elite because of PvP or WvW at least necro retain some of his dps in PvE

> > > >

> > > > the buff that i want in pve only ofc

> > >

> > > I don't think you understand what @"Obtena.7952" is saying. They aren't talking about specific builds or specific roles but the day to day mechanics of getting on a team, I.E. how to find a team to play on. So basically, if I'm playing Weaver, what steps do I need to take as a Weaver player to get on the team. If I'm playing Holosmith, what steps do I need to take to get on a team. This goes beyond the indivudal build mechanics and more or less into the social mechanics of the game.

> > >

> > > Which is what creates the problem. One of the reasons why ANet doesn't just buff Corruption skills or buff Well skills or any other skills, I suspect, is that in all likeyhood those skills, from a purely mechanical game balance POV, are balanced for what they are intended to do. The core problem is that the limiations placed on Necromancer for PvE content are artifical in nature. Necromancer players who have done PvE end game content have reported being able to do the job. So the issue isn't that they can't mechaniclly perform at the level needed to do end game content. However, due to people's indivudal desires for a specfic level of effiency, they get left out. Since part of the issue involved is player community driven a straight up buff to DPS output isn't likely to produce the results you are looking for or be deemed as properly balanced for how those skills are intended to perform.

> > that is not true necro have the lowest dps and that is the fact if you dont believe me then please post a full clear W5 or W6 with 6 necro in your squad as a dps role and see the result

> > i keep tell Obtena that word mean nothing without actions

>

> It's not true you don't understand what I'm saying? Clearly.

>

> No seriously, you do realize that some people get teams with necro regardless of what you think of their DPS or whatever other deficiency they have right?

do you read the title of this post

No seriously its say thank good we have players that allow necro in end game content

but the fact remain that necro have the lowest dps in the game

> > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > @"Dace.8173" said:

> > > > > no

> > > > > clearly **YOU** dont know what is necro in PvE because i did mentioned what are the roles that necro have in end game content other that that you ll never team up with any team

> > > > > the current roles are

> > > > > 1- necro have the lowest dps in end game content (cdps or pdps) so you ll never considered as dps so necro have no role in that

> > > > > 2- necro support have limited role in end game content ( qadim kiter healer )

> > > > > 3- end game content mechanic wise necro have a limited role (reaper solo lamp 1 and 2 \epi in Soulless Horror and Mursaat Overseer)

> > > > > so in the end you want me to use my necro only in W4 boss 2 , W5 boss 1 and W6 boss 3 and that is it

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > i dare to tell me necro have more role than that

> > > > > and before you tell me the condition removal in Dhuum they want SBbs for that

> > > > >

> > > > > at least Anet should buff necro dps by 3k and i dont want them to buff scourge skills or reaper shroud or death shroud i want them to buff Corruption skill for cdps and wells skills for pdps or something like that for future necro elite i dont want the 70% of the damage come from the elite only i want more than 50% of necro damage come from core skill/traits so when Anet nerf the elite because of PvP or WvW at least necro retain some of his dps in PvE

> > > > >

> > > > > the buff that i want in pve only ofc

> > > >

> > > > I don't think you understand what @"Obtena.7952" is saying. They aren't talking about specific builds or specific roles but the day to day mechanics of getting on a team, I.E. how to find a team to play on. So basically, if I'm playing Weaver, what steps do I need to take as a Weaver player to get on the team. If I'm playing Holosmith, what steps do I need to take to get on a team. This goes beyond the indivudal build mechanics and more or less into the social mechanics of the game.

> > > >

> > > > Which is what creates the problem. One of the reasons why ANet doesn't just buff Corruption skills or buff Well skills or any other skills, I suspect, is that in all likeyhood those skills, from a purely mechanical game balance POV, are balanced for what they are intended to do. The core problem is that the limiations placed on Necromancer for PvE content are artifical in nature. Necromancer players who have done PvE end game content have reported being able to do the job. So the issue isn't that they can't mechaniclly perform at the level needed to do end game content. However, due to people's indivudal desires for a specfic level of effiency, they get left out. Since part of the issue involved is player community driven a straight up buff to DPS output isn't likely to produce the results you are looking for or be deemed as properly balanced for how those skills are intended to perform.

> > > that is not true necro have the lowest dps and that is the fact if you dont believe me then please post a full clear W5 or W6 with 6 necro in your squad as a dps role and see the result

> > > i keep tell Obtena that word mean nothing without actions

> >

> > It's not true you don't understand what I'm saying? Clearly.

> >

> > No seriously, you do realize that some people get teams with necro regardless of what you think of their DPS or whatever other deficiency they have right?

>

> do you read the title of this post

> No seriously its say thank good we have players that allow necro in end game content

> but the fact remain that necro have the lowest dps in the game

Then you proceed to complain how you get teams kicking you for playing one and stories about how you have to swap classes to get a team to complete content ... clever ruse, thinly veiled, but clever.

True Fact: People get teamed playing necros in raids, regardless of what you think of their DPS ranking.