Can you please delete this ridicolous permaboon meta of yours?

Arheundel.6451

People going around with perma protection, perma regen, perma vigor....**perma everything**..healing to full in no time while dealing absurd damage, then add : concentration food/utility, healing per sec food, endurance food ..everything under the sky!

This whole game is turning in something worst than a webbrowser flash 2d rpg, if you would have tell me 8-9 years ago that GW2 would have turned to be this...while playing GW1, I would have never believed so, there is no chance in hell this is the same company which made Guild Wars 1

It is different, definitely. But you should have gotten that Memo about the game being different when they broke so many intended plans about GW2, back then.

The original GW2 was a mess, since you neither could dodge enough, nor selfheal enough, not deal enough damage, in many cases. WIth Elite Specializations, this has become better.

However, the effectively 'Boons able to be extended to the point they last as long as the recast' Issue is a valid thing, at least in competitive modes.

Except they also added more boon strip and corruption so it's a fair trade.

The game is not balanced around solo play or teams smaller than five. They've stated such previously. If you have no boon removal skills then you have no choice but to deal with it. If you have a 5+ person team, and nobody brings boon strips or corruption, then reconsider your team composition. You'd have problems in a 5+ team if nobody brought healz or nobody brought damage.

> @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> People going around with perma protection, perma regen, perma vigor....**perma everything**..healing to full in no time while dealing absurd damage, then add : concentration food/utility, healing per sec food, endurance food ..everything under the sky!

>

> This whole game is turning in something worst than a webbrowser flash 2d rpg, if you would have tell me 8-9 years ago that GW2 would have turned to be this...while playing GW1, I would have never believed so, there is no chance in hell this is the same company which made Guild Wars 1

In 2 previous threads I linked, from the official wiki, counter skills and mechanics to the exact same things you are bringing up again.

You need to make changes to your builds and playstle, because that’s the real issue.

> @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> People going around with perma protection, perma regen, perma vigor....**perma everything**..healing to full in no time while dealing absurd damage, then add : concentration food/utility, healing per sec food, endurance food ..everything under the sky!

>

> This whole game is turning in something worst than a webbrowser flash 2d rpg, if you would have tell me 8-9 years ago that GW2 would have turned to be this...while playing GW1, I would have never believed so, there is no chance in hell this is the same company which made Guild Wars 1

yeah its a mess now... all classes run full power and perma boons... but hey.. thats what they get for firing all their developers

> @"juno.1840" said:

> Except they also added more boon strip and corruption so it's a fair trade.

>

> The game is not balanced around solo play or teams smaller than five. They've stated such previously. If you have no boon removal skills then you have no choice but to deal with it. If you have a 5+ person team, and nobody brings boon strips or corruption, then reconsider your team composition. You'd have problems in a 5+ team if nobody brought healz or nobody brought damage.

Name those options you state. "Bring two scourges in a 2v2 to get rid of the boons" isn't a solution really. It basically doesn't work in large scale and it's a complete mess in smallscale below 10v10. There is no class that has enough boonstrip.