HoT sale ever again

dinla.4517

I bought this game with Path of Fire and have been waiting for Heart of Thorns to go on sale. They have had PoF only sales and now they have a Black Friday sale that is PoF and all the Guild Wars 1 games - everything except HoT. Is there some weird licensing or financial status that prevents HoT from being included?

> @"dinla.4517" said:

> I bought this game with Path of Fire and have been waiting for Heart of Thorns to go on sale. They have had PoF only sales and now they have a Black Friday sale that is PoF and all the Guild Wars 1 games - everything except HoT. Is there some weird licensing or financial status that prevents HoT from being included?

It's probably an effect of them not really marketing "the old expansion" except as part of a bundle.

I do agree, the ought to run sales for separate purchase of HoT at these times as well, even if they don't market it much, specifically because a lot of people likely did what you did - bought only PoF!

So a few weeks ago the PoF went on sale and they didn't mention it anywhere, but when I added HoT and applied the promo, HoT got the same promo. Right now PoF is on sale with the promo BlackFriday50 , I would try adding HoT and the promo and see if you get it on sale. I'm sorry I can't test it for you unless I create another account.

> @"flyingpengwin.3609" said:

> So a few weeks ago the PoF went on sale and they didn't mention it anywhere, but when I added HoT and applied the promo, HoT got the same promo. Right now PoF is on sale with the promo BlackFriday50 , I would try adding HoT and the promo and see if you get it on sale. I'm sorry I can't test it for you unless I create another account.

Just as it was last time, it's mentioned/stated that adding Heart of Thorns (also known as purchasing the 'collection') gives both expansions at a discount.

What I think the OP wants is to purchase HoT alone; there wasn't/isn't a discount for that.