Can we plz get rid of sick em and attack of opportunity?

Zero.3871

> @"Teratus.2859" said:

> Another I hate these skills in PvP erase them from the game posts :P

>

> Well as a main Ranger who doesn't play PvP.. i'm gonna say absolutely not lol

> I like these skills and I don't see why all us PvE and WvW players should have to miss out because you keep getting killed in PvP :P

>

> Skill splitting is the only option Anet.. we need it per game mode or this problem is never going away.. either that or just get rid of PvP and WvW instead :P

>

> Seriously though I really hate when players in one game mode screw over the others by constantly nagging to nerf something.. the game doesn't revolve around you or your preferred game mode.

> Argue for skill splitting instead literally everyone wins that way.

Teratus, the main problem is that the OP wasn't get killed in PvP, but in WvW, that's why he wants Sic'Em to be nerfed:). He met few glass cannon who killed him fast. It is simple like that.

In sPVP (at least in ranked one), glass cannon ranger is not an option.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Dragonzhunter.8506" said:

> > @"Teratus.2859" said:

> > Another I hate these skills in PvP erase them from the game posts :P

> >

> > Well as a main Ranger who doesn't play PvP.. i'm gonna say absolutely not lol

> > I like these skills and I don't see why all us PvE and WvW players should have to miss out because you keep getting killed in PvP :P

> >

> > Skill splitting is the only option Anet.. we need it per game mode or this problem is never going away.. either that or just get rid of PvP and WvW instead :P

> >

> > Seriously though I really hate when players in one game mode screw over the others by constantly nagging to nerf something.. the game doesn't revolve around you or your preferred game mode.

> > Argue for skill splitting instead literally everyone wins that way.

>

> Teratus, the main problem is that the OP wasn't get killed in PvP, but in WvW, that's why he wants Sic'Em to be nerfed:). He met few glass cannon who killed him fast. It is simple like that.

> In sPVP (at least in ranked one), glass cannon ranger is not an option.

Game mode doesn't really matter to the point I was making.

I can relate to frustration regarding certain classes and their mechanics.. to this day I still despise stealth and how easy it is for a Mesmer to screw with players thanks to blinks, clones and stealth etc.

But I'd never want to see any of those things removed from the game because they make me salty.. that would just make me look like a jerk.

There is no reason any class should have to suffer in any game mode because of complaints made exclusively in one of them.

Skill splitting is easily the best and only way to really fix this problem.. then each game mode can be balanced effectively for that mode without screwing over another.

> @"Zero.3871" said:

> Soulbeast dmg buffs when melted with pet:

>

> 1.) Sick em gives 40 % dmg increase for EVERY skill you use for 10 seconds.

> 2.) attack of opportunity by GS2: gives you 25 % dmg on the next attack. you can get this buff by using GS2 (4 sec cd).

>

> both dmg multiplicators due to absurd dmg Spikes of rangers that are beyond everything that EVER existed in the game. e.g. 10k+ AA on LB for 10 seconds. both dmg multiplicators were introduced to the game as dmg modifiers for **PETS**. not for the ranger himself.

>

> and i am tired of trying to dodge a "burst skill" that is in fact an AA from LB or getting nuked with 30k+ dmg from a skill that has 4 sec cd. its on the same broken Level like condi Mirage.

>

>

No no no... It’s the Necro profession that needs a huge nerf here... I mean HUGE!

Don’t believe me? Read on bud!

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/734388#Comment_734388

From Ben P!

“To put things in perspective, Reaper had one of the highest win-rates and play-rates in ranked last season.”

I’m thinking Ranger needs buffs so we can reach a more balanced win-rate among all professions!

:)

> @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> Necro and reaper need a mobility buff, they were high in wins I’d gues due to fb- scourge combo, being effective by being carried by another class is far from op, with that said those two together can be oppressive and aoe spam could def be toned down

Yup, Necro needs a mobility buff! BUT everything else needs to be nerfed to the ground! TO THE GROUND for win-rate balance! BUFF Rangers! :)