Deleted a character with all my gobblers/eaters.

Support can often help with something like this. You'll have to work it out with them, however. They wouldn't be able to promise anything without taking a look at the account. You can help by providing a _clear_ and simple list to them that includes:

* Which specific items, with the names copied from the wiki. (Ideally, with the link and/or the item ID code, if that's something you know how to look up, but it's okay if not.)

* Evidence that you earned the reward (e.g. the name of the achievement or collection or screenshots if you happened to have kept them)

As you can imagine, a big part of the person's job who reads your ticket is going to be figuring out exactly what is missing and whether those items were properly earned. And also whether they really are gone or might be on another toon (by mistake). That's very time consuming. So making that simpler for them increases the chance they see what you see and can fix it in the way you hope.

Good luck and please let us know what you find out.

> @"hellsqueen.3045" said:

> I did a really stupid thing but I want to know if I have permanently screwed myself over now or not.

> I put in a ticket already, but does anyone know if support can help with this?

> I lost 9 or 10 eaters and a lot of them come from achievements which can only be gotten one time.

What @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said, and also include the following about the character that you deleted:

* Name

* Sex

* Race

* Class

* Level (approximate, if you don't remember the exact level)

* If a level 80, whether you had the character configured for an elite spec.

* Your home region (EU or NA)

* Your home world/server

* Roughly when you deleted the character (at least the date, and if you can say when in the day it happened, so much the better)

The idea is to make it as easy as possible for CS to find the character. *Probably* the simplest thing is to just ask for them to restore the character if you still have a character slot available.